Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen Contest 2016 Round 2 : "Stolen moments" Entry Thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 23rd July 2016
Custom title

Nik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps databaseNik3 has hacked the reps database
Maiden attempt!

Many of you have asked me to participate in the xclusive queen contests over the years and this year too, many of you asked. I have a number of reasons to not participate. Not the least is the youthfulness of our xclusive divas. Even though my very wife is very hot (and I don't mind tooting my own horn , she is a mom and is older than most if not all the competitors.
However, with many of us (including myself) fancying mature aunties I thought why not add some variety to this round!

These pictures were taken when we went out to a rather secluded beach. The fact that there were very few people around encouraged my wife to try on her new bikini. She was only happy to pose for me in her two-piece as I clicked away. She managed to get some sun while relaxing with her favorite novel.

Not a lot more to write due to sudden decision to participate, but I hope this set of pics turns you on!

Old 23rd July 2016

Lovbirds is hunted by the papparaziLovbirds is hunted by the papparaziLovbirds is hunted by the papparaziLovbirds is hunted by the papparazi
our moments were really stolen, that's why last minute rush!!

Old 24th July 2016
\ Awsm IV Years On Xossip /
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
to all the participants of Round 2 for participating and setting the stage on fire

Will be anxiously waiting for your n sizzling entries in Round 3 as well

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls