Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Small joys for open minded husbands

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
My wife has 34dd boobs and when she wears any suit or blouse with deep neck her cleavage is exposed. I have seen my friends peeping into her cleavage at parties. She loves this kind of attention and i love to see her happy.

Old 20th March 2017

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
My wife has 34dd boobs and when she wears any suit or blouse with deep neck her cleavage is exposed. I have seen my friends peeping into her cleavage at parties. She loves this kind of attention and i love to see her happy.
Sounds like a good start. You would surely go ahead and enjoy many other things.

Old 20th March 2017

son700 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to son700
My wife seema was having some issues with her blouse fitting so one we went to market and then to the tailor shop
My wife said " bhaisaab ye blouse ki fitting shi nhi aa rhi hai isko thoda uupar se tight kr do"
Then the tailor start measuring my wife boobs from front and size while doing this he was also touching my wife boobs.
I was standing outside watching all this and got erection while seeing him fondling my wife.

Old 20th March 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by son700 View Post
My wife seema was having some issues with her blouse fitting so one we went to market and then to the tailor shop
My wife said " bhaisaab ye blouse ki fitting shi nhi aa rhi hai isko thoda uupar se tight kr do"
Then the tailor start measuring my wife boobs from front and size while doing this he was also touching my wife boobs.
I was standing outside watching all this and got erection while seeing him fondling my wife.
Same with me. My wife went for suit measurement and old masterji was a horny man and he was peeping into my wife's cleavage. Then while taking measurements he touched wife's boobs. When he wrapped his measuring tape around my wife's boobs, he tightened the tape and the tape squeeze her boobs and he asked "itna theek hai madam" and slightly moved the tape a little and her 34dd breasts jiggled a little. Seeing this i was full hard. Now i always take her to same masterji and enjoy seeing him touching my wife's big boobs.

Old 20th March 2017

live.life has many secret admirerslive.life has many secret admirers
Quote:
Same with me. My wife went for suit measurement and old masterji was a horny man and he was peeping into my wife's cleavage. Then while taking measurements he touched wife's boobs. When he wrapped his measuring tape around my wife's boobs, he tightened the tape and the tape squeeze her boobs and he asked "itna theek hai madam" and slightly moved the tape a little and her 34dd breasts jiggled a little. Seeing this i was full hard. Now i always take her to same masterji and enjoy seeing him touching my wife's big boobs.
same situations happens with me also
My wife wears very revealing clothes and often shows her assets like navel, cleavage, legs, back etc.
That's why she got a lot of attention and comments everywhere.
Many people try to touch and grope her not only due to her hot clothes but also her carefree and slutty attitude.
She had been groped many times in buses, metro, markets or other crowded places even by tailor, salesman etc and shared most of the incidents with me and some of them I seen also.
We both get aroused and enjoys these incidents.

I will share latest one by tailor with you.

I feel very aroused
Last month I saw a around 55 years old muslim tailor fondling gently & creasing my young hot wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old muslim showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of her by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident that night but later she told that she liked a lot.

She generally goes with her friend also for shopping & I guess she generally get such pleasures. I will try to go with her next time also

She was in similar situation to this not actual (pic from internet)

there are many more incidents also, she was good utilised on Holi also, please specify if you want to ask more

Last edited by live.life : 20th March 2017 at 11:37 AM.

Old 20th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
HOTT ..

Last edited by kammyasutra : 20th March 2017 at 09:22 PM.

Old 20th March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
Sounds like a good start. You would surely go ahead and enjoy many other things.
I hope so ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by live.life View Post
same situations happens with me also
My wife wears very revealing clothes and often shows her assets like navel, cleavage, legs, back etc.
That's why she got a lot of attention and comments everywhere.
Many people try to touch and grope her not only due to her hot clothes but also her carefree and slutty attitude.
She had been groped many times in buses, metro, markets or other crowded places even by tailor, salesman etc and shared most of the incidents with me and some of them I seen also.
We both get aroused and enjoys these incidents.

I will share latest one by tailor with you.

I feel very aroused
Last month I saw a around 55 years old muslim tailor fondling gently & creasing my young hot wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function.
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening.
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old muslim showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of her by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident that night but later she told that she liked a lot.

She generally goes with her friend also for shopping & I guess she generally get such pleasures. I will try to go with her next time also

< image >
< image >
She was in similar situation to this not actual (pic from internet)

there are many more incidents also, she was good utilised on Holi also, please specify if you want to ask more
Nice. Yes I enjoy such incidents.

This holi neighborhood boy (around 20yr) groped my wife ass while rain dancing but she kept quiet then 15 or 20 mins later same boy came with friends to color us and after Coloring me they coloured her and by mistake put color in her eye then 3 or 4 guys squeeze her boob while putting color. She could not see who as colour in her eye. She was angry but i saw who and i was hard. I told her colour in my eye too and i did not see nything. Lol.

Old 21st March 2017

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
anyone fucked or did foreplay with wife when someone else was present/sleeping nearby in the same room.

Old 21st March 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
anyone fucked or did foreplay with wife when someone else was present/sleeping nearby in the same room.
Yes. Many many times.

Old 21st March 2017

Quote:
Yes. Many many times.
lovely, share details.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls