Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > My wife dare at GOA

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2017

clint is beginning to get noticed
UL: 1.29 gb DL: 978.40 mb Ratio: 1.35
hi dear friend

REALLY HOT PICS BRO. I HAVE SENT A PM REPLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamlife1984 View Post
We went to GOA for marriage anniversary, we booked 5 star hotel for enjoyment.

first day, we went to beach walk there as usual all are foreners in bikini,i told to my wife u also wear. then she said tomorrow will try, we had lunch at shack and went to room back, then my wife went for bath in bath tub, she likes that then she put some flowers in that...i got shocked omg...she went in batch tub...wow .....awesome .....my dick was standing and ready to fuck her....but i decided to do later..lets will enjoy some time...i took some pics...i will share you later....we played for some time...then i we moved to bed...i opened balcony curtain, at that time some ppl are enjoying in swimming pool, i asked my wife to show them your body in balcony...she got scared but then she also want to see, who will see and enjoy...then she walked near to curtain..slowly opened curtain.....it was 1st floor so easily visible to all...then she walked to balcony and sit in chair with nude. arround ppl are busy in their enjoyment and hotel ppl are roaming...after 5 mins ppl s started observing that my wife is there in balcony with nude...but no one is looking directly...then i asked my wife to come inside room...she came inside...she was shy...then i fucked her and slept for some time....

http://pzy.be/v/41469/2
http://pzy.be/v/33188/4
http://pzy.be/v/36358/3

evng we wokeup, started to beach walk, few ppl roaming in bikini. my wife wants to roam like that, then after dinner she changed her nighty dress with cleavage, she wore that without bra. i only suggested to her dont wear inner. then we both walked inside resort for 1 hour. it is having big open land. when we are walking thru swimming pool many ppl were watching to my wife, she was having white boobs popout of cleavage, no one is there like that in entire hotel. she was gorgeous in that dress. then started walking thru walking way, even hotel ppl were ogling her. i enjoyed that moments. she also very happy that the way she wore dress. after some distance her one side hand cloth dropped her one side boob came out, she told me see this is not standing on my shoulder, i said its ok leave as it is, dont shy its night hours, if any one see, let them see and enjoy. she kept her cloth as it is we were walking in park land, after 2 mins i have observed 2 hotel servants are coming to our way, i told to my wife cover your boob, she said ok, we both were walking together sidebyside, they came near to us their looks on her, they crossed our way then i looked to them back, they are again looking us, i got doubt i hav seen my covered her boob or not....OMG she dint cover her boob. i asked her why u dint cover ur shoulder...she replied its ok let them see and enjoy.....this is how dare she did....then we went back to room, as i told our room at 1st floor, thru steps walk hotel servents and security guy watched my boobs and they enjoyed a lot...
really im telling this experience we both enjoyed a lot and after went to toom again i fucked her with open the door at balcony bcoz night hours..i think few night shift hotel ppl were roaming near to swimming pool and walking, they have seen us my wife boobs were dancing when she was on me and fucking herself with my dick bcoz the light was coming thru balcony from garden, light on my wife boobs eaily visible to out side ppl. after 20mins she was cum then i started fucking her, she was enjoyed that moment a lot...then she closed the curtain with nude.. we slept

Next day still continue

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

ppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our community
fucking awesome

Old 19th March 2017

azhuguraja has many secret admirersazhuguraja has many secret admirers
I am like a shemale
Loman colour no hair smooth 27 age boy
I am need couple to sex to me huspand fuck my ass and I am fuck your wife i am like cock sulk content me pls secret maintenance no money minders please excuse

Old 20th March 2017

m3.satyriasis has many secret admirersm3.satyriasis has many secret admirers
Whoa!...

This thread is utterly blissful!...

You're an awesome couple!...Maximum Respect!...

This lady is a sexy woman and is an astounding creation of Good Lord!...Truly a marvel!...

Save your Planet...
Keep your city Clean and Green...
Support Green revolution...

Old 20th March 2017

sameerkman is beginning to get noticed
hi bro...your wife is one of the hottest women ive cm across in my entire life..n her super sexy attitude makes her so so so amazingly sensous..luv u guys..thnx for sharing..pls keep the updates flowing..thnx

Old 20th March 2017

wife fucker is an unknown quantity at this point
what a hottie

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

ruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 13.12 mb Ratio: 0.00
Nice!

Old 21st March 2017

Deamlife1984 is beginning to get noticed
thank u al.....

one pic more for u

http://pzy.be/v/667/b1

Old 22nd March 2017

cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
Hot

Old 22nd March 2017

wife fucker is an unknown quantity at this point
realy hot

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls