Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > PlayStation Advice?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamuTheChalu View Post
You should wait for PS5 to release and it is going to release in 2018.
Meh... Totally wrong, there's no way PS5 is coming in 2018. Sony Releases new generation of consoles in 6 to 7 years gap.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 4th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark kinght555 View Post
1. I have only a normal led tv..not 4k..so should i go for PS4 normal or ps4 pro?

2. If PS4 normal should i go for PS4 normal or Ps4 slim?

3. Sony hasn't released ps4 slim o rps4 pro in india..but in grey market they are selling ps4 Singapore version.

4. If i buy the Singapore version, can i play ps4 online (PS+) and also can i buy games from india? Like amazon.in or snap deal, because some are saying that if i buy Singapore version indian DVD's will not work?

5. If i buy Singapore version What consequences i face other than warranty? Can i play all the games or only specific games?

6. And what is DLC? Some are saying they imported from other country and facing DLC problem?

1) If you don't have 4K TV or no plans to buy them, its best not to go for PS4 pro.

2) You can't buy PS4 normal anymore. Its replaced by PS4 Slim. So your choice is either PS4 slim or Pro.

3)Sony released PS4 Slim and PS4 pro in india. Its only matter of weeks before they are available in outlets.

4) No idea, its best not to buy them.

5) Again, No idea.

6) DLC are downloadable content. They are for specific games. They usually are released after some time. Some are free DLC and Some are Paid DLC. But either way, you need the base game to play them.

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 4th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universe
UL: 2.46 gb DL: 11.36 gb Ratio: 0.22
@ darknight ,PS4 has officially announced yesterday in India .it will be available mid of this month priced at Rs.38970 .Checkout the above link for more details . Don't buy the Singapore version as the warranty will not accept here in India .all ps games are region free and can be played on any PS4 system

1. PS4 pro is more powerful than normal PS4 .so if you can afford ,go for it

2.ps4 slim is gonna launch alongside PS4 pro . There's no spec difference only some tweaks in its design and its compact

3. PS4 pro announce will be available starting 15th of this month priced at Rs.38970

4. Don't buy the Singapore variant

5. Warranty will not be covered here in India .still all games can be played as Its not region locked

6.Downloadable content .People used to buy dlc from other foreign sites such as game.uk and other retailer which may not work if its region restricted . It's recommended to buy from ps store

Old 8th February 2017

dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
Thank you Mrghostrider & bornkiller777

I Bought Ps4 Pro Yesterday and My first game is The Last of us

Last edited by dark kinght555 : 8th February 2017 at 09:58 AM.

Old 9th February 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

bornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universebornkiller777 is one with the universe
UL: 2.46 gb DL: 11.36 gb Ratio: 0.22
Congrats

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls