Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Power foods for men to boost their stamina

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st July 2015
Live And Let Live
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
kavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kavyalover
MEGHANA RAJ
SWATHI VARMA aka SWATHIKA

Old 1st July 2015
Navel Lover

boddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps database
UL: 358.87 mb DL: 384.98 mb Ratio: 0.93
18307+ 25

Old 1st July 2015
IPL 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16

Old 9th September 2015

i_need_mom is beginning to get noticed
good info..in this thread...

good info..in this thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedapandu View Post
Power foods for men to boost their stamina

True manhood lies in your strength. Read on as I tell you how can you improve your stamina and work towards improving your power

1. Green tea: Leafy tea is best for your body. It improves your metabolism and contains antioxidants that fight almost all major illness. Green tea is best amongst them all as it contains potent flavonoids that improve the antioxidant action. It also prevents the block cells from getting damaged, reducing chances of cancer.

2. Garlic: You might not be able to help the smell and run away from it, but you must accept the fact that it is amazing for your health. Men should have at least two chunks of garlic every day as it works wonders on your health. Your immune system will improve drastically and minor issues like cough and cold never bother you. The antibacterial properties it has, will help you fight viral fevers and any kind of infections. Men with high cholesterol should swear by garlic as it helps in lowering the cholesterol level and prevents the blood from clotting.

3. Tomato: Eat tomato to stay young. Tomato helps prevent your skin from getting wrinkles. It also improves your memory and other signs of aging. Tomato contains lycopene that keeps prostate cancer at bay. You might want to start enjoying tomato sauce as it has more lycopene. Cooked tomato works much better on your body that raw ones. So start adding it to your vegetables and salads.

4. Broccoli: Broccoli contains folic acid that men need extensively. Folic acid reduces the level of homocysteine that is amino acid in blood. The increased level of homocysteine increases the risk of heart attack. Broccoli also contains vitamin C and potassium that reduces the risk of cancer.

5. Nuts: Nuts contain protein, Vitamins and fibres and are extremely good for your heart, skin and even the digestive system. The omega-3 fats that they contain nourish your heart. Nuts, when eaten, also help slow down the assimilation process so that the fats and sugar in your body are processed effectively.

Including these items in your diet will nourish your body and make it healthy. It will also improve your immune system and make your body powerful enough to fight against not just viral fever and flew but health risks like prostate cancer and heart attack.

Eat Healthy & Live Healthy

Old 11th September 2015
IPL 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16

Old 7th November 2015

abhiaishlover999 has many secret admirersabhiaishlover999 has many secret admirers
Good job

Old 16th November 2015

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
Eating 2 dry figs in both morning and evening by soaking in water or milk (soak it through out the day to eat in evening and soak it through out night to eat in morning) has many benefits.

Increases fertility of man, No digestion problems and prevents sugar problems.. cures piles problems also and many more.. check out for more benefits..

but dry figs costs more nearly 80rs for 100gms.

Old 17th November 2015
Cuckold Chat Anytime

Akshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our communityAkshay1230 is a pillar of our community
Shilajit using it as raw , very sticky but taste good with milk

Old 8th December 2015
An emotional angry man

asit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps databaseasit.sexy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to asit.sexy
with
Thank you...
Disclaimer:The pictures posted on my threads are not mine and collected from net.Credit goes to original uploader.Kindly notify if I am infringing any copyright law.If anyone finds any content offensive or objectionable,please PM me and that content will be promptly deleted.

Old 15th December 2015
Custom title

funnyrose has received several accoladesfunnyrose has received several accoladesfunnyrose has received several accolades
nice info wow cont..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls