Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st August 2014
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers

Ramit Sethi - Zero To Launch (2014)
English + [65 MP4, 69 PDF, 39 MP3] + 2.24 GB

Quote:

INTRODUCING THE PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP FORMULA I USED TO GROW A MULTI-MILLION-DOLLAR ONLINE BUSINESS.

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU:

Are you ready to learn how to turn your passion into a recurring revenue stream?
Are you interested in the business systems that let you go from a 9-5 job to a business that keeps working even when you're not?

Are you ready to sidestep the internet's endless parade of hollow tactics and finally learn proven strategies for finding an idea, making sure it's profitable, attracting ongoing waves of traffic, and creating products that sell for 10x-100x your competition?

If you are, then I'm excited to tell you about my step-by-step system for starting a successful online business: Zero to Launch.

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER LEARN FROM?
The New York Times best-selling author who's been featured in Fortune, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal and has been online, day in and day out for 10+ years

WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING MATERIAL DO YOU WANT?
A complete, step-by-step system for starting an online business, including proven strategies and the deep psychology being making your venture a success

DO YOU WANT SUPPORT?
We've built a private community so you always have the support, motivation, and accountability you need to succeed.

DO YOU WANT TOOLS AS WELL AS SYSTEMS?
We'll give you the same software we use to power IWT -- years in the making.

HOW MUCH IS THIS WORTH TO YOU?
My students pay thousands for my material because it's the best and delivers proven results.

RESULTS?
Concrete results: A website. Traffic. A profitable idea. First revenue, then recurring revenue. And a clear roadmap to $100,000, $250,000, and even $1,000,000 -- because I've been at each of those levels.

Old 21st August 2014
Custom title

Michel Fortin How To Write Profit Pulling Copy In 3 Simple Steps

Michel Fortin How To Write Profit Pulling Copy In 3 Simple Steps
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 1.1 GB

Quote:
sales Page
http://successdoctor.com/

A Million Dollar Copywriter's Highly Coveted Copy-writing And Conversion Secrets Shared

Clients Pay Michel Fortin Up To $16,000.00 To Write Sales Copy That Induces People To Salivate Who just Whips Out Their Wallets And BUY. If You Missed This Incredible Seminar, Now's YOUR Chance To Learn How To skyrocket Your Sales By a Factor of 2, 5, 10 Or Even More.

Old 24th August 2014
Custom title

Ramit Sethi - The Finisher's Formula

Ramit Sethi - The Finisher's Formula
2xDVDRip | MP4/AVC, ~868 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: N/A | English: AAC, 317 kb/s (2 ch)
Audio CDs in MP3 / English: MP3, 192 kb/s (2 ch) | Duration: N/A
PDF Guides
Size: 1.82 GB | Genre: Psychology and Behavior, Business, Job

Quote:

"How To Follow Through On Anything"

Productivity tips. "Life hacks." We've tried everything -- to-do lists, reminders, getting motivated. It all lasts for a while, and then we go back to doing exactly the same thing we've always done.

Hey guys, it's Ramit Sethi of I Will Teach You To Be Rich. After going through years of being indecisive, paralyzed by too many options, and feeling guilty for not following through, I finally cracked the code.

This formula helped me write a New York Times best-selling book. It helped me build a solid business with apartments in San Francisco and New York. Even more fundamentally, it helped me build a team, create amazing systems, and cut through the millions of possibilities -- AND GET STARTED ON ONE THING!

I want you to have access to that same material. Now you can.

How do I stop being so lazy?
I'll share with you:

? The truth about why we don't follow through on our goals -- even when we have all the desire and information in the world. (If you just needed more information, you'd have already done it! Hint: It's not about more information.)

? How to pick up any habit, learn any skill, or pursue ambitious projects -- and know you'll follow through.

? How to channel your inner fears and emotions productively so that they don't stall you from hitting your goals.

? A simple framework to systematically build good habits (and effortlessly replace bad habits with productive ones).

? And much more...

Course Outline
00 - Home
01 - Getting Started
02 - Toxic Mindsets
03 - The Art of Finishing What You Start
04 - Habits with Charles Duhigg
05 - What Are You Most Proud Of?
06 - Deep Focus with Cal Newport
07 - Bonus Q & A
08 - Case Study with Leo Babuata
09 - Field Reports

Review
Recently found this course online. The bulk of the content is interviews with productivity experts such as Charles Duhigg (author of "Power of Habit"), Cal Newport (Blogger & Computer Scientist), and Leo Babuata (Blogger & Author).

Overall, this is a very solid course with tons of actionable advice. If you just want the core concepts you can skip the interviews and Q & A, however, I'd very much recommend watching, as I found them to contain some of the most useful insights.

Old 24th August 2014
Custom title

Lynda.com - Practical Apache Web Server Administration

Lynda.com - Practical Apache Web Server Administration (Aug 19, 2014)
English + [16 mp4 + exc. files] + 565 MB

Quote:
Including excercise files

Information:
Quickly learn how to manage and configure an Apache web server. This course is designed for IT professionals, office managers, and anyone who's been saddled with an Apache server without any idea of where to start. Author Jon Peck describes what the Apache HTTP Server is and what it's used for, and provides practical information on configuration and logging. Then discover how to troubleshoot common problems and control the server, and learn what questions you should be asking when determining whether to delegate this responsibility to a third party.

Additionnal info:
Author: Jon Peck
Subject: Developer
Software: Apache
Released: Aug 19, 2014
Level: Advanced
Runtime: 58m 10s

Old 25th August 2014
Custom title

Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Psychology

Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Psychology
English + [101 MP4 + 11 PDF] + 6.52 GB

Quote:

The Straight Line is a sales and persuasion technique that Jordan Belfort created on Wall Street and implemented in his business to build one of the fastest growing brokerage firms in Wall St history.

In essence, it is a structured set of guidelines on how to navigate a sales conversation. It is elegant and simple, but best of all it de-mystifies selling by teaching a syntax of what's required and when, in order to close the sale. It is a system that will empower ANYONE to sell like the Wolf of Wall Street!

1990s, Jordan Belfort built one of the most dynamic and successful sales organizations in Wall Street history.
To this day, his proprietary sales training techniques and daily motivational speeches are the stuff of legend - earning him a reputation as a motivator without peer. His testimonials con?rm he can take virtually any individual, regardless of age, race, sex, educational background or social status, and empower them to attain goals they never dreamed themselves capable of.

Old 26th August 2014
Custom title

Jason Capital - Success Installation System

Jason Capital - Success Installation System
English + (2014) [12 MP4, 12 MP3] + 2,27 GB

Quote:

The Success Installation System? is a system that I install into your
subconscious that FORCES overwhelming success out of you..
You won't really have a choice...success will just seem to start "happening"
for you, and then it won't stop..
It's exactly for guys who hate the idea of NOT achieveing their HUGE DREAMS,
of settling for average like everyone else..
So if that's you, listen up.
Because here's what you're gonna get in The System? right now..

Module #1

Your Success Installation
System Introduction

Your Success Installation System Introduction

?How to create a rock-solid "First Class Freedom" vision of your future... and start to bring it into reality. (Plus an embarrassing story I've never shared about my parents' basement and grilled chicken!)
?What riches The Success Installation System? delivered to me within LESS than 2 years of putting it into practice? and how you won't even have to wait THAT long?
?You get the complete plan for taking life by the balls and making it your own. The same plan used by leaders, conquerors and kings to get whatever they want.
(These are no small things. For instance, Alexander the Great. He conquered the majority of ancient civilization by the time he was 30.)

Module #2

The Success Installation System
Active Immersion Session

The Success Installation System Active Immersion Session

?Get clear on what YOU want (not what other people want for you). Create a crystal clear, ultra-compelling vision that will HAUNT you until you achieve it?
?Your big, throbbing vision: By the end of this session you'll have a 90 day plan that will deliver the success YOU want - no matter if it's women, money, new toys or better health, you'll KNOW how to get it?
?Why it's important to create a vivid, tangible vision of your ultimate success here and now - if you can see it and feel it, you can GET it.

Module #3

The Success Installation
System Process Breakdown

The Success Installation System Process Breakdown

?How to install the six causes. These are not beliefs, not skills, not qualities. These 6 things are what will CAUSE you to achieve your dreams.
?The 20-day pathway to success. Why the first 2-3 weeks of your new masterplan are crucial to long-term success?
?How to let new habits work FOR YOU. Doing this triggers more wealth, better health and perfect punani automatically with little effort on your part?

Module #4

The First Cause Of
Success Installed

The First Cause Of Success Installed

?How to reach the highest level of living possible by raising, improving and upgrading your code of living. (Plus how to install your own sky-high standards by leveraging and absorbing your environment?)
?The high-standards installation secrets of Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander The Great and Conrad Hilton?
?The Secret Of The 4 R's - A Long-Term Formula for installing the highest standards into your subconscious permanently?

Module #5

The Second Cause Of
Success Installed

The Second Cause Of Success Installed

?How to wake up in your highest success-attracting state and stay that way all day long. (Plus how I tripped over the secret to creating a playful, attractive state with women?)
?How to boost the power of every success cause and amplify your results TIMES 10?
?A simple trick that "plugs in" a powerful new default setting to magnetize anything you want at will?

Module #6

The Third Cause Of
Success Installed

The Third Cause Of Success Installed

?Discover the hidden key to your built-in behavioral patterns.
Control this and you unlock total mastery in your life?
?How your actions and emotions can sculpt the results you get in life. Women, money, success, whatever you want, it all starts with this?
?The #1 thing you must have to install a success-magnetizing self-image (and my own personal 'success mantra' that delivers pussy, cash and wild adventure every day)

Module #7

The Fourth Cause Of
Success Installed

The Fourth Cause Of Success Installed

?How to feed your subconscious what it craves to bring your ultimate vision into reality?
?My own personal throbbing vision that wakes me up with a proud "action-boner" each morning?
?7 reasons every successful badass has his own big, huge, throbbing vision...

Module #8

The Fifth Cause Of
Success Installed

The Fifth Cause Of Success Installed

?The ancient formula for small daily improvements that will contribute to gigantic rewards for you over time...
?The key to installing Kaizen practices for yourself and real world examples of using Kaizen to master game, money-making more energy and a bulletproof immune system?
?What you can learn from Kobe Bryant's mastery of the power of Kaizen?

Module #9

The Sixth Cause Of
Success Installed

The Sixth Cause Of Success Installed

?How to build an environment that propels you high enough to reach your goals?and? keeps you lazer-focused on your path day after day?
?Why you need to be picky about the 5 people you spend most of your time with (even if it makes you look like a jerk)?
?Meet the people who have had the biggest, most profound impact on my business and my self-growth?

Now that's just a tiny taste of the core program. Yeah I know, I know, I'm a big tease.

As soon as you've absorbed the training and practiced the exercises you'll find success in ALL areas of your life comes naturally to you. It's like..

Installation is complete!

Old 27th August 2014
Custom title

Ramit Sethi Instant Network

Ramit Sethi Instant Network :: Price : $197 ???
English + MP4 + MP3 + PDF + 4.70 GB

Sales Pages:

Old 27th August 2014
Custom title

Money Manifestation - Lisa Garr Aware Show 2014

Money Manifestation - Lisa Garr Aware Show 2014
English + (10.mp4's, 1.html file set) + 3.03 GB

Quote:
Money and Manifestation
with Lisa Garr
10 Experts Reveal How to Live in Abundance

Imagine... Abundance Beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Lisa Garr has done it again! Join Lisa in her newest summit series, Money and Manifestation. Lisa interviews ten world-class experts who pull back the curtains on their money manifestation secrets and share their carefully guarded treasures of wisdom with you in this free tele-summit series! Lisa uses her vast experience to bring out the best information and hottest tips from these experts to give you priceless information you can use right away!

Here's What You Will Learn
? How to raise your money vibration
? How manifestation gets blocked
? The key things you must do to trigger manifestation into action
? Practical strategies for marketing yourself online
? How your dreams become reality
? ...and so much more!

Meet Our Special Guest Speakers

Alex Mandossian has generated nearly $400 million in sales and profits for his strategic alliance partners, clients and students on five continents. His expertise is in electronic broadcast media such as teleseminars, webinars, podcasts and most recently, Google hangouts.

Marcia Wieder, the renowned author of 14 books dedicated to achieving your dreams, shares her vast knowledge to help you discover and live your dreams.

Christopher Howard is an internationally acclaimed expert in Neuro Linguistic Programming, joins us to improve our performance and create breakthrough results in all facets of our lives.

Derek Rydall has coached thousands of artists and entertainment professionals on how to create more enlightened entertainment, and has worked with a diverse array of people around the planet, helping them to live a more passionate, purposeful life.

Robert Allen, author of best-selling book "Nothing Down", shares the wisdom of 20 years of cutting edge investment experience with you.

Panache Desai is a contemporary spiritual teacher and inspirational visionary whose gift of vibrational transformation has drawn thousands of people from around the world.

Brent Phillips had a surgery left his arm frozen at the elbow - until he discovered Theta healing and his arm healed in an instant! Learn more about the discoveries that changed Brent's life.

Dr Dain Heer's unique perspectives on personal transformation is unlike anything else in the world. It changed everything and his life began to expand and grow with more ease and speed than even he could have imagined possible.

Jim Britt, recently named as one of the top 20 living success coaches, reveals his leading discoveries that have transformed his life and those whom he coaches.

Mike Koenigs is a five-time #1 Bestselling Author, "2009 Marketer of the Year" winner, serial entrepreneur, filmmaker, speaker and patented inventor. His products and services have simplified and automated marketing for over 30,000 small businesses, authors, experts, speakers, coaches and consultants in more than 60 countries.

About your host Lisa Garr

Lisa Garr is the host of The Aware Show radio program on KPFK-FM in Southern California. Since 1999, Lisa has interviewed over 1,500 best-selling authors and experts in the fields of health, healing, spirituality, and personal growth. She is considered an expert in the field of lifestyle and transformational media programming and is committed to providing messages that inspire positive growth and change. In addition to being a sought-after emcee, Lisa hosts her own TV show and popular online personal-development teleseminar series.

Old 27th August 2014
Custom title

The Paradigm Shift: Conquering Fear 2014 - Mia Saenz

The Paradigm Shift: Conquering Fear 2014 - Mia Saenz
English + (19.mp4's, 1.pdf, 1.html file set) + 1.56 GB

Quote:
t he Paradigm Shift: Conquering Fear videos(480x360) - Mia Saenz (19.mp4's, 1.pdf, 1.html file set) 2014
audios can be found here: The Paradigm Shift Conquering Fear audios...
(The audio set contains YouTube links to the videos.) The A/V sessions are about twenty minutes each.

T H E P A R A D I GM S H I F T:

CONQUERING FEAR
hosted by Mia Saenz and Adrian Boniardi

Welcome to "The Paradigm Shift: Conquering Fear!"
hosted by Mia Saenz and Adrian Boniardi

Working to transform fear is one of our areas of expertise.

In this summit we are sharing and shedding the light into what is the truth of Fearless Freedom and how to Love more and we share a power guided process to support your liberation from fear.

Uncertainty, lack of knowledge, supporting your conscious actions on inaccurate or incomplete information, individual changes, etc; can be all sources that can trigger Fear.

Their opposite, on the other hand; knowledge, wisdom, serenity are qualities that makes us feel confident about our own abilities to deal with the habitual challenges that Life puts on our way as a mean for continuous growth and development.

Today, we are living in a 'reality' that is changing before our very own eyes. We are learning that nothing is fixed, but actually a part of a grand ocean in motion that can trigger our most basic fears.

NOTHING is being sold on this summit. This program is being offered purely as a gift and you will be offered bonuses to support your journey with our compliments.

Join us as we examine new ways to deal with old fears that can stop us cold in our advancement toward a fulfilled life experience. We would love to have you join us.

Love and blessings,
Mia and Adrian

Meet our Summit Speakers:

Dr. Georgina Cannon
Past Lives and Fear
Mia Saenz interviews Dr. Georgina Cannon as we discuss "Past Lives and Fear". I really enjoyed interviewing Georgina; she is brilliant and really loves her work. Listen in as we learn how remembering about our "Past Lives" can many times help us heal and understand the origin of our fears. Have you ever meet someone who just blew your mind, you were surprised you understood them and you felt like you had known them always. There is a reason and you will find out in this segment.

Laura Eisenhower
Fear and the Dark Night of the Soul
Mia Saenz interviews Laura Eisenhower on Conquering Fear, the Dark Night of the Soul, Liberation and so much more. Growing up in a Presidential family linage, this gave Laura a different look at life, family and the planet.
My whole life I have been watching others to understand and see where we fit in among each other. Looking at their integrity; for this is how I learned experimentally from others. I have never met anyone like Laura Eisenhower; she is the pure example of "Mother Earth" and all it bestows upon us.

Janet Pfeiffer
Conquering Fear One Step at a Time
This episode came to me totally by surprise. When I asked Janet to be a Guest Speaker on our summit I knew she was an Author, a speaker and a radio host. What I didn't realize until we chatted is that she is one of the sweetest, most surprising people I have ever interviewed. And that is a great thing! I found Janet highly Spiritual, just her clean sense of purity with her heart. Janet is proof not only that Spirituality has no borders but also has no boundaries. Watch as she shares three defining moments where she reached out to God and she is answered directly.

Suzanna Axisa
Channel an Ascended Maser
Mia Saenz interviews Suzanna Axisa a channel for an Ascended Maser. Her journey is amazing and one can hardly believe that one minute you are a regular girl and then next you channel a Master. Watch as Suzanna share conquering her fear.
Have you ever met an Ascended Master before? Suzanna Axisa is a channel for an Ascended Master. Her work is fascinating, and it is something that was inherently meant for her. She began a program in China years back and instantly it was known that she was an amazing Channel for an Ascended Master.

Katie Hendricks
Face Your Fears to Conquer Them
Isn't it interesting how many people are afraid to love and to be loved? Perhaps is because people have witnessed their parents and some of those relationships weren't great... Wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone understood enough about the true purpose and meaning of them to view them as a gift to cherish?
Meet Katie Hendricks. She and her husband Gay have done this and now teach others. They have worked on their relationship as a living laboratory for more than 20 years. Katie has been married over 30 years and 20 of those were consciously loved and worked with tender loving attention.

Donna Corso
Fear of Death
What a delight to interview Donna Corso. We discussed death and the fear around it. She is a brilliant lady and in an amazing position to share her knowledge. Her book "When the Wind Chimes, Chime" is a beautiful journey of a young boy's life and the 'remembering' of who he truly was, moments before his transition back into none-physical energy.
Come join me and Donna and be open to see if you are reminded of something you too, may have forgotten.

Christy Whitman
Manifesting Every Aspect of Your Life
How many people do you know who deliberately create their life? It's a beautiful thing to meet people who know exactly what they want out of life and how to get it. Meet Christy Whitman, there was a point in her life when she realized things were not just going the way she would like them, so she did something about it!
Now she teaches others how to manifest their desired life through her 'Quantum Success' program. The wonderful thing about watching others do it first is that they know how to clearly share their success with others.

Kirk Nielsen
Harmonious Living and Fear
Have you ever met an author who has an auto written book? There are a few out there and it is a very cool process. Check out how this Expert/Speaker Kirk Nielsen went through the process, and out the other side to have a series of books auto written. You will never guess who he channeled as he wrote these books. Very exciting interview!
Kirk and I had more fun on this interview than I think is professionally allowed, with that in mind please enjoy this episode and share in our joy. The set became alive as we were talking and we were actually interrupted because of the discussion and fun.

Old 27th August 2014
Custom title

Tutsplus - Building Android Apps In C# With Xamarin

Tutsplus - Building Android Apps In C# With Xamarin
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo| 546 MB

Quote:

Do you want to push your career as a C# developer to new heights? Of course-who hasn't! It's time to dive into the world of mobile development. A few years ago that would have meant building Windows Phone apps, or learning a slew of new languages and IDEs.
Not anymore! With the advent of Xamarin, we can now write mobile applications that target multiple platforms in a single language using tools that we are very comfortable with. If you are anything like me, you are already excited. Want to hear more? Let's get to it.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls