Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Power foods for men to boost their stamina

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th October 2014

1mahasiva has many secret admirers
Send a message via Skype™ to 1mahasiva
Eating healthy foods alone does not work, do exercise daily. At least do walking or involve in any sports. if u are not in any sports then get your next door friend and start playing shuttle cork. it will sure build your stamina. I experienced it.

A strong advice to all young people-Do some sort of physical activities daily.

Cuck hubby-Progress Completed, Hotwife-Inprogress

Old 13th October 2014

orgasm123 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 63.11 mb DL: 316.65 mb Ratio: 0.20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mahasiva View Post
Eating healthy foods alone does not work, do exercise daily. At least do walking or involve in any sports. if u are not in any sports then get your next door friend and start playing shuttle cork. it will sure build your stamina. I experienced it.

+1000

Trying to keep your heart rate in the aerobic zone is a must...power walking/jogging/shuttle playing etc all will improve your vascular health and improve blood flow to the private parts...in that regard no diet can match exercise ...read in one article how marathon runners are considered sex gods....and that motivated myself to start running...have come a long way since after training myself how to run properly on youtube .

Old 14th December 2014
Custom title

Pappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps databasePappu76 has hacked the reps database
Dear Bro with +25
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I have taken these pictures from Internet which I feel. If you find any Private / Copyright Picture let me know so that I can remove it.

Old 16th December 2014
the caped crusader

otha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparaziotha baadu is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 19.39 gb DL: 28.04 gb Ratio: 0.69
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mahasiva View Post

rightly said!!
i have been playing badminton(indoor) for four times a week for last two years and my stamina increased to great extent.. my food intake and appetite went up

only drawback is not able to gain extra weight

Last edited by otha baadu : 16th December 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Old 21st January 2015

rose mittal has received several accoladesrose mittal has received several accoladesrose mittal has received several accoladesrose mittal has received several accoladesrose mittal has received several accolades
this totally depends on individuals requirement dear that what will be suitable to increase his stamina ... else by eating all these only y would foreigners look for INDIAN REMEDIES which are gaining popularity around the world ..

come n discuss if required : http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1356671

Old 24th January 2015

xtndsp is an unknown quantity at this point
Exercise is a must. Lifting weights is recommended.

Old 24th January 2015

Rajk1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Shilajit and ashwagandha are vazikaran yog in Ayurved which means they should be consumed in chronic conditions to gain vitality after serious ailments like TB Typhoid etc. But otherwise these are advisable to be taken after 50 yrs only not before that. Excess consumption of these products will create toxicity in body and would in long run refuse to accept these products for benefits. Use it wisely only.

Old 24th January 2015

Hi Shilajit and ashwagandha are vazikaran yog in Ayurved which means they should be consumed in chronic conditions to gain vitality after serious ailments like TB Typhoid etc. But otherwise these are advisable to be taken after 50 yrs only not before that. Excess consumption of these products will create toxicity in body and would in long run refuse to accept these products for benefits. Use it wisely only.

Old 24th January 2015

Hi Shilajit and ashwagandha are vazikaran yog in Ayurved which means they should be consumed in chronic conditions to gain vitality after serious ailments like TB Typhoid etc. But otherwise these are advisable to be taken after 50 yrs only not before that. Excess consumption of these products will create toxicity in body and would in long run refuse to accept these products for benefits. Use it wisely only. Even chyavanprash is toxic today which is being shown for vitality purposes in advertisements.

Old 14th June 2015
NatWest T20 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls