Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th May 2009
Fun Times for All
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
Lumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps databaseLumbalund has hacked the reps database
yes i go back to aunty next day and for next 1 n half years till i move to college. She taught me everything about sex. when i went next day i went with plan to see her pussy. I was still worried what will happen. I ring her bell and renu aunty open the door. she said good you back come in.
I went in and said aunty i want to see your pussy. She had smile on her face and she said mujhe poora nanga dekhenga bache. aaja bedroom me. I went to her bedroom. she said pehle tu uttar kapde phir me dekh kar bataaongi ki poora dikhau ke nahi.
I took off everything and my 6 inch cock was saluting her. She took off her clothes and i saw her fully nude with jhaat ke baal on choot. She said aaj bhi hilaayega ya choot maarega meri. I said aunty me chodoonga. She took out condom kohinoor brand from her almirah and said wear this and let me teach you how to fuck.
she lied down on bed and i wore condom. she opened her legs and showed me her choot and said isme loda ghusaa. I climbed on her pressed her breasts hard and pushed my cock in her choot. she slapped me and said dont press breasts too much it will leave mark. just fuck. i started moving my hips and enjoy her wet cunt. it was my first fuck and after 14-15 strokes i came in her.
She kissed me and said its your first time so it was fast but you will have to pleasure me with your tongue now. i went down and inserted my tongue and fingers in her choot till she started to moan. after 3-4 minute of doing this she came and said it was good. She said when i come next time she will suck my dick. i was happy with my first fuck and am thanking to renu aunty for showing me how to do it

Old 14th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumbalund View Post
yes i go back to aunty next day and for next 1 n half years till i move to college. She taught me everything about sex. when i went next day i went with plan to see her pussy. I was still worried what will happen. I ring her bell and renu aunty open the door. she said good you back come in.
I went in and said aunty i want to see your pussy. She had smile on her face and she said mujhe poora nanga dekhenga bache. aaja bedroom me. I went to her bedroom. she said pehle tu uttar kapde phir me dekh kar bataaongi ki poora dikhau ke nahi.
I took off everything and my 6 inch cock was saluting her. She took off her clothes and i saw her fully nude with jhaat ke baal on choot. She said aaj bhi hilaayega ya choot maarega meri. I said aunty me chodoonga. She took out condom kohinoor brand from her almirah and said wear this and let me teach you how to fuck.
she lied down on bed and i wore condom. she opened her legs and showed me her choot and said isme loda ghusaa. I climbed on her pressed her breasts hard and pushed my cock in her choot. she slapped me and said dont press breasts too much it will leave mark. just fuck. i started moving my hips and enjoy her wet cunt. it was my first fuck and after 14-15 strokes i came in her.
She kissed me and said its your first time so it was fast but you will have to pleasure me with your tongue now. i went down and inserted my tongue and fingers in her choot till she started to moan. after 3-4 minute of doing this she came and said it was good. She said when i come next time she will suck my dick. i was happy with my first fuck and am thanking to renu aunty for showing me how to do it

GOOD ONE MATE

Old 15th May 2009
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
I used one of my college friends sanitary pad in her toilet to masturbate into when a group of us went for a party at her house. She was a hot chick with an awesome ass and rack and wore a pad with my muth on her choot one day

Old 15th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by doccoddoccod View Post
I used one of my college friends sanitary pad in her toilet to masturbate into when a group of us went for a party at her house. She was a hot chick with an awesome ass and rack and wore a pad with my muth on her choot one day
Did she not check for its cleanliness, did not remove the plastic tape on it ? Seems she doesnt maintain proper personal (i.e.cchoot) hygiene.

Old 15th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2001 View Post
Did she not check for its cleanliness, did not remove the plastic tape on it ? Seems she doesnt maintain proper personal (i.e.cchoot) hygiene.
I took it out from a green carefree pack with 6-7 pieces with plastic tape on one side and padding on the other. I used the padded side for pleasure and put it back with the remaining

Old 15th May 2009

jagga007 is beginning to get noticed
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Edited the ages now. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:09 AM.

Old 15th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
[quote=jagga007;12650834]p

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:09 AM.

Old 15th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagga007 View Post
SO DIDNT FUCK HER OR PLAYED WITH HER CUNT OR UR COCK

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:10 AM.

Old 16th May 2009
I got my cock sucked by one of my GFs in a park late at night. We were tense but the suck till i came in her mouth was worth the experience. The next time we came to the park with a towel which we used to lie upon as we fucked till we both came.

Old 17th May 2009
Custom title

cuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autographcuntfucker has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I fucked my friends wife many times whenever he is out of town.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls