Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Rules for mothers

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th January 2015
Custom title

asinfuckerclub has received several accoladesasinfuckerclub has received several accoladesasinfuckerclub has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to asinfuckerclub
Quote:
Originally Posted by incest devi View Post
some of my weird extreme fantasies
1. mothers should wear nighty or sari whatever doesnt matter but their all dresses should have a cut on their crotch (pussy area) (atleast for few dresses)
2. mothers should touch thier mangalsutras to sons dick during festival occasions especially
3. they should put thier cunt juice(other body fluids can also) while offering fruit juices for son......

still many ...
afc: brilliant ideas bro incestdevi superrrb and im wiaitng from ur many

Old 13th January 2015

incest devi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by asinfuckerclub View Post
afc: brilliant ideas bro incestdevi superrrb and im wiaitng from ur many
sure i will post here more wierd fantasies

Old 13th January 2015
Custom title

asinfuckerclub has received several accoladesasinfuckerclub has received several accoladesasinfuckerclub has received several accolades
Quote:
sure i will post here more wierd fantasies
afc: thanks

Old 13th January 2015

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
Quote:
some of my weird extreme fantasies
1. mothers should wear nighty or sari whatever doesnt matter but their all dresses should have a cut on their crotch (pussy area) (atleast for few dresses)
2. mothers should touch thier mangalsutras to sons dick during festival occasions especially
3. they should put thier cunt juice(other body fluids can also) while offering fruit juices for son......

still many ...
excellent turned onnn

Old 13th January 2015

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenovog View Post
mom should always take permission of her son before urinating.
Whenever she is pissing, son should accompany her in the toilet. While she is pissing in sitting position , son should stand infront of her with his penis in mom's mouth and he should piss too in her mouth.
Mom should not change her pads without permission of son.
On the day of karwa chauth , she should break her fast with hot sperm of her son in mouth.
nice da i like to put vermilion on her fore head on karwa chauth in my dick with leaking semen

Old 13th January 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhaniss View Post
mom should always welcome son's friends with love and lust
mom should always wear tiny transparent dress by revealing more of her hips, legs, cleavage even in presence of guests
mom should always accept son's friends gifts in form of dress, jewels, perfume, sweets
mom should always prepare herself for dating with me and also with whomever person I say during weekend
mom should have atleast 5 boyfriends
mom should not reveal all kinds of dirty secrets to family members, except her son.
last point superbb

Old 13th January 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyanprasad View Post
last point superbb
afc: yupp

Old 13th January 2015
The WebCyclist

mastlund is a pillar of our communitymastlund is a pillar of our communitymastlund is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Skype™ to mastlund
UL: 97.27 mb DL: 495.78 mb Ratio: 0.20
Quote:

This was the best one, erotic, i always feel it sexualy about my mom's mangalsutra,
i make one rule alike this,

1. Mothers should tie their mangalsutra to her son's dick and blowjob him every morning, this will be a regular worship to son's dick.

Old 13th January 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastlund View Post
This was the best one, erotic, i always feel it sexualy about my mom's mangalsutra,
i make one rule alike this,

1. Mothers should tie their mangalsutra to her son's dick and blowjob him every morning, this will be a regular worship to son's dick.
afc: tru that

Old 13th January 2015

cyberslave0019 is beginning to get noticed
1. Mother should wear extreme high heels inside N outside home!
2. Mother should wear dog collar or slave collar around her tiny neck all times represent that she was was owned by her son!
3. Mother should receive punishment for her mistakes by canning her bare bottom!
4. Mother should have scar always on her body also exposed to other by wearing slutty dress!
5. Mother should not drink water, only pee n cum of son or friends or stranger or her own but no water.
6. Mother should live with dog in cage for punishment periods.
7. Mother should accept dog has her husband and ssatisfying dog by blowjob n fucking do videos too.
8. Mother should earn money by blowjob in public toilet for 10rs per customer, and get his contact number for future punishment!
9. Mother should not wear under or inner wears all times.
10. Mother should wear buttplug all day except go to toilet.
11. Mother should wear remote control egg vibrator in home or public party like wedding or club, son should use fun by trigger the remote.
12. Mother should lactate milk by her boobs to make coffe or tea every morning n evening.
13. Mother should pierced as much as possible on her body to prove she is a slut n whore for her son.
14. Mother should do permanent tattoo on her back, spy tattoo mentioned as sons whore, which will be exposed to other by fucking.
15. Mother should under go silicone implants or natural herbs to make boob extreme big n hanging tits, which should be 36dd to 38eee cup?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls