Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > FC Bayern Munich Fans!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th November 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Dohcradaam has disabled reputations
'Gomez is irreplaceable for Bayern'

Willy Sagnol believes that the striker is the only player who is "irreplaceable" at the Bavarians and that Jupp Heynckes will have a headache if his top marksman becomes unavailable.

Mario Gomez

Goals-21 Penalties-4

Old 26th November 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

up next!!
Mainz vs Bayern Munich
November 27, 2011 4:30 PM GMT

Old 28th November 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Oh shit one more loss to Bayern
mainz 3-2 bayern
ivanschitz...van buyten
caligiuri......van buyten
bungert

Old 4th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Bayern 4-1 werder bremen
ribery............rosenberg
robben
ribery
robben

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Match to watch
Man C vs Bayern

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Messi,Ronaldo and Xavi the finalist of Fifa Ballon D'or!!
Those three were chosen from the list of 23 people!!
Hope Messi Wins!!

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Marco Reus' €17.5m release clause could be a problem, admits Bayern Munich's Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

The Bavarian club's CEO has affirmed that they are closely monitoring the Monchengladbach midfielder's situation, and added they're keen to hold on to Arjen Robben

The 22-year-old midfielder is continually being linked with a move to the Allianz Arena, and Rummenigge has now confirmed that Bayern are indeed interested in acquiring his services.

However, the Bayern supremo added that Reus' €17.5 million release clause could prove to be an obstacle.

"He is definitely an interesting option. I've been told that he has a release clause of €17.5m, though," Rummenigge was quoted as saying by TZ.

"That's no pocket change for us. However, Bayern will internally discuss this matter and see what's possible."

Rummenigge then went on to discuss the future of Arjen Robben, and stressed that Bayern are keen to hold on to the Dutchman.

"We will do our utmost to reach an agreement with Arjen about an extension to his current deal."

Robben's contract with Bayern runs until the summer of 2013.

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery: Arjen Robben should have let Mario Gomez take second penalty against Werder Bremen

The France international believes the conditions were right for the Germany striker to step up and take his side's second spot kick of the match ahead of the Dutch winger

Ribery won a spot kick after 83 minutes of play and the Germany international immediately picked up the ball with an eye on taking the set-piece.

Nevertheless, Robben, who had already converted a penalty earlier in the game, took the ball off his team-mate before making it 4-1 from 12 yards.

"I thought that Mario would have taken the second penalty. It would have been good for him and his confidence. He put in a good performance and worked hard for the team," Ribery was quoted as saying by Bild.

"I believe that we have to think about all the players. However, regardless of what happened, the most important thing is that we won and scored four goals."

The win over Werder Bremen saw Bayern Munich return to the top of the Bundesliga table, following the 1-1 draw between Borussia Monchengladbach and Borussia Dortmund.

so humble ribery

Last edited by Dohcradaam : 5th December 2011 at 07:13 PM.

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

I will definitely leave Bayern Munich at the end of 2011-12 season, confirms Ivica Olic

The Croatia international has made it clear that he has no future at the Allianz Arena and will move on either in January or at the end of the season when his contract expires.

Bayern, however, appear to be reluctant to let go of the experienced attacker, and Olic has now stressed that he could stay until the end of the season, but will definitely not sign an extension to his expiring contract.

"I'd say there's a 50 per cent chance that I leave the club in the winter. I am definitely moving on at the end of the season, though," Olic was quoted as saying by Bild.

"I don't have any problem staying until the end of my contract. It's not as if I desperately want to leave this winter. We will just have to wait and see what happens until January and then make a decision.

"It might even be better for me if I stay put this winter. That would definitely have plenty of advantages for my family."

The 32-year-old joined Bayern from Hamburg in the summer of 2009 and has gone on to score 20 goals in over 50 competitive appearances for FCB.

Old 5th December 2011
G0DFATHER'S APPRENTICE

Next Match:
UCL
12/7/11 7:45 PM GMT
Manchester City - Bayern

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls