Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th June 2012
Custom title

khemucha is a pillar of our community
Excellent moves. Thanks to the team!!

Old 19th June 2012
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Quote:
Deepali the size of your post will not add extra weight into your argument. Still since you are a huge fan of stats, let me give you one. We have way more Tamil story threads than Bengali. Now this is the kind of stat that matters to us. How important and vastly spoken language Bengali is in the world doesn't. The stats that you gave us are just as important to exbii as the cost of crude oil. I already gave my word that if one day one of the languages in regional section will start to dominate others then we will make a sub section for it as well. Isn't that enough for you? For so many years Bengali threads were in one huge section against all other languages. Now in the regional section, the writers and readers of Bengali threads will no longer have to worry about English and Hindi threads.

Many thanx to all the mods,admins and those who have worked to change this stories section into a more better and interactive one..

But I personally wont go into a debate whether Bengali,Tamil or any regional language is spoken by more people or less people because that is of no concern.
My ask is if you can see it the other way, that is if there are separate sections for Hindi,Bengali,Tamil and others then it would be more user-friendly.
So I would ask you to look into this matter.
As having separate sections will help you guys as well to detect any problems or any other issues.
Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this.

P.S. If this is considered spam feel free to edit or delete this post.

Old 19th June 2012
Macam Mana?
  MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Storyteller: Valentine's Love Guru      
Drift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps databaseDrift_King21 has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.59 gb DL: 2.41 gb Ratio: 0.66
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaopakhi View Post
I support Deepali, XXbengali, Komlapuri and others in asking for a separate sub-section for Bengali stories. It will be of immense help to readers who go through Bengali stories. Hence I would request the authority to reconsider our appeal, if possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKMaSk View Post
To Meriaiza: bro,u r very right that Bengali stories r smaller in nos. than Hindi,but,it is not so small also!Though u hv told abt an unseen future,but,if u do that now for Bengali stories,then the huge task of moving 1500/1600 stories at a time,can be avoided & I assure u that day will come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubhav1992 View Post
Many thanx to all the mods,admins and those who have worked to change this stories section into a more better and interactive one..

But I personally wont go into a debate whether Bengali,Tamil or any regional language is spoken by more people or less people because that is of no concern.
My ask is if you can see it the other way, that is if there are separate sections for Hindi,Bengali,Tamil and others then it would be more user-friendly.
So I would ask you to look into this matter.
As having separate sections will help you guys as well to detect any problems or any other issues.
Thanks for spending your valuable time reading this.

P.S. If this is considered spam feel free to edit or delete this post.

Start a thread in HSBC and you will get a proper response when its gonna done or not gonna done. I don't how many languages are spoken and in how many languages stories are written here so everyone will ask for a Sub-Section then nothing will left rather than Sub-Sections. Whoever feels about it kindly open a thread in HSBC where you can get a proper answer rather than debating the matter here

A great move by Admins and a much awaited one as well ... Meri Bro

Old 19th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
My Bengali friends trust me you are not helping your cause by time and again posting the same things here over and over again. If you really want to raise this issue then kindly open a thread in HSBC and request for a separate section there. I have moved 7-8 posts yesterday and told you guys to stop spamming in this thread yet you are still doing it.

Old 19th June 2012
I'm Back!

Raj_the_cool_guy is one with the universeRaj_the_cool_guy is one with the universeRaj_the_cool_guy is one with the universeRaj_the_cool_guy is one with the universe
Send a message via MSN to Raj_the_cool_guy Send a message via Yahoo to Raj_the_cool_guy
Dear Bengali Brothers and Sisters,
There is no use of any protest just because you haven't got a seperate section fo Bengali language.. As this exbii forum is mainly focused to India and for India bengali is jst a regional language. So I don't think it is necessary to debate on this.
And if we see from XB's point of view.. There are not many thread of Bengali in story section that XB can make a sub section for it..
Now If you don't agree with me..
Just open a thread in HSBC as already told by Meriaiza..

Old 19th June 2012
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Ali bhai so far English stories are far higher in number of threads, and it goes like this:

1. English -1129

2. Hindi - 807

3. Regional - 600

and we are still left to complete the moves with 13,070 threads which are still at story section give me some task i will do the moves fast as i stay here over 14 hours par day

Old 19th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Now I have infracted one member and if anyone else will protest here then they too will be infarcted. Enough is enough. If you guys have a problem then open a thread in HSBC. We will not tolerate a bunch of people turning an important announcement thread in to a NHB style protest one.

Old 19th June 2012
Take care everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casinar View Post
Ali bhai so far English stories are far higher in number of threads, and it goes like this:

1. English -1129

2. Hindi - 807

3. Regional - 600

and we are still left to complete the moves with 13,070 threads which are still at story section give me some task i will do the moves fast as i stay here over 14 hours par day
Thanks Casi but multiple mods and Sumos are handling this already. It would have been really easy just to move the threads in sections but reading them and giving them prefixes according to the genre of the story takes time. The aim is to not just finish this job but to do it properly and if that will take time then so be it.

Old 19th June 2012
Dimaagh ka garam, dil ka naram
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Casinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps databaseCasinar has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Casinar Send a message via Skype™ to Casinar
UL: 607.72 mb DL: 590.38 mb Ratio: 1.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
Thanks Casi but multiple mods and Sumos are handling this already. It would have been really easy just to move the threads in sections but reading them and giving them prefixes according to the genre of the story takes time. The aim is to not just finish this job but to do it properly and if that will take time then so be it.

I was of course kidding when i said i will move them yaar, to do that I need to be mod

yeah it will take time and should take the required time, keep it up

Old 20th June 2012

anirban jyoti is beginning to get noticed
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']IT IS A REASONABLE PROPOSAL THAT THE THREADS COULD EASILY BE SUB-DIVIDED INTO MAIN REGINAL LANGUAGES. THERE ARE OTHER FORUMS WHERE THE ENTRIES ARE SEGREGATED FOR THE BENEFIT OF VIEWERS. I HOPE THAT THE ADMIN & MANAGEMENT WOULD BE CONSIDERATE ENOUGH TO THINK POSITIVELY.[/font]

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls