Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers
Kim Reilly - Ultimate Trading Solutions

[align=center]Kim Reilly - Ultimate Trading Solutions

Kim Reilly - Ultimate Trading Solutions
19xDVDRip | AVI / AVC, ~199 kb/s | 352x240 | Duration: 07:09:18 | English: AAC, 80 kb/s (2 ch) | +3 PDF Guides | 918 MB[/align]

Kim Reilly is believed by many to be one of Australia's foremost options super-traders. His most notable trade was in April 2003 when he netted $3.9 million profit on AMP put options. This of course, was more the exception than the rule, but people always love to tell us about "the day they caught the big one". From an option trading perspective though, the positive part is that according to his promoters, he has a very high successful strike rate.

Kim Reilly believes that 91 percent of trading success is about psychology. I wasn't sure about this when I first heard it, but I have learned from personal experience that in the end, the decision to trade with real money at the right time all comes back to what's going on inside your head, so there seems to be some truth in this. You can know all the rules, but doing it in a completely relaxed manner, like you're just playing a game and don't care, is another matter. When real money is on the table, it can affect your decision making ability.

Kim has been described as a pioneer stock market presenter. This is mainly because many of today's educators have modelled their information on his course and some even began their own education by attending one of his seminars. Some even say he has set the standard for stock market and options trading education.

Kim Reilly has produced an option trading DVD home study course. The course consists of 31 written modules in Adobe Acrobat format, plus 9 DVD movie presentations by the man himself. It claims to provide the A-Z of basic option trading education, which is about right because it doesn't focus on the more advanced option strategies such as spreads, strangles, straddles etc. It's pretty much a "buy the option and sell it for a profit within a week" approach. The course first expounds all the elements of options and then teaches how to identify, using charting techniques, the entry signals for short term trading opportunities.

The strategy is divided into two stages. The first level involves harmonising weekly and daily trends from charts so that short term moves can be recognized. The second level uses a selection of "confirmation" indicators which validate these moves when they're about to occur. Apply exchange traded options to the mix and you have a recipe for highly leveraged profit potential.

The third essential ingredient to the strategy is money management. Those who promote the Kim Reilly strategy claim you can expect an average of at least 9 out of 31 successful trades, or better. It's what you do with the other 3 that can make all the difference between success and failure. Recognizing the importance of stop loss limits is vital to becoming a profitable options trader. This is part of the psychology that Kim Reilly is at pains to emphasise. In his own words, it is essential to have an "abundance mentality" first, if it's abundance you want.

Kim Reilly has developed a trading system that became his own foundation for financial independence. Since then, he has shared his methods to over 61,111 people. I once heard him say at a seminar, that after his million dollar trade, he gave it all away to a good cause and started over again, knowing he had the skill to get it all back again. Wouldn't it be nice to have that sort of confidence!

DVD 1
Module 01
Module 02
Module 03

DVD 2
Module 04 Premium, Intrinsic, Time (CALL)
Premium, Intrinsic, Time (PUT)
ITM-ATM-OTM-PUT
ITM-ATM-OTM-CALL
Important Points
Components of time value
What is Delta?
Explanation of Open Interest
Module 05 Introduction to Technical Analysis
Technical Analysis v/s Fundamental

DVD 3
Module 06 Open and Close of Market
Northern and Southern Days
East Side Days
Price Bars
Northern Bullish Days
Module 07 Trend Lines
Trend Analysis
WOW Walk through Example

DVD 4
Module 08 Consolidation and Backing patterns
Bullish up day out of a Consolidation Pattern
Backing Patterns
Module 09 Validation Levels and Channels
Double Tops adn Bottoms
Live Levels
Module 10
Trend Types,
Daily Weekly, Monthly
3-Month Daily Trend
12-Month Daily Trend
Trend Flatterning

DVD 5
Module 11 Bulls adn Bears
Module 12 Entry Signals Pull Backs
Volume Oscillator
Inverse of Northern Bull Call, Southern Bear Entry Signal

DVD 6
Module 13 RSI Setup and Charts,The RSI
Module 14 Volatility and Bollinger Bands

DVD 7
Module 15 Introduction to Market Simulation
Live Seminar - Market Simulation,
Market Sweep Example
Module 16 Introduction to Gaps
Chart Example, Market Depth,
Introduction to MAV,
Chart Example
Module 17 Portfolio Stocks,
Navigatefrom A to B

DVD 8
Module 18 Trading Plan
Module 19 Talking to The Broker

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

Britt Andreatta - Having Difficult Conversations

Britt Andreatta - Having Difficult Conversations
English + (36 Mp4 + 2 PDFs) + 1.39 GB

Quote:

Description
Leadership coach and lynda.com director of learning and development Britt Andreatta shares her tips and strategies for having difficult conversations. In her four-phase model, you'll discover the situations that lead up to difficult conversations, decide when the conversation is warranted, prepare for the interaction, and monitor outcomes to ensure success.
Along the way, learn the secrets of turning difficult conversations into successful interactions that enhance communication and rapport. Improve both your professional and personal relationships, finding your way back from conflict through mutually successful outcomes.
Topics include:

What is a difficult conversation?
Understanding why conversations go badly
Changing your tipping point
Building your ladderand climbing down
Knowing your triggers
Reframing your adversary
Being prepared for the conversation
Taking responsibility
Sharing goals and experience
Co-creating a solution
Developing the action plan
Building better feedback

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

Ezra Firestone - Traffic Mentor $997

Ezra Firestone - Traffic Mentor $997
English + MP4 + PDF + 4.37 GB

Quote:

Sales Page:

What you will get ?
Six Week Live "Look Over Our Shoulder" Training Program
Where we take you behind the scences as we buy media for our businesses.
Live Example of Us Starting a New Campaign From Scratch
See us succeed or fail in this real world example of us running a $10,000 campaign for a new client.
Creative, Targeting, Optimization Strategies
You will see exactly how we keep our campaigns fresh by creating new ad creative and targeting. (the secret sauce to any campaign)
Examples of Our Best Performing Ads Ever
See how we've spent as much as $114,531.25 on a single campaign in one month.
Sources We Us to Generate Ad Images and Creative
How we save dozons of hours every month by outsourcing our creative design.
Access to Other Less-Known Sources We Buy Traffic On
Once you master Facebook, you can use these sources to scale your campaigns even bigger.

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

The Art of Character Design with David Colman Volume I

[align=center]The Art of Character Design with David Colman Volume I

The Art of Character Design with David Colman Volume I
English | .FLV | h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 29.97 fps(r) | mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 160 kb/s | 2.26 GB
Genre: E-learning[/align]

This DVD is a series of demos and videos of character design mechanics that are essential to becoming a strong competent character designer in the entertainment industry.
This first collection in the series were all shot in a live classroom as well as a studio setting.Watch David and draw along with him as he discusses not only his application techniques but also his thought processes and approaches to character design. Many valuable techniques and humorous antics that all artistic levels will benefit from. With almost 4 hours of demos this DVD is a great addition to everyones library.

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Psychology

Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Psychology
English + [101 MP4 + 11 PDF] + 6.52 GB

Quote:

The Straight Line is a sales and persuasion technique that Jordan Belfort created on Wall Street and implemented in his business to build one of the fastest growing brokerage firms in Wall St history.

In essence, it is a structured set of guidelines on how to navigate a sales conversation. It is elegant and simple, but best of all it de-mystifies selling by teaching a syntax of what's required and when, in order to close the sale. It is a system that will empower ANYONE to sell like the Wolf of Wall Street!

1990s, Jordan Belfort built one of the most dynamic and successful sales organizations in Wall Street history.
To this day, his proprietary sales training techniques and daily motivational speeches are the stuff of legend - earning him a reputation as a motivator without peer. His testimonials con?rm he can take virtually any individual, regardless of age, race, sex, educational background or social status, and empower them to attain goals they never dreamed themselves capable of.

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

XTrain - How to Photograph Specific Subjects

XTrain - How to Photograph Specific Subjects
English | .MP4 | AAC LC, 2 channels, 44.1 KHz | AVC High@L3.1, 960x540 pixels, 29.970 fps @ 1270 Kbps | 618.74MB
Genre: E-learning

Expand on he fundamentals gained in the previous class. Attain the knowledge of how to successfully shoot specific subjects at night like painting with lights, back light subjects and more.

Old 22nd September 2014
Custom title

Azon Video Vault - Make up to $5,000/Month on Amazon

Azon Video Vault - Make up to $5,000/Month on Amazon
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 2.07 GB

Quote:
Azon Video Vault Overview

Author by: Anton Nadilo et al
Product name: Azon Video Vault
Launch Date: 2014-09-18
Launch Time: 11:00 EDT
Front-End Price: 27 - 37 $
Sales Page: azonvideovaultreviews.com
Niche Market: SEO & Traffic
Demo:
About the Author

Hi, my name is VanHoa. I am a certified internet marketing buff who loves to work and earn online. To effectively advertise and promote the products that I have in hand, I personally use only the most powerful and reliable plug-ins and tools. One newest product that caught my interest and great satisfaction is this Azon Video Vault. It is an amazingly simple and yet a very effective plug-in that shows high quality videos of product reviews in Amazon. Check it out now for yourself also to become a successful internet marketer in the least time possible.

How Does It Work?

This Azon Video Vault is a product review videos vault about Amazon's products. Just simply copy and paste the URL(s) you want to view on this product's "Show the URL" and in less than a minute, it will show what you are looking for-no waiting for page loading! The product is proud to be the first to give out the simple and yet effective solution in your search for different URLs which you need to copy and paste somewhere or to give quickly to someone. It comes with unlimited domains which mean you can install this very helpful plugin to any of your personal or business websites. In case you have any problem or question regarding the product, do not worry for they have 24/7 Customer Support Service hotlines that are dedicated to help you in anything that you need.

Pros

This product is easy to install, user friendly, time saving plug-in and yet very helpful to those who are marketing Amazon's product online. For those who have already discovered the effectivity of this product, they are starting to earn mounted commissions from Amazon for the high quality and effective product review videos this plugin does. Compared to others, this product is only one copy paste of URLs and it will instantly show what you are looking for-no page loading and no hassle in waiting.

Why You Need It?

This product is a very effective mean to market Amazon products. This will really be a helpful tool for making money online. As the internet has become a worldwide trend for online businesses and marketing, this product can be your avenue to success. Just like me, with only a short period of time knowing this product, it has already given me so many blessings that no other plugins gave me before.

Conclusion

With great gratitude, Anton and Bari are inviting us all guys to join them as they launch this magnificent product on September 18, 2014. This can be the start of your success through the web, so check out the product now before its too late for you. They are proud to be the first and ultimate Amazon product review vault. Do not worry about investing money on this for they give back 100% of your money in case you're not satisfied about this system. Go to www.azonvideovault.com and sign up for free updates about the product's launch and other important announcements.

Code:
http://xerver.co/bef22rulvar3/_Make_up_to_$5,000Month_on_Amazon.rar

Old 23rd September 2014
Custom title

WSO 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches

WSO 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 191 MB

Old 23rd September 2014
Custom title

XTrain - Adding a TOC to your Book Document

XTrain - Adding a TOC to your Book Document
English | .MP4 | AAC LC, 2 channels, 44.1 KHz | AVC High@L3.1, 720x540 pixels, 29.970 fps @ 1130 Kbps | 56.77MB

Old 24th September 2014
Custom title

Dan Kennedy Top Secret Ninja Funnels

Dan Kennedy Top Secret Ninja Funnels Price: $997
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 315 MB

Quote:
These sales funnels are responsible for MILLIONS of dollars of sales. But now, for the first time ever?

"Discover Our Top Secret 'Ninja' Sales Funnels GKIC And Other Savvy Marketers Are Exploiting For Maximum Profits?So You Can Legally Steal Them For Yourself And Start Creating 'Free Money' Out Of Thin Air!"

These Closely-Guarded Strategies Allow Us To Take Every Dollar Our Customers Spend, And Effortlessly Multiply Them By 4x, 5x, and 6x Like Clockwork!

And Now, For The First Time Ever, We're Taking Thousands Of Hours Of Testing And Tweaking And Making Them Available To You So You Can "Swipe And Deploy" For Your Own Business!

Dear Renegade Marketer,

If you want to literally create "free money" out of thin air, then you'd better drop whatever you're doing and read every single word of this message.

Because I'm going to share with you GKIC's biggest "money-out-of-thin-air" strategy you've ever

These time-tested and proven "profit multipliers" are responsible for taking every single dollar that GKIC makes?and turning it into $4, $5, even $6?just by adding a couple additional steps.

And the best part is you don't have to be some "marketing guru" or copywriting genius to do it. I'm not exactly the most talented individual myself?but I DARN sure know how to extract as much profit from a sale as possible.

Now I know you're a little skeptical. I get that. You probably thing this is some "pushbutton" guru fantasy that promises to have money shooting out of your bank account with no effort from you.

Sorry to say that but there IS some work involved. But the best part is you can "start small" and build things up gradually?as we'll explain later.

Listen: clients don't pay me $18,000 per 1-day strategy session for nothing. And people don't pay me $80,000 and $100,000 per sales letter just to have me write "power words" on a piece of paper.

In fact, I'm going to be rather blunt and tell you that:

Chances Are: You're Leaving SERIOUS Money
On The Table If You're NOT Doing This!

Listen: so called "savvy" marketers everywhere who don't use these profit-multiplying steps are literally leaving hordes of free money laying out in the open?waiting for their nearest competitor to lap up.

Most are in it for the "one-off" sale. They try to sell as many copies of their ebook, their course, or some other doohickey and expect to rake in the profits just by doing that.

Sure that might have worked 10 years ago?when you can pay Google AdWords 5 cents per click and competition was scarce.

You see, the secret to having a TRUE "income at will" business is to have a sales funnel that let's you literally multiply every single dollar for every sale you make.

And to take every single lead you get and gently push them up money pyramid-putting more dollars in your pocket.

You see, this is the #1 secret I implement in every single client's business. And 85% of them come back to me for repeat work because there's so DARN happy with the results they're getting.

And GKIC implements this stuff every day?thanks to my teachings?and so do the other "GKIC Elite" who follows what I say like it's gospel.

So are you satisfied with the money you're making right now? Well, keep reading and you'll discover how to do just that-thanks to some little known "ninja" secrets most marketers will NEVER know!

The Consequences Of Just "Letting Things Be" And
Sitting On Your Duff And Doing Nothing!

Now you might be thinking that, "Hey, I'm doing OK!" I've been doing well for the past year or so?why fix what's broken?

Listen: the secret to unparalleled sustainability and certainty in business is 2 things: consistent lead flow-and the ability to turn those leads into paying customers.

Most people fill up their sales funnel with "freebie-seekers" and "looky-loos" who have no intention of buying if their life depended on it.

Unless you are personally coached by me or are in one of our Masterminds?or have been following my stuff for the past 20 years?chances are you don't know about these special " profit multipliers" that takes every single dollar you plug into it?

?and spits out up to $6 like a broken slot machine in Vegas!

And that's bad news. Sure you're probably doing OK now?but with the tax rates going up in the US?the only thing you can do is "make more".

I don't mean to scare you. But if you are doing well right now?or are a "newbie" getting started, you HAVE to "get hip" to these proven steps you can use to bolster your business right now if you want to maintain a stable business?5?10?15 years from now.

Otherwise, you'll just wonder "what could have been". You could have missed out on one of the RARE simple ways you could multiply your income---and attract amazing wealth for you and your family.

You'll always keep looking over at your competitors wondering why they're doing a lot better than you. While you're "settling for" the status quo in your business-happy with the income you're making now.

Believe me, it's no mystery. Just follow proven steps others before you have followed?copy them exactly, and take action.

And today I'm going to give you a RARE opportunity to do just that because:

We're Going To Reveal To You Our Top Five
"Ninja" Funnels That Literally Creates FREE Money!

More on that in a second. But first let me tell you what these funnels have done for GKIC?and what they can do for you.

These funnels allow is to get up to 6 dollars back for every dollar our customers spend with us. It's all about the magic that happens after the initial sale.

And I know many other of the GKIC faithful have been exploiting these drop-dead simple funnels?and really raking it in as a result.

Best part: you can start implementing today. And you don't have to implement every single step right away.

Just start with one "tweak" or change in what you're doing now. You might have an extra product you could upsell right now?even an affiliate product you can use.

In other words, you don't even have to create the product to make this stuff work! And when you experience the extra income, sustainability, and certainty these funnels will give you, something awesome will happen:

You'll Be Able To Advertise Wherever You
Want?And OUTSPEND Your Competition!

When you could get up to 6x your money back for every dollar your customers spend, you'll be able to hire the BEST employees, advertise ANYWHERE you want?.and KEEP advertising there again and again!

That's because most of your competition is trying to sell as many copies of their "thing" they can sell. They do NOT have these secret "ninja" funnels in place?so they cannot drop $5000 on that magazine ad?

?or spend $2000/month in pay-per-click marketing

?or hire that hotshot copywriter that commands $10,000 per sales letter.

Just think about what that will do to your business. Heck, you can do some pretty darn outrageous things to market yourself and stand above the pack.

You know, one of our GKIC co-marketers of the year, Walter Bergeron, sent 77 "Shock and Awe" packages to top clients in his niche. A "Shock and Awe" package is basically a package designed to overwhelm the recipient and stuffed full of a variety of convincing information to do business with them.

Walter created a case that included a video pitching his services and one of the famous New Orleans King Cakes. Each suitcase cost him $200 to put together?

But he ended up closing $400,000 worth of business?just by having 8 people to respond to his package!

Granted, he's in a specialized niche where each transaction is $50,000. So spending $15,400 on a "shock and awe" campaign was worth it to him?because he made that back with just ONE transaction!

How many of Walter's competitors were sending out "Shock and Awe" packages to their prospects? Not very many?because most business owners subscribe to "masses thinking" that can KILL businesses:

They Wanted To Be As "Cheap" As Possible
When It Comes To Getting More Leads!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls