Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th November 2016
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers

Cody Sperber - Fast Track Profit System(2016)
English + 6.37 GB

Module #1 Getting Started
Module #2 Marketing & Lead Generation
Module #3 Preparation, Analysis & Meeting
Motivated Sellers
Module #4 Property Acquisition
Module #5 Funding Your Deals
Module #6 Closing Your Deals

(Over 20 complete, easy-to-follow video & audio trainings)

Wholesaling - Make super quick checks with no money or credit needed!
Buy, Fix & Flip - Learn how to maximize profits while others do the work!
Creative Financing & Lease Options - Close deals other investors can't!
Buy, Fix and Hold - Rent properties without headaches and build wealth!

Plus you are getting all forms and documents you
need to become a fully-functional real estate investor:

Legal Contracts
Goal Sheets
Business Plan

Property Intake Forms
Inspection Checklist
Deal Calculator

...and much much more!

Builds you a massive Cash Buyer List & Motivated Seller List on Autopilot!
Flip your properties faster leveraging the power of email, text and our proprietary direct-to-voice mail technology!
No more worrying about designers and programmers, all your websites, squeeze pages, email followups and more totally DONE FOR YOU!

FAST ACTION BONUS #1
Push Button Deal
Funding
Limited to 25
Check Availability
FAST ACTION BONUS #2
2 Seats at VIP Mastermind
Limited to 15
Check Availability
FAST ACTION BONUS #3
1-on-1 Consulting w/Cody
Limited to 10
Check Availability
One More $ Bonus, Personal Success Game Plan

Old 12th November 2016
Custom title

enjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autographenjoywith has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 25.34 gb DL: 30.20 gb Ratio: 0.84
Hi Bro....do u have ebook Computer Graphics by Udit Agarwal

Old 14th November 2016
Custom title

Dan Kennedy & Nick Nanton - Living Legend Formula
English + 3.59 GB

Legends are made, not born. More specifically, they are manufactured and assembled, in the same way that your car or your computer are.
Legendary figures are embedded into our minds and last a lifetime without needing to make room or make way for some new reality star to take their place.
Think Batman will ever get replaced by someone from So You Think You Can Dance? Not a chance.

Before one becomes a Legend, they are a celebrity, an authority and an expert. Before that, they are just like you. Hard-working. Highly skilled. Doing all the things that you are supposed to do. But they have discovered a secret formula that has allowed them to escalate and ascend to celebrity status.

Today I want to introduce you to someone who has made more business owners celebrities than anyone on the planet. He has guided them to become Best-Selling Authors, to tell their stories on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliates as well as produce and direct documentaries on their businesses that have gone on to be nominated for and even win Emmy Awards.

Yes, regular business owners. Financial advisors. Lawyers. Car dealers. Business coaches. Sales professionals. Real estate agents. From Solo-preneurs to software builders. He and I have been working over the past year to determine exactly what it takes for you to become a Legend in your business - no matter where your business stands today.

And over the course of the next week or so, we will be sharing a series of videos that unveil the truth about the media, about public relations and about branding. We will uncover the lies that so many business owners have been told, and show you real world examples of people like you who have used these steps to become celebrities and legends to their market.

My special guest in this video series is Nick Nanton. In today's video, Nick will give you an understanding of how to develop your celebrity and authority in your business. In the video Nick will unveil to you the secrets that the legends have kept hidden away from you.

These are the secrets that billionaires, multi-millionaires and today's leading entrepreneurs understand that have people lining up to work with them, at their given rate, on their given schedule. Nick will also share the one and only thing that a competitor can never take away from you, steal from you or do better than you. It's something I've used over the past 40 years to build my own legendary status.

Old 22nd December 2016
Custom title

Dan Henry - Facebook Ads for Entreprenuers
English + 8.10 GB

5 Modules with 40+ Video Lessons so you can run winning ads for yourself, clients, and even high end offers.

Access to the Private Student Group so you can strategize and get help from previous students that are killing it.

Inside a Million Dollar Campaign so you can watch me in real time edit a campaign that made over $1 Million.

Complete Facebook Ads Cheat Sheet Bible so you can have a quick reference to all concepts from the course.

Access to ALL Recorded Coaching Calls so you can learn where other students have had trouble and how we fixed those issues!

BONUS: Automated Client Acquisition Funnel so you can fill in the blanks and run ads to acquire new clients on auto pilot.

BONUS: The 2 Question Close so you can easily close clients over the phone by asking 2 simple questions. This technique gives me over 80% close ratios.

BONUS: Recording of Dan closing a client so you can see how it's done in actual real life.

BONUS: Student Nugget Database so you can see all the tips and tricks students have learned along the way and utilize them so you don't make the same mistakes and can get success faster!

Everything included the the self study program so you can run winning ads for yourself, clients, and even high end offers.

6 Weeks of Group Coaching LIVE with Dan so you can ask questions to Dan himself and get feedback and personal help.

One Personal Facebook Funnel Review by Dan so once you have completed the course and are ready to run ads, he will review your funnel personally. You can also use this for an ad that is already running but isn't converting.

Star Student Workshops so you can learn and ask questions to TOP students who have been killing it with the course. These are Live Webinar workshops were you can ask questions directly.

Old 31st January 2017
Custom title

Mike Koenigs - Go Live and Profit

Mike Koenigs - Go Live and Profit
English + 11.0 GB

Introducing GoLive and Profit.
It's what you need RIGHT NOW to build an audience, list, engage and convert them into paying customers with Facebook Live, mobile marketing and automation. In this easy to access system, you'll learn the shortcuts, strategies and tools you need to:

Get attention, get found, seen, heard, watched, read, on any device, anywhere, anytime and on demand and use Facebook Live and mobile video marketing to get the attention of your ideal prospect, capture leads, build rapport and turn them into customers in as little as a day!

How to talk about and position yourself and your products and services so you're competition and recession-proof and charge what you're worth so that you can get 2x-5x your current prices. This is all about changing the conversation by changing the rules of engagement!

I'll introduce you to the best Facebook marketer I know who will show you the shortest, quickest, easiest way to promote your events, sales funnels, products or services with Facebook ads to get sales and double your money in as little as a day! He consistently generates 2:1 and even 4:1 returns on advertising IN A DAY (he is right now for us).

How to set up a home or office studio on a budget and get my latest "Video Equipment Buyer's Guide" with every piece of gear I use daily and how to broadcast your message to the planet, build an audience, get attention with no budget, without being a tech nerd and without a team. This is the same gear I recommend to my celebrity clients and use in my million-dollar studio.

Facebook Marketing Hacks to Find Qualified Leads for Your Business in 12 Minutes! How to find the best prospects and customers and read their minds so you can identify the biggest opportunities and trends in your market before they happen and be in the right place, at the right time with the right offer.

How to make irresistible offers from stages, teleseminars, webinars and video with the "Queen of Sales Conversion, Lisa Sasevich who's built a multiple seven-figure business she runs out of her home!

The best way to capture leads, build sales funnels and deliver digital products and membership sites with ONE TOOL, Kajabi, that takes less than 30 minutes to learn. You'll see some brand-new, never before seen features!

Deal-making strategies to sell high-end services, products, coaching, consulting or advising services in person, from stage or with online video with 7-figure consultant Ed Rush who will show you how to influence, persuade, sell and close deals without being salesy, slimy or out of integrity, character or changing who you are.

How to make your sales and marketing hands-free with evergreen sales machines with the world's #1 authority on webinar automation and automated marketing funnels, Mike Filsaime, the inventor and co-creator of WebinarJam and EverWebinar and we'll give you a 60-day free trial of the system!

Pam Hendrickson - who is responsible for creating most of Tony Robbins most successful products, creating programs for Success Magazine and XPrize Founder Peter Diamandis will show you how to turn your ideas, know-how and expertise into high-value membership sites and training programs that make you money even when you're not working.

How to use mobile text marketing to get attention, build rapport, capture leads, create an intimate relationship with your ideal prospect and move them towards doing a deal with you with authenticity and integrity with Jason Turley, co-founder of Skipio.

The fastest, easiest way to turn your videos or events into bestselling books or products to use for sales or lead generation without more work. I'll spoon feed you the formula I've used to generate over $44mm online and create over 100 products, ten #1 best-selling books and helped over 1,000 people become bestselling authors too!

And LOOK, this isn't about the money. You'll find out how to change the world by incorporating philanthropy and charitable giving into your business to connect with more people, work with celebrities, VIPS, CEOS and influencers with founder of the Just Like My Child foundation, Vivian Glyck (who also happens to be my wife).
This year Vivian was invited to the White House by the first lady three times in two months, received $50,000 from actress Jada Pinkett Smith - Will Smith's Wife and featured by the Clinton Global Initiative two years in a row!

Every Anniversary Celebration Should Have Fast Action Bonuses! Act Before the Timer Hits 00:00 and These Bonuses Are Yours.
BONUS #1:My newest "Facebook Live and Desktop Video Equipment Buyer's Guide" and Video
How to set up a home or office studio on a budget with every piece of gear I use daily and recommend to my celebrity clients - all the way to what we're using in my million-dollar studio. With it, you'll be able to "GoLive and Profit" with Facebook Live and YouTube interactive streaming video!

BONUS #2: Erase Your Fear of Camera and Stage
Phantom- How to get past and erase any fear you might have of getting on camera, being on stage, getting seen and heard even if you hate the way you look or sound with Sandra Joseph who played Christine Daaé, the leading role in Phantom of the Opera, the most popular and successful Broadway play in history, performing more than 1500 times in ten years!

BONUS #3: Close 2-3 Deals this Week! Money Phone:
You'll get my brand-new training that I've used to close $2,700, $7,700 and $19,000 deals using text messages and my smartphone. If you don't have a list, you'll love this bonus because you can start getting and closing deals right away.

BONUS #4: Automate Your Mobile Marketing! with Six Figure Text Messages:
When teamed up with "Money Phone", these scripts are all you need to prospect, capture leads, get attention, build rapport, create an intimate relationship with your ideal prospect and move them towards doing a deal with you with authenticity and integrity.

BONUS #5: Double Your Money Every Day FBAM! Facebook Advertising Mastery Secrets:
This ADDITIONAL training shows you how to advertise your business on Facebook and demonstrate the exact approach using Facebook ads to generate 2:1 to 4:1 DAILY advertising ROI. You read that right - we earn $1.50-$4.00 for every dollar we invest daily! We reveal the precise methods we're using right now that you can adapt in your business too. You'll see real ads, real landing pages and demonstrate how to research, find a market with money, how to target your ideal customer, the best ads to use AND how we are using 100% automated webinars to convert daily traffic into daily sales!

BONUS #6:"Automated Marketing Machines" - Get Total Sales Automation with Webinars and Webcasts:
How to make your sales and marketing hands-free with evergreen sales machines with the world's #1 authority on webinar automation and automated marketing funnels, Mike Filsaime, the inventor and co-creator of WebinarJam and EverWebinar. Mike and I break down our best-converting webinars for you step-by-step.

Old 9th February 2017
Custom title

Ezra Firestone - Traffic MBA 2.0 Facebook Video Ads Mastery
English + 8.45 GB

In the last 3 videos, I showed you the amazing success of my new marketing strategy using Facebook video ads.

And you can do this too! I believe you can implement what I've shown you, and you can get results.

But ecommerce has taught me something very important: learn from those who have already done it.

Because you have to decide where to invest your time and money.

And if you're reading this, you already know your resources are best spent on Facebook advertising-on finding a consistent source of traffic, and creating a profitable sales funnel.

Because that's how you grow a business.

But don't start from square one. Find someone who does this really well, and learn from them.

Well, I do this really well. I grew my ecommerce business from $4 million to $25 million last year using my new ads strategy.

We're now one of the biggest Shopify stores in the world, and Facebook just published a Success Story about my brand.

And now I want to teach you how to use this ads strategy in your business.

I just finished creating a new course called Facebook Video Ads Mastery.

It's a 5 week training in which I'll teach you how to create profitable Facebook sales funnels by leveraging video ads.

And listen: I'm not offering you a one-size-fits-all generic funnel template. I won't be teaching you some gimmick.

This is the most in-depth training available in the world on how to become a Facebook Video Ads Master, and how to create a profitable sales funnel.

If you have a product worth buying, this system will find you customers.

Here's the course schedule:
Each week will be a module of several short videos, with clear benchmarks to focus your actions and keep you on track for success.

Week 1: The super system

We start with a full break down of my entire Facebook video ads funnel.

I show you my hidden "deep funnel" tricks, and my winning ad infrastructure.

I'll also show you a brand new way that you can quickly and easily copy my funnel (this has never been possible before).

Most people create an entire course out of this content. Well this is just Week 1!

Week 2: Spy Time

You have to know how ads work, and how to dissect them like an expert.

So I'm giving you my Facebook video ads swipe file.

In Week 2, we'll be doing competitive intelligence research where we do deep analysis of our competition's winning ads and funnels.

Week 3: The Art of the Story

How do you create video ads that engage an audience and get them to buy?

In Week 3, I show you my winning ad formula, including the 2x2 Method and how we "anchor the sale" and "seed the offer."

Week 4: Tech Nasty

I know the technical side of all this can feel hard, so I'm going to show you exactly how to set up your ads the right way.

I'll show you my BOLD ad campaign structure, and how we get double engagement from our ads.

Important: I'm also going to show you my secret to optimization, so your ads continue to be profitable.

Week 5: The Golden Ratio

Something every business owner must know: how much are you able to spend to acquire a customer?

In Week 5, we're going to send traffic through your funnel to establish your "dollar-in to dollar-out" ratio.

I'll also teach you to use The Ultimate Upsell to get you more profit out of your ad spend.

And how you can use your video ad on the backend of your funnel, so you can increase customer engagement and repeat purchases through email marketing.

Bonuses

And for being a Smart Marketer subscriber, you get bonus videos including:

Retargeting for the Win

How to Use Video Ads to Grow Your Fan Base

Our Secret to Going Viral

Old 10th April 2017
Custom title

Roger and Barry - Amafy Platinum
English + 2.87 GB

Yes Barry and Roger.
I Want to Build a Hugely Successful 6 Figure Ecommerce Business, Without All the Hassles and I'm Ready to Use Your Simple System to Grab a Totally Unfair Advantage!

Here's what you'll get.
Access to "Amafy Search System" to Legally Steal the Hottest Amazon Date to Practically Guarantee Success

Exclusive "Zero to Hero Training" to Build Super Fast, Cash Grabbing Campaigns From Complete Scratch

Amafy Auto Product Creator Plugin That Allows You to Add Any Aliexpress Product into Your Store With a Click of the Button

Mike's "Fly on the Wall, Build a Business From Scratch" Training

Bonus: Live Zoom Mastermind Sessions That Will Become Your One Stop Ecommerce Marketing Home

Tammy's "Shopify to Amazon Formula Training" to Further Increase Your Sales

Old 24th April 2017
Custom title

T. Harv Eker - The Spiritual Laws Of Money
English + 1.74 GB

T. Harv Eker - The Spiritual Laws Of Money
Secrets of a Spiritual Millionaire

Introducing The Legendary Millionaire-Maker T. Harv Eker's Most Finest Work To Date
Discover T. Harv Eker's Blueprint To Being Kind, Loving, Balanced & Spiritual While Embracing Money, Wealth & Abundance

In This 8-Week Journey With Harv Eker, You Will Learn To Overcome The 8 Millionaire Blocks That Are Threatening Most Spiritual People From Becoming Truly Wealthy

This course is for all who want to not only become financially free but also stay true to their highest spiritual values.

In other words, it's for those who want to be kind, generous, balanced, loving, spiritual and really, really, really rich so that they can live a glorious life and leave a positive mark on the world.

Have you ever noticed that most spiritual people seem to struggle financially?
To me, that's not only a shame. but also completely unnecessary.

That's why - if you consider yourself to be a spiritual person, but you'd also like to have more money - what you see on this page will change your life.

How?

I will teach you exactly how you can be a kind, loving,
peaceful, balanced and spiritual person. AND get really, really rich.
Yes, both! Rich and spiritual.
(And blend them beautifully together in your life)

Instructor Profile

T. Harv Eker

T. Harv Eker, the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (with over a million copies sold) and creator of the globally successful Millionaire Mind Intensive seminars, is one of the greatest millionaire makers the world has ever seen.

Harv has taught over 1.5 million people how to create financial freedom through his Millionaire Mind Intensive seminars, with attendees investing up to $20,000 for his coaching.

Using the exact principles he shares, Harv went from zero to millionaire in only 2.5 years.

Prior to that, during his 12 years of struggle, he vowed that should he ever get rich, he would help others do the same. He kept his promise and has now helped over 1.5 million people to move closer to their goal of complete financial freedom.

Featured as the world's foremost prosperity expert on CNN, NBC and Fox News and in Forbes, USA Today, The New York Times and Men's Health, Harv is the only teacher who effectively blends financial and spiritual abundance.

It's no wonder that Tony Robbins - the world's top peak performance strategist - says, "Study Harv's work as if your life depended on it - financially it may!"

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls