Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> E-books > My MegaThread for business and marketing courses and ebooks

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6th October 2014
Custom title

mrlink has many secret admirersmrlink has many secret admirers
Acceptance & Mindfulness in Clinical Practice

English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 9.55 GB

Quote:

Acceptance & Mindfulness in Clinical Practice: The ACT Model AND Developing ACT Skills
Author: Steven Hayes, Ph.D.
Price : $299.99

Product Details

Acceptance and mindfulness is having a profound impact on clinical practice. Both empirically-supported and focused on deep clinical issues, acceptance and mindfulness approaches have been shown to help clients cope with a wide variety of clinical problems including:

* Depression
* Anxiety
* Stress
* Substance Abuse
* Psychotic Symptoms
* Trauma

Many have described ACT as the next DBT! Don't miss this opportunity to learn how Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) can empower your clinical work. ACT takes the view that trying to change difficult thoughts and feelings as a means of coping can be relatively ineffective. However, new, powerful acceptance and mindfulness-based alternatives are readily available.

When combined with values-and committed action-ACT skills can quickly mobilize even some of our most stuck clients.The intention of the workshop is to provide you with the foundation of ACT and a beginning set of skills and experiences that will direct further development.

DAY 1: THE ACT MODEL & APPROACH

objectIVES

* Explain why experiential avoidance and cognitive fusion underlie most forms of psychopathology
* Define ACT as a psychological flexibility model of health
* Formulate clinical problems in terms of acceptance, defusion, self, now, values and committed action
* Identify these processes moment to moment in clients

OUTLINE

Acceptance and Mindfulness

* The role of language in the ubiquity of human suffering
* Self-struggle and experiential avoidance
* objectification and dehumanization

The ACT Model

* Self
* Now
* Acceptance
* Defusion
* Values
* Action
* Flexibility

Mindfulness from an ACT Point of View

Evidence of Impact

Learning to See ACT Processes in Flight

* Signs of each ACT process
* Assessing the Strength of ACT Processes
* Using the hexaflex model in case conceptualization

Video Example

* Case conceptualization
* Breaking down ACT moves moment to moment

DAY 2: DEVELOPING ACT SKILLS

objectIVES

* Foster psychological acceptance in clients
* Quickly reduce the impact of negative thoughts
* Mobilize and make use of the spiritual side of clients
* Apply ACT skills and help clients get into contact with their core values
* Apply ACT methods to reduce the stressful impact of working with difficult clients

OUTLINE

Developing ACT Skills

* Challenging the system: Creative hopelessness
1. Control as the problem
2. Self as context: Finding a place for experiential acceptance
3. Defusion methods
4. Language traps

The Therapeutic Relationship

* Embody
* Instigate
* Support

Developing ACT Skills

* Values and choice
* Willingness
* Commitment

Old 7th October 2014
Custom title

The Success Codes and The Success NOW Program

The Success Codes and The Success NOW Program
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 2.87 GB

Quote:
What exactly are The Success Codes? You are about to discover one of the most effective, powerful and results producing Success programs available in the world today.

Yes that IS a BIG claim but it is most certainly true and 100% accurate.

The Success Codes are NOT your typical "How To Achieve Success" program.

Unlike so many programs available today, The Success Codes provides the means to initiate change at the core; at the causal level where it is needed and absolutely necessary??

(((((((( On The Inside ))))))))

Whether you're ready and/or want to admit it or not, there may be certain things holding you back, limiting your successes and achievements, and as much as you don't want them to... they are and will continue to do so until you make the choice to do something about it.

Thanks to the latest in scientific discoveries, we are on the verge of breaking through and tapping into levels of human potential and possibilities that previously were considered by most as impossible.

Science is proving that much of what we have come to know and believe in recent decades with regard to health and success needs to be tweaked a little to fit with the latest discoveries. We are at a very exciting and crucial turning point which will change the course of history forever. Just as when it was discovered that bacteria although unseen was creating illness and killing people, new discoveries are being made which are going to dramatically enhance the lives of those who choose to let go of the outdated (and ineffective) beliefs previously "thought to be true" and become aware of the latest cutting edge scientific discoveries.

With the same sense of initial disbelief experienced when bacteria was first discovered, we are learning that success or failure stems from deeply engrained beliefs that are stored as cellular memories all over your body. It is being found that these beliefs or memories, which have been adopted since birth, can and most certainly do have a tremendous impact throughout your life. Once these self limiting and often times self sabotaging cellular memories are properly addressed and dealt with, you can make major transformational changes in the kind and quality outcomes that you experience in your life.

The Success Codes, discovered by Dr. Alex Loyd, are one such discovery that addresses those core issues specifically.

More specifically The Success Codes provide you with a simple to follow and easy to use technique which will allow you to effortlessly eliminate the underlying false and negative subconscious beliefs ( cellular memories ) that you have unknowingly absorbed over time and which are being unconsciously yet at the same time automatically activated without your conscious awareness. It's these same cellular memories that are ultimately responsible for limiting your overall results in life and keeping you from achieving the level of success that you desire and which we are all without exception, quite capable of achieving.

Old 13th October 2014
Custom title

TubeBank Copy Paste Cash

TubeBank Copy Paste Cash
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 710 MB

Quote:
This is really an opportunity for you to finally make some money with video marketing and it doesn't get much easier than this.

If you want to make a killing with Clickbank affiliate revenue this offer is going to help you do just that

Watch me creating Clickbank converting videos in 10 minutes!

A complete and yet a simple video marketing system even a 10 years child can do it.
I wouldn't believe what I am about to tell you?

The clever way I'm using certain words & Phrases to manipulate the emotions of prospects and turn them into buyers! [Video 4.2 & 4.3]
The 7 mistakes I have found that KILLED my conversion rates! [Video-2]
The one skill that decides the fate of any Internet marketer and how you can master this skill in 10 minutes! [Video4.3]
My secret filters for niche / product selection that creates almost easily ranking videos and drive laser focused traffic! [Video 4.1]
Discover the 4 steps that are essential for your marketing success. If you don't follow these steps in the exact order you will fail. [Video 4.1]

< image >

Old 14th October 2014
Custom title

Explode Your Positive Impact in 2014 - Ryan Eliason

Explode Your Positive Impact in 2014 - Ryan Eliason
English + (6.mp3's, 1.doc, 1.pdf, 1.html file set) + 126 MB

Quote:
The Social Entrepreneur

EMPOWERMENT NETWORK
presents

Explode Your Positive Impact in 2014
Conscious Marketing for Visionary Changemakers
hosted by Ryan Eliason

Join 118,000 visionary changemakers from 112 countries for 6 FREE webinars
designed to help explode your positive impact!

Discover how to use conscious business to heal the planet, grow your list, attract clients, and enjoy
a bigger income.

These 6 FREE webinars will give you the tangible marketing skills you need to rapidly
grow your income and make a truly remarkable positive impact in the world.

#1 - Ten Vital Steps to Explode Your Positive Impact
How To Make A Great Living By Changing The World

#2 - The 11 Most Damaging Business and Marketing Myths
Avoid Years of Struggle, Save $10,000 to $100,000, and Arrive at Your Ultimate Destination 2-5 Years Ahead Of Schedule

#3 - Case Study #1 with Stacey Murphy and Gary Heine
Real Life Stories of Massive Positive Impact

#4 - The Six Essential Pillars of Mastery
Learn To Catalyze Massive Transformation Through Collaboration, Communication, Movement Building, Enrollment, and Right Use of Technology

#5 - Visionary Business Mastery
The Proven 12-Module System That Leads To A "Black Belt" In Visionary Entrepreneurship

#6 - Case Study #2 with Ocean Robbins and Sage Lavine
Real Life Stories of Massive Positive Impact

118,000 People From 112 Countries Have Been Through Our Trainings.
Here's What They Are Saying...

"Your complimentary series was far and away the most helpful and value packed business building webinar I've experienced anywhere." - Lucy Loscocco

"Your webinars were refreshingly straightforward and profound. You helped me clearly see how to reach and serve a much wider audience than I had previously even imagined." - Marina Ormes

"I am ecstatic! Wow! This was the best webinar I have EVER participated in. You are doing something that is desperately needed, and with great energy, love, authenticity, transparency and integrity. Your message is so refreshing, and so is the mission, content, and values. I am grateful." - JD Messinger

The bottom line is that the world needs your gifts. But without the skills you'll learn in these webinars, you'll experience FAR more struggle and less success in sharing those gifts... So if you want to learn how to use conscious business to change the world, please join us!

In Service,

Ryan Eliason
Business Coach for Changemakers

P.S. In this training, you'll discover the 11 most common myths that almost every conscious entrepreneur has bought into. One or more of these blind spots are probably causing you to spin your wheels and work harder than you need to, for less results than you deserve. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

Old 18th October 2014
Custom title

The Traffic Rush System

The Traffic Rush System
English + MP4 + 160 MB

Old 18th October 2014
Custom title

David Gordon - Tasking: How To Get People To Change

David Gordon - Tasking: How To Get People To Change
English + MP4+ PDF + MP3 + 3.93 GB

Quote:

How To Get People To Change

Introducing: Tasking With David Gordon

It may be the greatest question of all time.

How do you get people who have a problem to change.

If you thinking telling, suggesting, or nagging are going to work, you might as well leave this page now. You're living in dream land.

People are naturally resistant to change.

One of my favorite expressions is, "The only one who likes change is a wet baby."

As a student of hypnosis and NLP, I studied the experts in the world of change.

I fell asleep deep inside the pages of Milton Erickson's writings.

There wasn't a book of NLP I had not studied seeking the secret...

How can I assist a person who wants to change.

As a hypnotist running a busy office, I saw hundreds of people who said they wanted to change.

But as soon as they left the office, they would attempt to sabotage the work that was done.

Out To Prove Me Wrong

Let me tell you about Patricia. She was one of my earliest clients.

She came in to lose weight and although she said she needed to lose 40 pounds, the truth was she needed to lose three times that amount.

Her first session was spent explaining hypnosis to her and she was a great subject.
She returned two days later thrilled that she had eliminated eating junk foods.
She gave away all the junk food in her house to her maid.

By the next session, Patricia was "done" with hypnosis.

She went directly from my office to a supermarket where she bought and ate three boxes of doughnuts before leaving the store to prove she wasn't under anyone's "control."

She came in to tell me she was happy to have proven hypnosis didn't work.

She Wasn't The Only One

I learned more about hypnosis sitting in my office seeing 8 or 10 clients a day than I had in reading thousands of pages of texts.

The majority of clients got their results, referred their friends, and left happy.

But then there were others who found the most bizarre ways to sabotage their progress.

Seeking The Answer

I plunged deeper into the books. Attended more trainings. Watched hours of videos.

If someone claimed success in a certain area, I was on the phone with them pumping them for knowledge.

Then all of a sudden. The answer hit me full in the face.

I picked up the phone and called one of the founders of NLP - and the greatest modeler of Milton Erickson - David Gordon.

Every Puzzle Has a Solution

When David Gordon published Therapeutic metaphors (in my opinion - the single best book on NLP & Ericksonian Hypnosis) I was on Cloud Nine.

I used Therapeutic metaphors in all of my work. I even studied this technique in my doctoral dissertation.

But I was looking for something stronger.

I had read all of David's books and been to many of his trainings but this time, I wanted the heavy artillery.

The question I challenged David to answer was...

How Did Milton Erickson Get People To Carry Out Tasks To Create Change?

I'm sure you've heard of some of the stories like...

Old 18th October 2014
Custom title

[WSO] - FB Cash Master

[WSO] - FB Cash Master
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 200 MB

Old 19th October 2014
Custom title

Jack Canfield - Breakthrough to Success

Jack Canfield - Breakthrough to Success
English + 42 CDS + 1 PDF + 1.04 GB

Quote:

Jack Canfield's breakthrough to success : home study course

Breakthrough to success is one of the most powerful life transforming courses to experience. From self-discovery techniques to successful business strategies, Jack and his team of leaders share their unique perspectives on life to empower the course takers with tools to grow both personally and professionally.

Breakthrough to Success (Home Study Course)
Jack Canfield

For The First Time Ever, This Premiere Transformational Event Is Delivered To Your Doorstep In A Convenient (And Affordable) Home Study Edition. This is Jack Canfield's Proprietary 7-Day Breakthrough to Success? Workshop... That Changes Lives, Multiplies Incomes, Increases Time Off, Dissolves Stress, and Gives Ultimate Peace of Mind... Guaranteed.

For a very limited time you can get everything the attendees at my Breakthrough to Success training got for a very small fraction of what they paid?and you won?t even need to leave the comfort of your own home to get it.

Here's the fastest, easiest, and now, most inexpensive way to get from where you are to where you want to be!

Think about it. Are there any areas of your personal of professional life that you?d like to improve?

Are you earning as much money as you?d like to (or deserve to) earn?

Wouldn?t you like to dramatically increase your income?forever? It?s easier to do than you think. I?ve found that most people earn what they truly think they deserve to earn and increasing one?s income is often as easy as changing ones mindset.

300 people from 14 countries attended my Breakthrough to Success training. They learned all about dramatically increasing their incomes and creating more success in all areas of their lives.

Tuition was $3,495 for this breakthrough course.

You will learn all of these valuable secrets:

* An easy step-by-step way to completely transform your life into exactly what you want it to be

* The seven simple words which -- when properly applied -- will create virtually all the success you want

* The Magic of E + R = O and how merely understanding this one little idea will have an instant (and profound) effect on your life

* How to eliminate fear and worry from your life -- forever!

* How to deal with negative outside forces in a way that causes you to prosper (emotionally and financially)

Old 19th October 2014
Custom title

[WSO] – Red Hot Traffic Firestorm
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 183 MB

Quote:

Here are 4 powerful and extremely target-able traffic sources that you can tap into to generate all the buying traffic you’ll ever need.

These are evergreen traffic sources and have been around for years and aren’t going away.

You will get complete and detailed instruction on how to tap into each of these traffic sources and extract all the buying traffic you can ever handle.

< image >

< image >

http://xerver.co/2k9mhxmmzoa2/Red_Ho...torm.part1.rar
http://xerver.co/4q70cczydzf4/Red_Ho...torm.part2.rar
http://xerver.co/udx7t9rp57ed/Red_Ho...torm.part3.rar

Old 19th October 2014
Custom title

CGCookie - Creating a Vampire Character with ZBrush and 3ds Max
1280x720 | MP4/AVC1 @ 196 Kbps | Audio: English AAC @ 128 kbps | 2.29 GB[/align]

This course will guide you through a professional character artist's workflow using complimentary techniques with Zbrush and 3ds Max. Adam has conceptualized a unique vampire design that he translates from 2D to 3D. The result is a production-ready character model ready to be pushed through to shading and animation.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls