Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Which earphones are good?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 3 Days Ago
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Which earphones are good?

Need a good earphone under 1k. Searched on some sites, Sennheiser is good but it is without mic, jbl is also said to be good but the one I like has very short cable, and review of skullcandy are very poor.... I need the one with mic,...please advice.

Old 3 Days Ago

zigzageight is beginning to get noticed
Thumbs up

Try sony and creative, its good, with and without Mic

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

thyag26 has disabled reputations
UL: 175.24 gb DL: 16.35 gb Ratio: 10.72
Try audio technica, they are awesome by the way.

Old 3 Days Ago
LIVE, LOVE, DREAM, WRITE...
Visit my website

ayushrocks is a pillar of our community
Skullcandy??

Old 3 Days Ago

saurov.jbond is an unknown quantity at this point
Try bose. Using from 2012.

Old 3 Days Ago

rolelpay.lover7 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am pretty sure bose wont be available under 1k... skullcandy is available but the models under 1 k aren't good. i would recommend soundmagic es18s or house of marley smile jamaica..
besides sony and audio technica are also good..

Old 3 Days Ago
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Earphones or headphones ?

Am not sure if Senheiser earphones are there, headphones made by them are amazing, costs somewhere near 3000 and are available at Apple stores as well

Sony earphones are nice, check Amazon, at around 800 u will get them with the mic, but those are in the ear wala style, super hain, black also available, I purchased them recently

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 3 Days Ago
No Custom Title

Thewisenerd has disabled reputations
Oneplus bullets V2

Old 2 Days Ago

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushrocks View Post
Need a good earphone under 1k. Searched on some sites, Sennheiser is good but it is without mic, jbl is also said to be good but the one I like has very short cable, and review of skullcandy are very poor.... I need the one with mic,...please advice.
Dude... great question. I can help you with it. Ive tried all kinds. Here was my experience...

1. Whether you buy a 7k earphone or a 250 rupees earphone... there is no guarantee given in 99% shops/online websites. And Ive tried them all... most of them stop working after a few months (some stopped working within a few days). Usually the left side stops working.

Some flagship stores told me that "sir this piece will go to service centre in xyz location... then they will test it and repair it... then you may get to know how much it will cost to repair it etc". I was super angry.

2. Skullcandy/Bose etc are super costly

3. Those big headphones look idiotic and bulky to me. Maybe for home use they are fine but not for outside

Now the advise:

I usually go and buy these Samsung local roadside headphones which cost 200 bucks. I buy 3-4 of them in one go. And they last many many months. And then I went and found an electronics/mobile shop that sold a chinese made earphones that costed 700 bucks. But he also personally gave me replacement bill. He said... any problem for 1 year... come back and Ill replace it (no repair). So I bought that one as a safety.

Do this. Believe me... it works. The local roadside headphones also provide great quality. Its usually the device that has to be good. I have bought Sony mp3 Walkman which has superb sound... so dont compare that with your mobile phones. Listen to music on mp3 players rather than mobile phones.

Old 2 Days Ago
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
I had Sony-MDR-ZX300-N Over the ear Headphone .. it was very expensive then but sound quality was astounding. To watch a movie with those headphones was a treat to ears.

I will suggest that u buy Sony MDR-XB250 over the ear headphones. They fall in your budget and belong to MDR series.

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!