Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > best laptop around 25000

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our community
Gentlemen, this thread is about
Which computer is better ?
and not
Which person is better ?

Let us discuss about the products and not about the persons !

Let us not emotionally get upset and forget the main topic !

Please avoid remarks "good" or" bad" about the persons !

Old 19th March 2017

zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Now you are talking about English.. hahaha

First learn to reply in proper way especially for what i asked you to prove.

check your own mistakes then blaming others.That's a good sign than blaming and complaining.

1) First blaming about dell laptop (just because i suggested it) just by seeing a pile of laptops in seconds market.
2) Praising about lenovo brand and model just because you own it.
3) Then you mentioned about recommending your friends about a non existing sony laptops
4) Later you claimed sony and samsung laptops are available online but not able to prove anything till now
5) Finally you are not able to accept anything till now blaming English skills..

It seems u having hard time living a life with full of complaints and blaming others.

i don't want to waste my time on someone who does not have any proof on what he is trying to say.

First grow up as a man.Look after yourself in proper way then you can fuck around people giving your valuable suggestions.
Dont wanna waste my time replying to a shit headed guy with no sense or proof on his own talks.

Old 19th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzageight View Post
Now you are talking about English.. hahaha

First learn to reply in proper way especially for what i asked you to prove.

check your own mistakes then blaming others.That's a good sign than blaming and complaining. < image >< image >

1) First blaming about dell laptop (just because i suggested it) just by seeing a pile of laptops in seconds market.
First of all I didn't blame any dell laptop. Agar tere mein dimaag ho to pehle jakar pad le chutiyxe!
I said it about how u maintain ur laptop and i have seen dells rotting in piles .. which means if u dont take care of laptops properly evem dells go in garbage piles .. aaya samajh mein?

Quote:

2) Praising about lenovo brand and model just because you own it.
I feel that In the budget of 25k lenovo laptops are best. I assured op that i have been using 2 of them without any complaints. Teri fat kyu gai?

Quote:
3) Then you mentioned about recommending your friends about a non existing sony laptops
Please learn english. U illitrate idiot. I said if op wanted to buy a high end laptop i WOULD suggest him a beyter brand LIKE sony or samsung. Never suggested op to buy a sony or samsung .. get the difference? Please u have proved ur mandbuddhi ..

Quote:
4) Later you claimed sony and samsung laptops are available online but not able to prove anything till now
Please try amazon/flipkart .. u will definitely find some.

Quote:
5) Finally you are not able to accept anything till now blaming English skills..
There is nothing to accept. I have told u already i came to this thread, suggested the op a lenovo over a dell .. teri jhulas gayi tab se pagla gaya hai .. aur kya accept karu ?

Quote:
It seems u having hard time living a life with full of complaints and blaming others.

i don't want to waste my time on someone who does not have any proof on what he is trying to say.

First grow up as a man.Look after yourself in proper way then you can fuck around people giving your valuable suggestions.
Dont wanna waste my time replying to a shit headed guy with no sense or proof on his own talks.< image >
Please tell me which bone do u want to keep ur mouth shut? <---- tujhe to ye bhi samajh nhi aaya na?

Old 20th March 2017

laurakabum is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by raasug View Post
Gentlemen, this thread is about
Which computer is better ?
and not
Which person is better ?

Let us discuss about the products and not about the persons !

Let us not emotionally get upset and forget the main topic !

Please avoid remarks &quot;good&quot; or&quot; bad&quot; about the persons !
Raasug sir u r so correct. By now the person who wanted to buy the laptop would be so confused. Whole purpose is lost.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls