Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My Favorite Books

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st May 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
My favorites of Chetan Bhagat works...

In late-2000, a young boy in Ahmedabad called Govind dreamt of having a business. To accomodate his friends Ish and Omi's passion, they open a cricket shop. Govind's wants to make money and thinks big. Ish is all about nurturing Ali, the batsman with a rare gift. Omi knows his limited capabiltiies and just wants to be with his friends. However, nothing comes easy in a turbulent city. To realize their goals, they will have to face it all - religious politics, earthquakes, riots, unacceptable love and above all, their own mistakes. Will they make it? Can an individual's dreams overcome the nightmares offered by real life? Can we succeed despite a few mistakes?

2 States - The Story of My Marriage

Love marriages around the world are simple: Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. They get married. In India, there are a few more steps: Boy loves Girl. Girl loves Boy. Girl’s family has to love boy. Boy’s family has to love girl. Girl’s Family has to love Boy’s Family. Boy’s family has to love girl’s family. Girl and Boy still love each other. They get married. Welcome to 2 States, a story about Krish and Ananya. They are from two different states of India, deeply in love and want to get married. Of course, their parents don’t agree. To convert their love story into a love marriage, the couple have a tough battle in front of them. For it is easy to fight and rebel, but it is much harder to convince. Will they make it?

Revolution 2020
LOVE♦CORRUPTION♦AMBITION

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7l...n_Twenty20.pdf

Once upon a time, in small-town India, there lived two intelligent boys.
One wanted to use his intelligence to make money.
One wanted to use his intelligence to create a revolution.
The problem was, they both loved the same girl. Welcome to Revolution 2020. A story about childhood friends Gopal, Raghav and Aarti who struggle to find success and love in Varanasi. However, it isn’t easy to achieve this in an unfair society that rewards the corrupt. As Gopal gives in to the system, and Raghav fights it, who will win?

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 2nd May 2016 at 01:57 PM.

Old 2nd May 2016
Sree

Vikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparaziVikatakavi02 is hunted by the papparazi
THE WOMAN IN BLACK BY SUSAN HILL

The Woman in Black
Susan Hill

"I knew him the least well, understood him scarcely at all, felt uneasy in his presence, and yet perhaps in a strange way loved him more deeply than any."
— Susan Hill, The Woman in Black
EPUB:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v8..._in_Black.epub
PDF:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tz...n_in_Black.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 4th May 2016 at 12:16 PM.

Old 3rd May 2016
Custom title

prsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our communityprsdgande782 is a pillar of our community

Old 3rd May 2016
Sree

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsdgande782 View Post
????

My Favorite Books నాకు నచ్చిన (ఈ-) పుస్తకాలు
Not Just My Favourites... కేవలం నాకిష్టమైన పుస్తకాలనే కాదు...(అన్నీను...)

Old 5th May 2016
Sree

I AM MALALA: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
By
Christian Lamb

"We realise the importance of our voices only when we are silenced."
— Malala Yousafzai, I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
http://www.mediafire.com/download/za...stina-Lamb.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 8th May 2016 at 10:37 AM.

Old 8th May 2016
Sree

THE FOUNTAINHEAD by AYN RAND

THE FOUNTAINHEAD
BY
AYN RAND

Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.
Ayn Rand,*The Fountainhead

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u8...untainhead.pdf

Old 8th May 2016
Sree

THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS by ARUNDHATHI ROY

Arundhathi Roy's

THE GOD OF SMALL THINGS

He folded his fear into a perfect rose. He held it out in the palm of his hand. She took it from him and put it in her hair.
Arundhati Roy,
The God of Small Things

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7y...all_Things.pdf

Old 14th May 2016
Custom title

sbrao is a pillar of our communitysbrao is a pillar of our community
UL: 107.44 mb DL: 162.66 mb Ratio: 0.66
Hi Vikatakavi02
thanks a ton for sharing those two books (even though they are not in your fav list)
You have a great collection
REPs added
5 Starred and subscribed this thread
thanks again ..
PS: I like the way you decorate your thread

Old 18th May 2016
Sree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrao View Post
Hi Vikatakavi02
thanks a ton for sharing those two books (even though they are not in your fav list)
You have a great collection
REPs added
5 Starred and subscribed this thread
thanks again ..
PS: I like the way you decorate your thread
Thank you... sbrao

Old 18th May 2016
Sree

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY
CHARLIE CHAPLIN

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ma...ie_Chaplin.pdf
★★★
Charlie Chaplin
His Life & Art

(American
biography
Series)
by
WM DODGSON
B O W M A N

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ng...n_Life_Art.pdf

Last edited by Vikatakavi02 : 18th May 2016 at 11:58 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls