Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 340 7.63%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.72%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 819 18.38%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 738 16.57%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 361 8.10%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 419 9.41%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 648 14.55%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 598 13.42%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.22%
Voters: 4455. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3rd February 2009

Bhalobasi is beginning to get noticed
My elder brother's ex-girlfriend Anwesha was a cute and sexy girl at his 18th. One day I Intentionally took her into a crowded compartment of local train. It was so crowded at office time that on standing face to face i could feel every part of her soft body. I was actually enjoying her boobs and pushy by pretending that i was saving her from other man. I can clearly feel her sound of breathing when anwesha get excited. I felt her pubic hair with my thighs over her salwar. Once anu's breasts became as soft as cotton ball; too sexy to touch.

That 40 mins was a great time for me.

Old 21st February 2009
Da Uomo A Uomo

baduri has disabled reputations
UL: 25.80 mb DL: 305.72 mb Ratio: 0.08
Quote:
Originally Posted by prroy View Post
This is an interesting discussion and I have stuff to contribute in here. My experience is based on a daily travel for close to 4 years in bus no 521 ( vashi
to Dadar) and 523 (vashi to powai) in Mumbai.

Few rules that I framed for myself for such encounters

1 - you like it or not, its the lady which calls the shots and chooses you and not the other way around.She can if she wants, throw a wet towel on your attempts and raise alarm. She will choose if she wants such an experience or not. She will also selctively choose her position where she will stand. secondly, no matter how much she wants, she is not there to have her ass fingered or he tits fondled. most women dislike it when it is forced on to them that too by strangers

2- however, it is true that women are looking for such encounters. Best way to find out is to give an accidental brush to her hand or her upper back to see how she reacts. While many will move away, there will be some which will pretend as if they did not notice at all. These are the ones to go in for. Also, chivalry counts over her. Being good by saying a sorry to an accidental brush actually helps.

3- third important thing to know is that these ladies are not looking for a tit fondling, ass grabing experience at all. for them, even elbow jerks are enough to make them wet inside. the rest they want in the peace of home as they fantasize about you while their husband screw them or they finger themselves thinking about you.

4- my experience says that the lady will make it very eveident quickly. in my case, this girl who was sitting on a non window seat while I was standing besides her... pretended to be asleep and conveniently kept striking her head to my hand which was placed on the rod above her head rest. another ways of indicating will be a hand or an elbow brush. Believe me , even for you this is a dick raising experience and you do not have to wait to catch hold of an ass to cumm.

5- observation without being very obvious is the key. keep observing and look her in the eye if she does, smile and expect a reciprocation.

6 - LASTLY, beleive it or not , but there seem to be certain body languages through which ladies will make it evident that they are game for it. Talking from
my experience again, most of these ladies will tap their fingers on the rods/ bars of the bus pretending that they are listing music. While you may discount this hypothesis, it seem to have worked 100% of the time for me.

No, I have never grabbed an ass or fondled a tit in the bus. but my encounters have been very subtle that ensures that even if she gave in to the pleasure , she doesnt feel embarrassed about boarding the same bus tommorrow.

It has been 3 years since I have left Mumbai and have relocated, moved ahead in my life and career, got married, do not anymore travel in public transport but even now I masterbate thinking of those encounters.

signing off.
Fantastic post ++ to you

Old 25th February 2009
Latest Unseen Photos.

binu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps databasebinu57 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.79 gb DL: 2.30 gb Ratio: 1.65
Pls DONOT advertise other sites/forums on Xossip. Consider this as your last warning, if you are found doing it again it will result in an IP ban. Please see THIS for more information.

pxs007

Last edited by pxs007 : 28th May 2010 at 11:10 PM.

Old 13th April 2009
Masala is the way u look at it
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to masala_man
UL: 4.36 mb DL: 138.48 mb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by makkande View Post
i have always had the best of secret presses, feels and fingers in kerala/tamilnadu/karnatka buses, calcutta trams, mumbai buses and trains, all temples. the latest was yessterday. my wife was sitting to my right and an 18 something was sitting to my left. my left thigh was on hers and after some time she shifted position to press her 30b cup sized boobs on my left elbow. as you know when u pray you keep your palms together and the elbow juts out and thi smakes a convenient tool for boob press.

then when all proceeded to enter the inner sanctum of the temple she was just ahead of me giving me her ass for my dick. after a while she put her hand behind and felt my cock. God gave blessing to us all and we came home at night
same temple thing happened with me on my visit to temple about a fortnight ago.. having my two ur niece helped me elbow her much nicely.. though the lady behind me was in late 30s.. and just pretty.. but she was starving for ...

Old 13th April 2009
masala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps databasemasala_man has hacked the reps database
repped u.. pr roy

Old 16th April 2009
It was one of those daring acts in the train.. setting 3 tier sleeper class.... I was going to Nagpur and the train reached the station at 5:15 am.. Since I was/ am a heavy sleeper, I decided that I wont sleep for the night (since I did not want to miss the station and I had slept enough on the day journey).. so.. I kept awake reading a novel...the faulty switch had forced the next cabin people to leave the light on..

it was abt midnight, when I noticed the lady sitting on the outer birth of the next cabin (my berth was inside one.. top berth).... she was a pretty, young, full blossomed but could easily tell she was from rural area.. Also she had a young baby with her.. 6 months.. I had noticed her feeding the baby in the day time.. baby must be 6 months or something..

I noticed her baby moving.. the wind from the window was blowing hard as the train moved.. and baby was awake.. though, baby was safely lying between her and window, he was trying to touch his mother.. who was very fast asleep.. also in process he had moved her paloo off.. wind too helped the baby. as her big melons trapped in her blouse were laying exposed..

I watched for sometime.. the baby too went to sleep.. but as i was getting bored, I moved to the lower seat.. sitting on the base of the seat with one of the fellow passengers asleep.. just a meter away from this fast asleep lady..

Her blouse was getting a lot more tempting for me.. with those big breasts.. and swollen more due to the milk in them.. she was very very fast asleep..

I looked around and assesed the situation, everybody was asleep..including the next cabin.. Second round of trials included me walking to the toilet area and brushing her breasts with back of my palm.. pretending it to be an accident.. couple of trips more and each trip ensured more pressure in my contacts with her breasts.. also helped me assess environment better..

I then sat down again on the lower seat.. her baby moved.. but she did not.. after waiting for two minutes, I bent forward and touched her soft breasts with my hands.. couple of more attempts and in third one, i was virtually cupping her breasts.. my legs and hands were shaking.. i was nervous but was getting adventourous..

Reply if you find it interesting and want to know the story ahead..

Old 30th April 2009
Banned

voyeur123 has received several accoladesvoyeur123 has received several accoladesvoyeur123 has received several accolades
UL: 1.84 gb DL: 2.80 gb Ratio: 0.66
Awesome thread!!!!!

Old 10th May 2009

hotsafeena is beginning to get noticed
UL: 329.19 mb DL: 1.32 gb Ratio: 0.24
Thumbs up

voted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw7and View Post
hi this is dheeraj i would like to share such bus/train journey incidents tht happened to me
well there have been ot of incidents of me brushing against women n girls boobs and ass in buses and trains
let me tell u about myself
i am 5'10",wheatish complexion,athletic built living in mumbai

one day while going to classes by train andheri to dadar (12:30 to 2:00 pm)i came across most exciting moment till date
she boarded up at vile parle in second class compartment
at tht time i used to save money by going in 2 nd class
in mumbai women hardly travel in 2 nd compartment(male),if they do then they r with their hubbbies/boyfriends,etc
there was this women quite cute looking probably26-30 years married to a loser looking guy wearing a nice black saree
she was short about 5 feet and stats i wont know tht but must be around 32-25-35 was slim with a bulging ass since she was married
the train was really crowded and we were facing east side so tht we can get down at dadar
all other stations between used to come on the side facing west
so entire gang used to face east(who wanted to get down at dadar)

she was accompained by her hubby,devar and his wife.they were standing in front of her with their backs facing us
she was in front of me .there was constant pushing from my side but i being strong i stood firm
but the heat was avg so did'nt irritated me .as i mentioned earlier she was short my dick would touch her back(center portion)
she wore a normal arousy black coloured bra(tht was velvet i guess).her hair was short but blowing all over the place many a times on my face
i use to keep right hand above on the handle and left hand down to be aware of pic-pocketers
i kept it near my stomach and it was brushing her back
i had a look around no one was in a mood to pay attention(everyone busy as in life of mumbai)
i decided to take advantage of situation but making sure tht she has no probs with the same

i slowly shifted my hand down to her lower back(guess wht no response from her)
then slowly further down on her ass.i was shaking at tht moment(i was just 17 at tht time)
i didnt had the guts to squeeze or pinch it thinking bout tht the entire mob would beat me up if she even utters a word
i slowly removed my hand

after few seconds she was pushing her against me.i moved further ahead pushing my dick against her back
i kept on lowering n between so as to touch my dick against her ass
she realized tht she was too short for me pressing my dick against her ass and tried to fix her blouse a couple of times
while trying to do so she used to touch my dick.she kept on repeating this quite frequently now

she was enjoying this while chatting to her hubby who was actually facing away from her.as usual for a guy i got a hard on
i tried to lean upon her with my head down coming close to her neck
i could feel the sweeeeeeeeeet smell of her body and got totally aroused
this continued for the next five to ten minutes
i new dadar was arriving (she was going to get down at dadar was known to me by her taking to her hubby)
now i could not miss this chance i grabbed her huge ass with my hand and kept pressing it(i bet she would have got wet there)

i slowly put my hand inside her blouse(from back) she got her hand back to fix it .as soon as she tried to fix it i touched her hands holding them i guided them down to my penis and started pressing it
then guided her in front of her while continuing to caress them
after tht left her hand and caught hold of her belly and cupped her breast
i didnt manage to kiss her while leaning down on her bcoz of the crowd but i did enjoy it a lot anyway!!!

till we got down i continued to stroke her back and ass.after getting down she waited there chatting with her co-family members while giving a smile at me
this was wonderful i m now 23 and i still recollect tht incident and masturbate
tht was really an awesome experience!!!!!!!!

Last edited by hotsafeena : 11th May 2009 at 01:43 AM.

Old 10th May 2009

cooltricks999 has many secret admirers
voted

Old 25th June 2009
not just rubing, but now a days i find many girls in delhi metro standing with low rise jeans.. so low that you can see the waist band of their panties from the front.. you would usually find them on the door side.

Also when you look at them.. and their exposure.. which girls are very quick to catch, they will do nothing much to cover up..

whooops.. wesetenization coming fast to India.. hmm..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls