Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> Hottest Celebrity Picture Contest > Xossip's Best BollyGallery Pics Contest 2013-16: Results,Discussion & ChitChat Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th September 2013
Away from xossip, only on YM
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
vky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps databasevky291084 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to vky291084
UL: 6.47 gb DL: 11.50 gb Ratio: 0.56
plz help me i have posted as per tutorial but still can not get as others.

Old 18th September 2013
Sheriff of XP Town
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database_V_ has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to _V_
Quote:
Originally Posted by vky291084 View Post
plz help me i have posted as per tutorial but still can not get as others.
Dear vky you need to edit your thread n do the following steps:

1. Copy the first image's link, click on the related thumbnail and then click the icon.
2. Paste the URL/link and click ok. Now remove the URL from your post
3. Click the preview post button to check.
4. If all ok, repeat the same procedure for rest 2 pictures.

Old 18th September 2013
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
PMed you already vky bhai, have a look

Old 18th September 2013
ASS LOVER

PANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
Dear vky you need to edit your thread n do the following steps:

1. Copy the first image's link, click on the related thumbnail and then click the < image > icon.
2. Paste the URL/link and click ok. Now remove the URL from your post
3. Click the preview post button to check.
4. If all ok, repeat the same procedure for rest 2 pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobsucker View Post
PMed you already vky bhai, have a look
I have recd your PMs and edited my entries as per your guidance .I think now its okay.thanks friends.

Old 18th September 2013
Custom title

ilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ilnavel
greate idea u promote bolly gall

but its not user friendlyyy

Old 18th September 2013
Custom title

ilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autographilnavel has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to ilnavel
how to cast votes

Old 18th September 2013
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnavel View Post
how to cast votes
Voting will start after the week 1 entry closes on the 22nd.

Old 18th September 2013
An emotional angry man

asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to asit.sexy
My sincere thanks to the organising team for this wonderful and fantastic contest. I also want to convey my best wishes to all the participants as well as wish the contest to be a huge success.
Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Old 18th September 2013
ASS LOVER

PANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps databasePANTY SMELL has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.sexy View Post
My sincere thanks to the organising team for this wonderful and fantastic contest. I also want to convey my best wishes to all the participants as well as wish the contest to be a huge success.

THANK U VERY MUCH ASIT

Old 19th September 2013
An emotional angry man

asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to asit.sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANTY SMELL View Post
THANK U VERY MUCH ASIT
Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls