Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> Hottest Celebrity Picture Contest > Xossip's Best BollyGallery Pics Contest 2013-16: Results,Discussion & ChitChat Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th September 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.sexy View Post
My sincere thanks to the organising team for this wonderful and fantastic contest. I also want to convey my best wishes to all the participants as well as wish the contest to be a huge success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnavel View Post
greate idea u promote bolly gall

but its not user friendlyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTY SMELL View Post
I have recd your PMs and edited my entries as per your guidance .I think now its okay.thanks friends.
thanks and good going guys

Old 19th September 2013
MAN PROPOSE G-O-D DISPOSE
Visit my website

chennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps databasechennaiguy99622 has hacked the reps database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
thanks and good going guys

Old 19th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTY SMELL View Post
THANK U VERY MUCH ASIT
are you organ riser panty bro

Old 19th September 2013
Sheriff of XP Town
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to _V_
Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.sexy View Post
My sincere thanks to the organising team for this wonderful and fantastic contest. I also want to convey my best wishes to all the participants as well as wish the contest to be a huge success.
dear Asit, where is your entry?

Old 19th September 2013
An emotional angry man

asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to asit.sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Old 19th September 2013
An emotional angry man

asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Quote:
V Bhai...

Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Old 19th September 2013
An emotional angry man

Quote:
V Bhai...

Old 20th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Bubu bhai

Old 20th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
Sucker

Old 20th September 2013
Boobies save the world
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Yes Gabbar bhai

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls