Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Problem in having sex

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfuck View Post
Hi guys I don't know if that's a good thing to know but since I stay away from my wife beside my home where my wife lives with my family there is one guy a truck driver who is residing beside of my home he has been eying on my wife from first day she came to my home. I came to my job back to pune after few days I was talking to my wife she told me since she was missing me she got friendship with that guy and then they got great friendship now and they are very close now and dating please tell me should I do anything or leave what else is going with them. Also my wife told me she likes him and likes his talks
I hate such women. Friendship because she was missing you? 100℅ bullcrap. Friendship happen when the girl is also interested in the OTHER man despite being married. She dates him behind ur back .. unforgiving.

I have never seen a couple get back to same happiness after a third partner enters their life ..

She WILL fuck that driver .. even if u disapprove of this relationship. If your wife can have an affair without telling you .. she can also invite his dick in her pussy without telling you!

Old 12th March 2017
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
time to close this thread

Old 17th March 2017

sanfuck is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to sanfuck
How can I close this thread

Last edited by sanfuck : 17th March 2017 at 02:25 AM.

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Quote:
How can I close this thread
Send a PM to Shapey.

Old 21st March 2017
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Kya hua biwi chud gayi ya driver ka mood badal gaya?

Old 21st March 2017
Up against the stem🍁
  Councillor: Council Member      
Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Quote:
Hi friends I need some help. I got recently married and my wife is very shy while doing sex, we did once but when tried putting my penis into her hole all of a sudden my erected penis got unerected could not do it she is virgin I guess. Her pushy was very tight could not insert I tried it using lotion but whenever I applied pressure my penis got slipped and I stopped after that. My wife didn't talked to me that night after it happened and she was angry also
Nxt time smoke a ganja, trust me, it will solve everything!!

Old 23rd March 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter white View Post
Nxt time smoke a ganja, trust me, it will solve everything!!
Pencho koi Marijuana/ Ganja dila bhi do ..

Old 26th March 2017
Founding Member
  Soccer WCC Organisor: Soccer World Cup '06 Contest    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
lalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps databaselalchitri has hacked the reps database
UL: 43.05 gb DL: 43.53 gb Ratio: 0.99
Rubbish

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls