Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #71  
Old 13th May 2009
Lumbalund Lumbalund is offline
Fun Times for All
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Join Date: 18th May 2008
Posts: 49,608
Rep Power: 106 Points: 51523
Lumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps database
yes i go back to aunty next day and for next 1 n half years till i move to college. She taught me everything about sex. when i went next day i went with plan to see her pussy. I was still worried what will happen. I ring her bell and renu aunty open the door. she said good you back come in.
I went in and said aunty i want to see your pussy. She had smile on her face and she said mujhe poora nanga dekhenga bache. aaja bedroom me. I went to her bedroom. she said pehle tu uttar kapde phir me dekh kar bataaongi ki poora dikhau ke nahi.
I took off everything and my 6 inch cock was saluting her. She took off her clothes and i saw her fully nude with jhaat ke baal on choot. She said aaj bhi hilaayega ya choot maarega meri. I said aunty me chodoonga. She took out condom kohinoor brand from her almirah and said wear this and let me teach you how to fuck.
she lied down on bed and i wore condom. she opened her legs and showed me her choot and said isme loda ghusaa. I climbed on her pressed her breasts hard and pushed my cock in her choot. she slapped me and said dont press breasts too much it will leave mark. just fuck. i started moving my hips and enjoy her wet cunt. it was my first fuck and after 14-15 strokes i came in her.
She kissed me and said its your first time so it was fast but you will have to pleasure me with your tongue now. i went down and inserted my tongue and fingers in her choot till she started to moan. after 3-4 minute of doing this she came and said it was good. She said when i come next time she will suck my dick. i was happy with my first fuck and am thanking to renu aunty for showing me how to do it

Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 14th May 2009
doccoddoccod's Avatar
doccoddoccod doccoddoccod is offline
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 30th July 2007
Posts: 68,965
Rep Power: 165 Points: 99468
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbalund View Post
yes i go back to aunty next day and for next 1 n half years till i move to college. She taught me everything about sex. when i went next day i went with plan to see her pussy. I was still worried what will happen. I ring her bell and renu aunty open the door. she said good you back come in.
I went in and said aunty i want to see your pussy. She had smile on her face and she said mujhe poora nanga dekhenga bache. aaja bedroom me. I went to her bedroom. she said pehle tu uttar kapde phir me dekh kar bataaongi ki poora dikhau ke nahi.
I took off everything and my 6 inch cock was saluting her. She took off her clothes and i saw her fully nude with jhaat ke baal on choot. She said aaj bhi hilaayega ya choot maarega meri. I said aunty me chodoonga. She took out condom kohinoor brand from her almirah and said wear this and let me teach you how to fuck.
she lied down on bed and i wore condom. she opened her legs and showed me her choot and said isme loda ghusaa. I climbed on her pressed her breasts hard and pushed my cock in her choot. she slapped me and said dont press breasts too much it will leave mark. just fuck. i started moving my hips and enjoy her wet cunt. it was my first fuck and after 14-15 strokes i came in her.
She kissed me and said its your first time so it was fast but you will have to pleasure me with your tongue now. i went down and inserted my tongue and fingers in her choot till she started to moan. after 3-4 minute of doing this she came and said it was good. She said when i come next time she will suck my dick. i was happy with my first fuck and am thanking to renu aunty for showing me how to do it

GOOD ONE MATE

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 15th May 2009
doccoddoccod's Avatar
doccoddoccod doccoddoccod is offline
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 30th July 2007
Posts: 68,965
Rep Power: 165 Points: 99468
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
I used one of my college friends sanitary pad in her toilet to masturbate into when a group of us went for a party at her house. She was a hot chick with an awesome ass and rack and wore a pad with my muth on her choot one day

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 15th May 2009
crash2001 crash2001 is offline
BOOBS is the secret of energy
 
Join Date: 10th October 2004
Location: Somewhere in Time.
Posts: 3,752
Rep Power: 43 Points: 11971
crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post
I used one of my college friends sanitary pad in her toilet to masturbate into when a group of us went for a party at her house. She was a hot chick with an awesome ass and rack and wore a pad with my muth on her choot one day
Did she not check for its cleanliness, did not remove the plastic tape on it ? Seems she doesnt maintain proper personal (i.e.cchoot) hygiene.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 15th May 2009
doccoddoccod's Avatar
doccoddoccod doccoddoccod is offline
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 30th July 2007
Posts: 68,965
Rep Power: 165 Points: 99468
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2001 View Post
Did she not check for its cleanliness, did not remove the plastic tape on it ? Seems she doesnt maintain proper personal (i.e.cchoot) hygiene.
I took it out from a green carefree pack with 6-7 pieces with plastic tape on one side and padding on the other. I used the padded side for pleasure and put it back with the remaining

Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 15th May 2009
jagga007 jagga007 is offline
 
Join Date: 28th March 2008
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 23 Points: 75
jagga007 is beginning to get noticed
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Edited the ages now. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

.

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:09 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 15th May 2009
crash2001 crash2001 is offline
BOOBS is the secret of energy
 
Join Date: 10th October 2004
Location: Somewhere in Time.
Posts: 3,752
Rep Power: 43 Points: 11971
crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
[quote=jagga007;12650834]p

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:09 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 15th May 2009
doccoddoccod's Avatar
doccoddoccod doccoddoccod is offline
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 30th July 2007
Posts: 68,965
Rep Power: 165 Points: 99468
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagga007 View Post
.
SO DIDNT FUCK HER OR PLAYED WITH HER CUNT OR UR COCK

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:10 AM.

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 16th May 2009
doccoddoccod's Avatar
doccoddoccod doccoddoccod is offline
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Join Date: 30th July 2007
Posts: 68,965
Rep Power: 165 Points: 99468
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
I got my cock sucked by one of my GFs in a park late at night. We were tense but the suck till i came in her mouth was worth the experience. The next time we came to the park with a towel which we used to lie upon as we fucked till we both came.

Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 17th May 2009
cuntfucker cuntfucker is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 16th May 2008
Posts: 11,688
Rep Power: 36 Points: 6297
cuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I fucked my friends wife many times whenever he is out of town.

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:16 AM.
Page generated in 0.01936 seconds