Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 29th August 2014
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers
Robert Shiller - Yale - Financial Markets

Robert Shiller - Yale - Financial Markets
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 17.1 GB

Quote:
Robert J. Shiller is Arthur M. Okun Professor of Economics at Yale University and a Fellow at the International Center for Finance at the Yale School of Management. Specializing in behavioral finance and real estate, Professor Shiller has published in Journal of Financial Economics, American Economic Review, Journal of Finance, Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times. His books include Market Volatility, Macro Markets (for which he won TIAA-CREF's Paul A. Samuelson Award), Irrational Exuberance, The New Financial Order: Risk in the Twenty-First Century, and Finance and the Good Society.

Old 29th August 2014
Custom title

Paul Scheele- Ultimate You Mindfest 2014

English + MP4 + PDF + 706 MB

Quote:

Thank you for your interest in Learning Strategies free, on-line events we call "fests".
These content rich events run for about a week each and this one has ended, but we have had such wonderful feedback and participation, we have more to come.
When you register today you will get an email asking you to confirm your registration. After confirming, your name and email address will be added to our "fest" participant list. Then, just watch your email for information. We'll send an announcement before each new event with a link to participate.

Old 30th August 2014
OKediHaveliJitheBhaboNahi Kheli

chamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlink View Post
< image >
English + MP4 + PDF + 706 MB

The file owner decided to limit file's access. Only Premium members can access this file.

This file is available for Premium Users only.

Admins please ask the member to post on a Free file host if the member wants to share something here.

Old 3rd September 2014
Custom title

Alan Weiss- The Self-Esteem Workshop

Alan Weiss- The Self-Esteem Workshop
English + [6 MP4 + 6 MP3] + 955 MB

Quote:
There have been tens of thousands of books, monographs, columns, and articles written about self-esteem. That number tells us that it's a vital concern for our psychological health and interpersonal effectiveness.

That number also tells us that there is no royal road or simple answer.

My experience in decades of coaching executives and entrepreneurs is that a fundamental belief in our own value and "goodness" (for lack of a more scientific term) is at the very heart of our ability to help ourselves, and thereby help others. While I once thought that under-capitalization was the cause of most entrepreneurial failures, I soon came to understand that the real quicksand was poor self-esteem.

This workshop is neither a T-Group convocation nor a walk over hot coals. It is not intended to be therapeutic, insofar as deep emotional problems will not be addressed, nor is it an attempt to resolve deep-seated issues with relationships past or present.

It is a candid and honest attempt to deal with a lack of trust in one's judgment, a lack of belief in one's value, and a lack of discipline about one's merit. It is not for "damaged" individuals, but rather for intelligent, talented people who are not allowing their own talents to be fully deployed, and their own contributions to be fully utilized by others.
What will it accomplish?

The intent is simple. Building on my work with individuals around the globe, I want to help you:

Identify the uncertainties, perceived vulnerabilities, and situations which cause you to perform at less than your optimal capacity.
Understand the causes of those dynamics, and receive timely yet non-threatening feedback about how to resolve them.
Master and apply techniques that will help you maintain and manifest a high self-esteem level "in the moment" when it is most needed.
Avoid the debris and detritus in your life which tend to damage self-esteem, and focus on the routes of least resistance to self-worth and its manifestation.

In brief, personally and professionally, you will be able to deal with daily routine and exceptional circumstances; with varied and often tough personalities in your life; and to overcome the problems caused by pressure, unfamiliarity, and perceived threat.

You will lead a more productive and healthy life, and will help those around you through your example.
How do we do that in a day?

I'm going to establish a "safe environment" for feedback and sharing. (If you intend to come with partners or a group, I'll seat you together and you'll work in that setting. Bear in mind that sometimes strangers are more useful than friends for solicited feedback!) Then we'll deal with some common and generic sources of poor self-esteem. We'll gradually move on to more individualized issues.

We're going to describe situations, events, and personalities that cause us esteem problems. We'll practice with volunteers in front of the room. We'll practice in small groups at tables. And we'll privately build an action plan to use immediately. This will all be based on individual preparation work which will not be shared but which will be very helpful to focus you on actual concerns during our time together.

In addition, there will be two identical sessions held for two, different small groups on the second day, one in the morning and an identical session in the afternoon. In this setting, I will facilitate very intimate discussions about specific issues and topics. This will provide more of an individual but also very intimate exploration. If you are prepared for this experience in a "round table" setting, you can gain even more from the time you invest. But it's probably not for everyone, and requires that you be willing to share and speak out, not just listen and absorb. I'll be calling on everyone present in these 20-person groups.
What's required to maximize the value?

You must be prepared to come with an open mind, be honest, and experiment with your outlook, reactions, and language. You have to care enough about others to provide honest and caring feedback. You should be ready to receive that feedback with an open mind and accepting heart. As in all experiences like this, the more you participate, the more you will gain.
What's left to consider?

This session has been created expressly because of huge demand about the topic. It is for healthy people seeking to continue to improve their effectiveness.
Do you have the self-esteem to attend the Self-Esteem Workshop?

Old 5th September 2014
Custom title

Paul Mascetta - The Deception Code

Paul Mascetta - The Deception Code
English + [12 M4V, 2 MP3, 1 PDF] + 6.15 GB

Quote:

"Good News: For Anyone Who Wants To Learn How To Easily And Automatically Read The Mind Of Anyone In Seconds So They're Never Mislead, Manipulated Or Mistreated"

"You're About To Be Given The Same Code That The FBI, CIA And High Ranking Military Officials Use To Mind Read Even The Most Seasoned Liars So You Always Know Who You Can Really Trust And Never
Wind Up Being A Victim Of Dishonesty"

From The Desk Of Paul Mascetta
New York, NY

Dear Friend,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to the grim but very real statistics, you've been lied to more times than you you'd like to think.
Today alone you were probably lied to at least 7 times.
Deception has been around for centuries. In fact, it's probably the most trusted strategy in war and combat.
The problem is that because deception has been a "go to" resource for so many years the human mind has now gotten so used to doing it that it seems normal.
This becomes a serious issue when the people around you are not being honest in their communications and relationships with you.

?It causes you to make mistakes.
?It lures you into a world where nothing is really what it seems.
?It sets you up for failure and disappointment.
?It gives you a false sense of security.
?It prevents you from having any kind of influential power because you're being manipulated.

It's just plain bad.

If You Don't Know How To Really Detect Deception You're Setting Yourself Up For Disaster

There's NOTHING good about being deceived.

I realized this years ago when I was studying influence, persuasion and the human psyche.

After completely dominating sales in multiple markets and seeing first hand how the mind of a person can be moved from a "no" to a "yes, where do I sign and do you take credit cards?" by simply knowing what to say, how to say it and when to say it I started diving deep into the subject of psychology.

I wanted to see what all the "decorated" professionals had to say about how the mind works.

I was instantly fascinated and what I learned. Then I was greatly disappointed.

Why?

Because the high ranking psychologists from Cambridge who made these huge contributions to the world of psychology had NEVER been in the shark infested waters that I found myself in on the streets of New York City.

They never had to deal with a customer who outright tells you to "get lost".

They never found themselves face to face with a hostile prospect who is trying everything he can to get you to give away the house for free .

They never had to elegantly and craft-fully figure out a way to close the deal and make the customer the feel good without giving in to his outlandish demands.

That's when I started developing this thing called "Maverick Influence".

Maverick Influence is a street smart approach to traditional psychological compliance gaining.

In other words, it's blend of everything I've learned about the human psyche in textbooks, journals and immersion of study with everything that I've learned works in real life situations.

One of the very first exposures to harsh reality that I had when I was trying to execute what I've learned in live situations was that it all means nothing if someone is not being honest with you

HARSH TRUTH - You Remain Powerless Against Someone Who Is Deceiving You

To put it simply, it's virtually impossible to influence or persuade someone who is not being honest with you.

Here's a an example.

One of the first steps in gaining compliance from someone is getting into their head.

And one of the most the effective ways to do that is to ask questions.

But if you're basing your next steps on the answers to those questions and those answers aren't true, your whole strategy is ruined.

The same is true in personal relationships.

You generate your idea of what your relationships to others means based on what you see and hear from them.

But what if it's all BS?

Or what if their words or actions are really based on an ulterior motive that you don't know about?

That's when I realized that any strategy of influence or persuasion that didn't involve detecting deception would be immensely flawed.

How Would You Like To Me Save You Years Of Trying To Figure This Out & Just Give You
The Same Code Used By The FBI, CIA And Similar Factions To Detect Deception?

Here's how I found it.

I didn't waste any time.

I went straight to the most reliable sources of deception detection that exists.

I begin intensely researching the same strategies and techniques that high ranking military officials and agencies like the FBI & CIA use to gain first hand access into the mind's of others so they can instantly tell when someone is lying or being deceptive.

I then put everything I learned together in a way that is so easy to understand and implement that a 5th grader could do it with his eyes closed.

I've been using it for years to read people like books and it works like crazy.

And now I want to let you in on it.

It's Called The Deception Code And Here's What It'll Do For You

Old 7th September 2014
Custom title

Cashflow Ignition Email Promos?

7-Part "Swipe & Deploy" Cashflow Ignition Email Promos?
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 10.30 MB

Old 9th September 2014
Custom title

Inner Diva Revolution - Carla Detchon 2014

Inner Diva Revolution - Carla Detchon 2014
English + (23.mp3's, 1.html file set) + 338 MB

Quote:
Inner Diva Revolution - Carla Detchon (23.mp3's, 1.html file set) 2014

Inner Diva Revolution
hosted by Carla Detchon

Heart-Centered Teachers. Powerful Healers. Spiritual Visionaries.

All Gathered for FREE to Help YOU Live from your TRUE ESSENCE.

Are you tired of stuffing down your TRUE EMOTIONS? Do you want to feel more
CONFIDENT, SELF LOVING and ACCEPTING of yourself? Do you long to CONNECT
to your HIGHER PURPOSE? Then you are definitely in the RIGHT PLACE -
Welcome to the Revolution, Sister!

Darling Diva!
Chances are if you've arrived here, you're SEEKING something. Perhaps you've been feeling disempowered and unfulfilled. Or you know you're not being PAID WHAT YOU'RE WORTH. Maybe you're LONGING for a BETTER LIFE for you and your family. Or perhaps your DEEPEST DESIRE is for a LOVING, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. No matter what it is that's calling you, I can tell you one, sure way to have it all-and that's to tune in and listen to the deep wisdom of your HIGHER SELF, your TRUE VOICE, your CORE ESSENCE-what I call your INNER DIVA.

Your First Step? Join our FREE Interactive Speaker Series.
On these calls, our amazing teachers, powerful healers and spiritual guides will help you:
? HEAL past trauma and connect to your INNATE HAPPINESS, JOY, LOVE and PROSPERITY
? SHIFT the BLOCKS keeping you from manifesting your DIVINE PURPOSE.
? EVOLVE the way you think and do things so you can tap into a HIGHER ENERGY FREQUENCY.
? Close the gap between where you are now and your UNLIMITED POTENTIAL.
? STEP INTO the MORE that your HEART is craving with LIVE PROCESSES, ACTIVATIONS and COACHING.
? IMMERSE yourself in HIGH ENERGY VIBRATIONS on every INTERACTIVE call.

Inner Diva Manifesto
Sweet Soul Sisters,
Your higher self called-she said it's time to wake up. Oh, I know you would prefer to hit the snooze button on your life just once more, but it's time to own that delicious, diva-ine, determined part of you that knows exactly how to rock your world. It's time to turn up your intuition so you can really listen to your powerful inner guidance. It's time to bring your spiritual gifts out to play and share them with others so we can all shine. It's time to build your self worth and self confidence so you can truly know and live your value. It's time to start manifesting the reason you came down to this world (oh yes, dear sister-you had a reason). It's time to rock your relationships and to raise conscious, awake, loving children. It's time to be healthy in all ways. It's time to put away your excuses and be heard and seen. It's time to raise your vibration, raise your consciousness, and while you're at it, why not go ahead and raise a little hell. The time of the wallflower is past, girlie girl. It's time to live from your essence, and your essence knows just how powerful you truly are, so why are you still pretending that you're not? It's time to play and grow and learn in a community of soul-centered sisters. It's time to learn how to deeply trust yourself, because when you can do that, you'll always have your back. After all, nobody is going to hand you the perfect life on a silver platter except you! Your revolution starts now-will you join it?

You are WORTHY of LOVE, ABUNDANCE, SUCCESS, HAPPINESS, FULFILLMENT!

The Inner Diva Revolution Is for you IF...
? You're tired of feeling stuck, overwhelmed or unappreciated.
? You're fed up with playing the "Good Girl" and being treated like a doormat.
? You're sick of ignoring and stuffing down what's wrong in your life.
? You're ready to put away the excuses that keep you playing small.
? You're longing to connect to your deep, inner truth.
? You want to claim your brilliance, your power and your economic value.
? You're exhausted from doing it all on your own, and you're willing to ask for help.
Are you starting to feel your "Yes?" Then you're ready for your revolution!

How to Shift Everything - Powerfully, Quickly and Lovingly
How do I know THIS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE? Because I'm living proof that it works. Over a decade ago, I was lying on my couch depressed and crying non-stop, knowing I needed to change everything, yet uncertain of how to make that shift. I was longing for a life partner but couldn't get a date to save my life. I knew on a core level that the work I was doing was empty and meaningless, but I didn't have any other options lined up. And while my job had been providing me with good money, I just couldn't make myself do it anymore, so I was facing a personal economic meltdown. But here's the thing-that mess of a mid-life crisis was THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME. Why? Because it led me on a spiritual journey where I learned to rely on my inner wisdom and guidance-the same kind of guidance that our speakers will help you to discover for yourself. And that's how I found the life and love I had been longing for.

Why a Revolution?
Because Changing Your Life Can Be A Revolutionary Act.
The dictionary describes a revolution as "a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something." You may be looking for this kind of change in your own life but have hit too many roadblocks, setbacks or detours to keep the search going. But let me ask you something...
How would your life be different if:
? You let your divine goddess self be your ultimate guide?
? Your bank account reflected your TRUE SELF WORTH?
? You knew deep inside that you're more than just your weight or your body image?
? You weren't sitting in the back seat of your life?
? You were truly seen and heard in a way that lets YOUR INNER RADIANCE shine?
? You were ENERGIZED and INSPIRED to leap out of bed every morning?

Can I Ask You to Trust Me for a Second?
I know you don't really know me yet, but I'd like you to trust me on something: You know that negative voice inside your head? The one that beats you up and says things like, "You can't do that," "You're not good enough," "Who do you think you are, missy" or any other combination of negative self talk? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. So here's the thing I'm going to ask you to trust me on: Those voices aren't doing anyone any service-especially you. I mean, if you're going to have voices in your head-and we all do-why not learn to REPLACE the NEGATIVE ones with positive, uplifting, inspiring voices? I'm talking about the voices of respected teachers, loving guides and powerful healers who have already expanded, already achieved, already accomplished what it is you are longing for? Doesn't that just make sense?

You Do Have a Choice Here.
Every day you make thousands of decision, and here's one that really matters. If you're not happy with your daily inner dialogue, then kick it out! Replace it with voices who teach LOVING KINDNESS, EXPANSION, how to live at a HIGHER VIBRATION, how to have HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIPS and how to be MORE ABUNDANT, HAPPY and HEALTHY.

Those Are the Kinds of Voices You'll Find on Inner Diva Revolution.
When you IMMERSE YOURSELF IN LOVING, POSITIVE, HEALING VOICES, you'll find that your own inner dialogue begins to shift, and you'll find yourself with a NEW LEVEL OF SELF LOVE AND INCREASED SELF RESPECT. And when that starts to happen-ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! I know that whenever women gather to speak their truth, listen to their bodies, invoke spirit and tell their stories, that not only do we heal our own wounds, we heal the wounds of the planet. And best of all, nobody has to do it alone. Join me, and let's get this revolution started so we can ALL SHINE.

Old 20th September 2014
Custom title

Silva Peaks The Silva Method

Silva Peaks The Silva Method (Breaking The Boundaries Of Human Potential)
English + [8 DVD - 15 AVI - 7 MP3 - 7 FLAC - 1 PDF] + 6.03 GB

Quote:
The World Opens Its Mind & The Banks Close Their Doors, I Present to You The Highest Level Of Silva Training.

This is The Wisdom that will Take You from Silva Graduate to Silva Master, with Unimaginable Power Over Your Wealth, Health, Happiness & Destiny‚?"and for the First Time in History, You have Access to It.

Dear Silva Graduate,

Do you ever wish you could do more with your Silva training?

Don't get me wrong I'm certain that you, just like millions of other Silva graduates, have experienced some incredible breakthroughs with the material you've studied thus far. Breakthroughs that made you happier, healthier and wealthier than ever before.

But how is it that some Silva graduates have been able to achieve the unthinkable? Achievements such as:

* Not just controlling or improving their health‚?¶ but using caseworking to completely cure themselves and others of ravaging diseases like cancer, diabetes or arthritis.
* Not just boosting their income but making millions of dollars through the discovery of extraordinary ideas and innovations.
* Not just enhancing their intuitive and mental abilities but discovering mind-blowing psychic powers within themselves.
* Not just experiencing short bursts of inspiration but channelling endless streams of intense inspiration enough to create, write and build previously unimaginable creative masterpieces.

Silva PEAKS Breaking the Boundaries of Human Potential

Available EXCLUSIVELY on this site, the boundary-breaking Silva PEAKS course includes:
Silva PEAKS DVD 1

Module 1: A New Mind

* The crucial get-it-wrong-and-lose-everything question you must ask yourself before finding your destiny.
* The hush-hush secret spiritual masters use to retain a constant connection to the source.
* Quantum physicists have proven it, but how do you do it? How to use your mind brainwaves to influence solid matter in the physical world.
* PLUS: Are you making the right decisions in life? What you must do to discover your true destiny and live it.

Module 2: Road Map to Success Part I

* The mysterious twists on managing stress. How to effortlessly turn stress into fuel for your goals.
* Am I who I think I am?Ě Why 8 in 10 people don't know their true selves and what you must do to discover it.
* The life-eater that's ROBBING you of your life's pleasures and how to eliminate it for good.
* PLUS: 90% of all physical illnesses are caused by one single culprit. What you must do to vanquish it, and manifest perfect health for you and your loved ones.

Silva PEAKS DVD 2

Module 1: Road Map to Success Part II

* The 5-minute solution to experiencing a perfect, lasting Alpha State each and every time (you'll be ahead of the 80% of those who can).
* Your wish is my command the most reliable, efficient method to manipulating the Universe into giving you only what you want, and repel the things you despise.
* It's the ____ that makes the difference the little-known fact behind failure, and how to overcome it TODAY.
* The One-Second-Savior how you can automatically eliminate 85% of the external stimulus around you and instantly become more creative, intuitive and resourceful.
* PLUS: The famous Three-Fingers-Technique, and how this powerful tool can save you over and over again from the dangers of your own actions.

Module 2: Road Map To Success (Meditation Exercise)

* Experience an eye-opening live meditation induction that unlock the door to deep, flawless, monk-like meditation, time and time again.

Silva PEAKS DVD 3

Module 1: Connect With Your Spirit

* The Mysterious Case of the Helping Soul. How you can get MORE in return for what you give others with amazing consistency.
* The blink-and-you'll-miss-it roadblock thats stopping you from OWNING the brilliance of people you admire (Warren Buffett, Einstein, Mother Theresa, etc.) within seconds.
* Beyond temporary fixes. Experience a lasting sense of heightened awareness all day, every day by controlling your focusing faculty.
* PLUS: Correct abnormalities with effortless ease. Discover the surefire method to fixing stubborn flaws in you and those around you, and manifest a better reality for all.

Module 2: We Are One

* Get rid of that alarm clock! How to effortlessly wake up at the exact time you desire, full of energy and strength to face the day every day.
* The gut-stirring method to manifesting your desires at precise times you specify. You'll finally have total control over your life.
* Discover how to use the Law of CompoundĚ to accelerate your goals up to 1,000% faster.
* How to leave the world in perfect health (yes, you can choose whether to surrender your last breath in a bang or in agony).
* PLUS: The miraculous Soul Molding technique. How to train your soul to accommodate your dreams and desires.

Module 3: The Story of Jose Silva, by Nelda Sheets

* Watch in awe as one of Jose Silva's EARLIEST students reveals the roots of the Silva Method, before this known only to Silva insiders.
* The ability many believed to be a special gift from God in the 60 and how you can effortlessly attain it now.
* PLUS: What Jose Silva did to make his first 50 students INSIST he return, barely a week after their first session.

Silva PEAKS DVD 4

Module 1: The Mirror of The Mind Technique

* Learn the Mirror of The Mind technique, one of Silva's most requested tools, and secure endless success for you and your goals.

Module 2: The Holo Viewing Technique

* Transform your future into what YOU want it to be with the highly effective Holo Viewing technique.

Silva PEAKS DVD 5

Module 1: The 3 Scenes and Energizing Water Technique

* What does your potential as a human being have to do with scientist Masaru Emotos work with water molecules? The answer may surprise you.
* Become an expert healer, instantly. Learn how monks bless water that miraculously heals physical illnesses.

Silva PEAKS DVD 6

Module 1: Counselors and Past Lives by Isabel Silva

* In less than 37 seconds discover how to bring two of the worlds most intelligent, empowering and inspiring counsellors into your life to lead you where you want to go.
* How to create a laboratory dimension in your mind where you can formulate fail-proof plans towards realizing your dreams.
* PLUS: Why you will never feel the same again about your intuition. (HINT: once you follow this advice, your intuition will grow LEVELS beyond where it is today)

Old 21st September 2014
Custom title

The Thyroid Summit 2014 videos Suzy Cohen - David Brownstein

The Thyroid Summit 2014 videos Suzy Cohen - David Brownstein
English + (32.mp4's, 1.flv, 2.pdf, 1.html file set) + 2.83 GB

Quote:
The

Thyroid
Summit

More than half the population is suffering from thyroid problems.

Are you?

Rediscover Health at THE THYROID SUMMIT!

Held FREE online from June 2-9, 2014

The Thyroid Summit is hosted by America's Pharmacist
Suzy Cohen and David Brownstein, M.D.

With over 30 presentations about common medical problems tied to thyroid disease, you'll learn why the thyroid gland is the master gland in your body--every cell depends on thyroid hormone to function optimally. If you're not aware of a thyroid problem, you could develop psychological, cardiovascular and neurological disorders. Medications for a variety of symptoms will never solve the problem, but optimizing your thyroid hormone with vitamins, minerals, dietary changes and the right medications can.

You may have thyroid disease if you have any of these symptoms:
? Anxiety ? Heart disease ? Mood swings ? Chronic fatigue ? Heart palpitations ? Obesity
? Cold intolerance ? Infertility ? Sexual problems ? Depression ? Insomnia ? Shortness of breath
? Hair loss ? Loss of sex drive ? Dry Skin

This summit will provide you with all the information you need to optimize thyroid function
and stop the suffering once and for all.
? Learn why conventional medicine misses the diagnosis.
? Find out which thyroid tests will properly evaluate thyroid function.
? Educate yourself and learn how to speak with your medical professionals.
? Access safe and effective natural remedies from over 30 world-leading authorities!
Don't settle for poor health! Change your life. Stop feeling sick and tired.
Join us at The Thyroid Summit!

Here are our amazing presenters:

David Brownstein, MD - Holistic Options for Thyroid Disease and Cancer
? Learn how iodine supports the thyroid gland and breast tissue
? Is there a connection between thyroid cancer and low iodine?
? Bromine, fluoride and other halides that hurt your thyroid gland
? Clinical implications of adrenal dysfunction and your thyroid

JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS - How to Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days!
? Food swaps to help you get skinny very quickl
? Bad food messages you get from soda, baked potatoes and white bread.
? Thyroid patients should avoid this type of exercise
? DHA: A type of fish oil and why we call it brain food

Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM - The Autoimmune and Gut Connection to Thyroid Disease
? How a "leaky gut" causes autoimmune diseases
? The functional medicine approach to choosing nutrients that heal the gut
? Lab tests that your doctor may not have told you about
? How to prevent and treat Hashimoto's and other autoimmune disorders

Jacob Teitelbaum, MD - Shine Program: 5 Simple Steps to Overcome Fatigue and Thyroid Disorders
? How you can easily implement the SHINE program
? Which dietary supplements improve thyroid function
? Which hidden infections wreak havoc in your thyroid gland (and everywhere else!)
? Tips to fall asleep faster and wake up refreshed

Mary Shomon, Health Activist - Common Mistakes that Thyroid Patients Make
? Thyroid disease is overlooked and underdiagnosed: How to protect yourself
? The relationship between and underactive thyroid and weight gain
? Holistic approaches to deal with Graves' disease
? Is Compounded T3 better than your current medication?

Suzy Cohen, RPh - Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine
? Learn why "The Pill" makes you hypothyroid
? How your menstrual cycle affects your thyroid and mood
? The secret that makers of antacids and acid blockers don't want you to know
? The best lab tests that your doctor should have told you about but didn't

Jean Dodds, DVM - Our Pets:Could Your Dog or Cat Have Thyroid Disease?
? Classic signs of hypothyroidism in your dog
? Why cats frequently get hyperthyroidism
? The tests you should insist your vet do, since most do not!
? What nutrient is missing in your pet's food, and why it's causing sickness

Jonathan Wright, MD - How to Optimize Thyroid Function
? How to interpret and order the correct thyroid laboratory tests
? Which nutrient cofactors improve thyroid function
? How do adrenal hormones interact with the thyroid?
? Why you need to detoxify from toxic metals

Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP - How to Heal Hashimoto's
? Lifestyle interventions to support Hashimoto's disease
? Which medications are best?
? Why you may not feel well despite taking medications
? The best diet for people with Hashimoto's

Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT - The Most Important Lab Tests You Should Take
? Help for multiple chemical sensitivity, allergies, lupus, rheumatoid, MS, Hashi's and Graves'
? Do you have a leaky brain to go with your leaky gut?
? One single blood test might detect 20 different autoimmune disorders!
? What you need to know about hair dye, nail polish and cosmetics

Alan Christianson, ND - How to Naturally Relieve The Common Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
? If you're taking thyroid medication, why you don't feel better
? Herbs and vitamins to help with depression, insomnia and weight gain
? Support your burnt out adrenals
? Ways to reset your secret "fat switch"

Kent Holtorf, MD - Don't Fall Through the Cracks: Safely and Effectively Treat Your Thyroid Condition
? Why mainstream medicine misses the mark in detecting thyroid illness
? The advantages of Compounded T3 medication over others
? Why Synthroid and Levothroid fail so frequently
? Lose weight by understanding one simple blood test

Lucy Herron - Optimizing Iodine, Salt, Vitamins and Minerals in patients with Thyroid Disorders
? How to check basal body temperatures and why it is so important
? Why iodine is so important to thyroid function
? How to use salt in the diet
? The importance of vitamins and minerals in proper thyroid and immune system function

Magdalena Wszelaki, HHC - Common Misconceptions and Myths of Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto's
? Why you still may not feel well after giving up dairy, gluten and soy
? Should you really stop eating goitrogenic vegetables
? The best foods as you embark on your new thyroid healthy diet
? Tips to reverse both Graves' and Hashimoto's

Kaayla Daniel, PhD, CCN - The Naughty Nutritionist Speaks Out on Healthy Thyroid Function
? Soy for weight loss? Fat chance!
? Goitrogens like kale may be best avoided
? You can eat fat! Why fat and other foods improve thyroid function
? Thyroid friendly foods to put on your plate

Ben Lynch, ND - Folic Acid, Methylation and the Connection to Low Thyroid
? The most important B vitamin to help thyroid and adrenal dysfunction
? Why you should avoid folic acid and take natural folate supplements
? Detoxification improves when you improve methylation with B vitamins
? Why you may want to increase digestive acid, rather than reduce it

Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - Gluten's Effect on Your Brain, Thyroid and Body
? A "grain of truth" about traditional and gluten-free muffins, bagels and pasta
? A new way to evaluate gastrointestinal permeability
? The value of vitamin D, probiotics and other nutritional supplements
? Beware of cross-sensitivities like coffee and other surprising foods

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls