Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > has your sister ever touched ur dick over dress accidentally?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th January 2016

kinghsiet is an unknown quantity at this point
yes my cousin do this many times

Old 26th January 2016
Custom title

immortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accoladesimmortalz has received several accolades
UL: 671.36 mb DL: 3.71 gb Ratio: 0.18
Yes many of times

Old 26th January 2016
Custom title

bi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our communitybi_incest is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to bi_incest
yes..but i always feel that she is doing this "accident" intentionally

Old 26th January 2016
Custom title

rohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazirohanvav is hunted by the papparazi
me and my elder sis both love chocolates ..so we had this small dairy millks i knew if i didnt my didi sill eat them all ..so i went to the fridge and put all the chocolates in my pyjama pocket ...lates she came to my room and started searching ..but culdnt find she asked me to stand and she could see them in my pocket ..she came near me and directly put her hand in my pocket ..and i never wear undewear under pyjama
that was the time she unkowingly grope mycock ...sje undstood and gave me an embarassing smile

Old 27th January 2016

preethankapoor is beginning to get noticed
UL: 8.66 mb DL: 49.60 mb Ratio: 0.17
while sleeping my elder sister touched

Old 27th January 2016
Custom title

dixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accoladesdixon6614 has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathanm86 View Post
Nice one dixon6614. Wat happened then after?
well she now tries to be as close to me as she can. i hope i'll get to fuck her one day

Old 29th January 2016
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_dude View Post
Yes, She was my distant second cousin. She's 5 years older than me.

It was marriage of my brother and we all were out for shopping. We all were buying from same shop to get mass discount. I was confused between sherwanis so I asked her for her opinion. She came near me, took out one sherwani with hanger, her left hand was on the shoulder of sherwani and right hand near the pubic area of the sherwani. She brought the sherwani in front of me and slightly cupped my dick from above sherwani with her right hand. I had an instant hardon. She kept her hand like that for nearly 8-10 second. Lightly cupping my dick with her hand. And then we tried 7-8 more sherwani's like that and every time she cupped my dick

wonderful experience dude
keep trying one day she will share your bed
reps added ++25

Old 6th February 2016

lenovog is beginning to get noticed
Yes, I was preparing morning time bed tea and was wearing a kurta and lungi given by my jija. All of sudden some hand from behind came and grab my dick over lungi and when i turned back to look it was my own didi and both of us were shocked . She mistook me for her husband who was in washrom at that time..And Since it was early morning My tool was saluting to sky and i had no underwear inside my lungi..So when she tried to grab hold of my dick over lungi it automatically came out of the lungi and straight into her hand..And that day i also got to know that my didi is one naught and horny woman.

Old 6th February 2016

HUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirersHUNGRY_HULK has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovog View Post
Yes, I was preparing morning time bed tea and was wearing a kurta and lungi given by my jija. All of sudden some hand from behind came and grab my dick over lungi and when i turned back to look it was my own didi and both of us were shocked . She mistook me for her husband who was in washrom at that time..And Since it was early morning My tool was saluting to sky and i had no underwear inside my lungi..So when she tried to grab hold of my dick over lungi it automatically came out of the lungi and straight into her hand..And that day i also got to know that my didi is one naught and horny woman.
fake

Old 8th February 2016

Open Mind has received several accoladesOpen Mind has received several accoladesOpen Mind has received several accoladesOpen Mind has received several accoladesOpen Mind has received several accolades

man to krta hai behan ko is tarah chod du..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls