Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Nun Sofia goes bold, Rakhi asks ‘what’s wrong’?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Talking Nun Sofia goes bold, Rakhi asks ‘what’s wrong’?

Nun Sofia goes bold, Rakhi asks ‘what’s wrong’?

Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Sofia Hayat, who created a stir by turning into a nun, goes bold on social media. Sofia is known for her bizarre antics. Let’s take a look why best friend Rakhi Sawant is worried about Sofia!Self-proclaimed nun Sofia Hayat, who never fails to surprise us with her bizarre antics on social media, announced her engagement on Instagram after dating for one week.

While she first claimed to become a nun and vowed to never have sex again, Sofia now shares a steamy kiss with someone. She captioned the picture as, “I love you so much.. I never knew what love was .. until I felt it from you… the father.. the Sun.. my husband.. my love.. infinitely always across all dimensions! You are the beat of my heart.. each breath that I take..you are me..”

Sofia also shared a photo with her fiancé after they underwent a cupping therapy session.But Sofia’s good friend Rakhi Sawant got quite curious as to what happened to her. Sofia has recently shared some candid photos. Apparently, Sofia was seen spending time with her fiancé. Sofia enjoyed intimate dinner with fiancé celebrating their engagement.

While Sofia poses with a cuddly bear, she reveals that her fiancé is the best kisser.Sofia flaunts her engagement ring while she expresses her excitement. Sofia had earlier announced that she will be living a life as a nun, denouncing physical relationship, marriage and life of fame and glamour. Sofia became famous after her participation in Bigg Boss 8. She was back to being her sexy self in no time when her Bollywood film Six-X released in 2016.

Model Sofia Hayat, who vowed to lead a non-glamorous life, seems to be returning to her older self.Apparently, British-Indian model Sofia Hayat was in a relationship with cricketer Rohit Sharma. Nun Sofia Hayat had grabbed eyeballs not for her steamy photos but for hurting the religious sentiments.
She later took a stand for herself and wrote: "May those with anger know that they only do the work of the devil in their anger. May those that say unkind words know that those words come from negative entities whether you call it energy, the devil or anything else." Sofia also then posted an image of another tattoo.

Sofia has appeared in shows like ‘Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’, ‘Bigg Boss 7’ and ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’.

Self-proclaimed nun Sofia Hayat, who never fails to surprise us with her bizarre antics on social media, announced her engagement on Instagram after dating for one week.

While she first claimed to become a nun and vowed to never have sex again, Sofia now shares a steamy kiss with someone. She captioned the picture as, “I love you so much.. I never knew what love was .. until I felt it from you… the father.. the Sun.. my husband.. my love.. infinitely always across all dimensions! You are the beat of my heart.. each breath that I take..you are me..”

Sofia also shared a photo with her fiancé after they underwent a cupping therapy session.

But Sofia’s good friend Rakhi Sawant got quite curious as to what happened to her.

Sofia has recently shared some candid photos. Apparently, Sofia was seen spending time with her fiancé.

Check out this photo where Sofia enjoyed intimate dinner with fiancé celebrating their engagement.

While Sofia poses with a cuddly bear, she reveals that her fiancé is the best kisser.

Sofia flaunts her engagement ring while she expresses her excitement.

Sofia had earlier announced that she will be living a life as a nun, denouncing physical relationship, marriage and life of fame and glamour.

Sofia became famous after her participation in Bigg Boss 8. She was back to being her sexy self in no time when her Bollywood film Six-X released in 2016.

Model Sofia Hayat, who vowed to lead a non-glamorous life, seems to be returning to her older self.

Apparently, British-Indian model Sofia Hayat was in a relationship with cricketer Rohit Sharma.

Nun Sofia Hayat had grabbed eyeballs not for her steamy photos but for hurting the religious sentiments.

She later took a stand for herself and wrote: "May those with anger know that they only do the work of the devil in their anger. May those that say unkind words know that those words come from negative entities whether you call it energy, the devil or anything else."

Sofia also then posted an image of another tattoo.

Sofia has appeared in shows like ‘Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’, ‘Bigg Boss 7’ and ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’.

On the sets of Bigg Boss, Sofia had fights with fellow contestants Tanishaa, Ajaz Khan, but her arguments with Armaan Kohli allegedly turned ugly and violent.
Sofia was named the new "Curvy Icon" by Vogue Italia in 2012. Sofia was named on the FHM sexiest women in the world list in 2013. In June 2016, Sofia adopted the name, Gaia Sofia Mother.

Sofia Hayat is a British national of Indian descent. Sofia has continued to amaze everyone with her bold and sensational photo shoots.

Sofia certainly dazzles every time she comes onscreen. But behind the svelte body goes a lot of hard work.

[url=http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/celebs/bollywood/nun-sofia-goes-bold-rakhi-asks-whats-wrong/sofia-fitness-freak/articleshow/57625889.cms]sofia/url]

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
resvd3

Last edited by screwman_2 : 19th March 2017 at 08:00 PM.

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

resvd2

Last edited by screwman_2 : 19th March 2017 at 07:59 PM.

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

resvd1

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

resvd

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

resv

Old 19th March 2017
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

res

Old 19th March 2017

sahil16 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 2.57 gb DL: 30.96 gb Ratio: 0.08
cherry on navel

crazy people and extra ordinary lifestyle! at this moment i can say

Old 19th March 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
she looks like a budiya but she got great ass game going

Old 20th March 2017

Randibaaz Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
she looks like a budiya but she got great ass game going
Yes but an extra tight 1/4 kg on each butt cheek would have been better.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls