Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Completed Contests> Hottest Celebrity Picture Contest > Xossip's Best BollyGallery Pics Contest 2013-16: Results,Discussion & ChitChat Thread

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th September 2013
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Last edited by pikkuboss : 17th September 2013 at 07:08 AM.

Old 17th September 2013
Wild Imaginations = Cunts + XP
Visit my website

mera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps databasemera137in has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to mera137in Send a message via Skype™ to mera137in
edit is allowed ? so that posted entries cab be link as per the tutorials ?

Old 17th September 2013
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by mera137in View Post
edit is allowed ? so that posted entries cab be link as per the tutorials ?
For editing the participants should have permission from the organizers, preferably the MCs as GF might be busy. Before editing the MCs will keep a record of the participant's posted pics.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 17th September 2013
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Do not edit. Quote your old post and post the same pics again in correct format.

Old 17th September 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
Do not edit. Quote your old post and post the same pics again in correct format.
Sorry GF already edited? shall it be DQed?

i thought as its the first time so give the contestants some lenience and allow them to edit in correct format. from next week the rules shall be sterner

Old 17th September 2013
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
Sorry GF already edited? shall it be DQed?

i thought as its the first time so give the contestants some lenience and allow them to edit in correct format. from next week the rules shall be sterner
Yes, be lenient this week. Do not disqualify for wrong format.

Old 17th September 2013
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
pikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps databasepikkuboss has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to pikkuboss Send a message via AIM to pikkuboss Send a message via MSN to pikkuboss Send a message via Yahoo to pikkuboss Send a message via Skype™ to pikkuboss
is my entries in correct format?
http://www.xossip.com/showpost.php?p...73&postcount=9

All premium coupons are generated against FF points. I am not an official reseller of FilesFlash premium coupons.

Old 17th September 2013
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkuboss View Post
Yes

Old 17th September 2013
Thats What.
Visit my website
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest      
Trikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps databaseTrikaal Raj has hacked the reps database
Can i post pics other than celebrity? I mean real life pics from bollygallery

Old 17th September 2013
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkuboss View Post
Yes, it is acceptable.

But your thumbs are on pzy. It would be better it they are also on BG.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls