Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > ROLEPLAY IDEAS

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th July 2013

veenaimo has received several accoladesveenaimo has received several accoladesveenaimo has received several accoladesveenaimo has received several accoladesveenaimo has received several accolades
These are going to be series of plays. Though most of them look similar in many ways, they will be unique when played. I look for certain things in a plot (the whole idea of the play) and the scene (the particular part which we play). Few things I look for in the play are

1) Dialogues :The scope for dialogue should be more and scenes should be framed in such way that there is more of erotic dialogues than

2) Multiple Role : If son/daughter is part of play, they should come all along the playalong with friend /neighbour / enemies. Meaning, you should be able to do dual roles.

3) Kick Start - The Eroticness should be there from the start of the play.

4) One pic tell more story - Sharing pics add spice to story. I would like Celebs pics rather than real life pics, after all RP is nothing but a fantasy world.

5) Expect the unexpected : Don't take the play in normal flow, you can always add twist and turns. Create something out of nowhere. (I will give examples for this point in each play)

Veena : A Upper middle class housewife who always has big aspirations in life. They have own house and decent car and enough money to run life. But as everyone does, Veena always wanted the luxuries in life. She had gold, but she wanted diamonds, She has house, but she wanted bungalow, she has car, but she wanted benz. She has got enough beauty to turn everyone, but still she does extra makeup. Normally she always used to wear Sarees, but nowadays she is wearing modern dresses such as Jeans ,Tees , shirts and skirts etc.

Roopa : A second year Engineering Student and who claims herself to be a “open minded” new generation gal. Her college is one of the richest colleges in the city and they don't have any dress code. Its like competition for Roopa to wear the best dresses every day. She always prefer wearing dresses gifted by her boyfriend , Riaz who is a final year student and the richest playboy around. Roopa was lucky to have him as BF

Riaz : Final year engineering student and one of biggest playboys in college. Even when he was in first year, he managed to get gf from final year. His dad Ahmed Bhai is one the richest person in city owning few Jewelry shops and few malls. Riaz is one son and it shows in the way he spends. He almost buy gift for his gf every week and when he started dating roopa he started gifting something or other ever next day. It was him, because of whom Veena started wearing Modern dresses like Jean and T shirts.

Incident Which made Veena wear Modern Dress : Unlike his other girlfriends, Roopa used to take Riaz to his home. During the first occasion where Riaz meets Veena, he mistakes her for maid because of her old type dressing. Though he wondered the maid (Veena) beauty and structure , her old faded saree made him think she is maid. After that he advised her how nowadays we need to carry ourselves better looking. As a aspiring rich lady, Veena listens to what Riaz told her. Riaz also gifted her few dresses to veena which was starting point for her to wear modern dress.

Plot : Veena is Jealous of her daughter Roopa for having such a rich boyfriend who Gifts her so many valuable gifts like diamond necklace,rich dresses and so many other items. Veena somehow wanted to get more costly gifts from him(Riaz gifted her few dresses only for one time) .As Veena started wearing modern dress every time Riaz comes home she made sure she wears the best dress which looks sexy on her.

Scene : Veena every time wanted to look sexy before Riaz every time he visits home, but on that particular day, what she wore has gone bit extra than sexy and looked vulgar on her(Picture suggestions welcome)[Point 5 - Kick Start]. As Roopa and Riaz reach home, they got stunned by what Veena is wearing and it became obvious for Roopa and Riaz that mom is desperate.

Example of Dialogues :

Riaz : Roopa, What might look Vulgar today many be the fashion statement tomorrow...
Roopa : How, what you mean ?
Veena : Is is looking Vulgar Riaz?
Riaz : No aunty certainly not, what Kareena wore in fevicol song was claimed vulgar, but now its fashion

If you have more to add, Please ping me with proper ideas in Veenaimo at yahoo dot com

Old 8th July 2013

mithali_joshi is an unknown quantity at this point
seema,sure he can join us dear,btw are u submissive? coz he is a dominant guy

Old 8th July 2013

domincest has received several accoladesdomincest has received several accoladesdomincest has received several accoladesdomincest has received several accoladesdomincest has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to domincest
wud luv to play in group.

Old 8th July 2013
Banned

preityzinta is beginning to get noticed
Smile

Hi Guys,

I will share different roleplay's me and my girlfriend do.

We are in relation since 5 years, we share all our fantasies and secrets, that has led us to have a very faithful relationship, due to which my GF and me play diff roleplays to enjoy....

1) Fucking my girlfriend's friend (Riya), Riya comes to my appartment to study few computer courses when my girlfriend is away to her native place, She tries seducing me and then I bang her violently tearing her Salwar, then her peticoat, then her pants,then her bra and fuck her with her panty for some time and then tear her panty and fuck till I emtpy my cum in Riya's pussy. ( my GF like this the most as I really become horny by the thought of fucking her friend. ( She even calls her on her mobile when I am fucking her. ( Riya doesnt know about it.). She even comes wearing riya'spanties sometimes.

2) This is my GF's, She wants to be a geeky girls and goes to her teacher for help. Teacher seduces her and then fucks her , she comes wearing a skirt, shirt, bra, and tights(no panties). Teacher tears her shirt, slides her tigts and fucks her in her skirt and bra still on.

Will post more later.....

Old 9th July 2013
Custom title

optimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accoladesoptimus.prime has received several accolades
need some one to play role of my wifes boy friend.....pm for chat

Old 17th July 2013

hotstufguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Seema

How abt following roles

1. Student seducing teacher
2. Nurse and a Doctor
3. Bhabhi and neighbourhood boy
4. call girl with her customer
5. fantasy actress
6. camping with a group of friend ( group chat )
7. aunt hungry for double ( group chat )
8. servent and mistress
9. journey with a stranger in train
10. young girl ready to get banged for money

Seema...which one u like ...add me in yahoo we can have a role play...

Old 18th July 2013
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02

Hello Guys and Girls

As you know the most famous and happening contest of our beloved stories section has commenced.
So on behalf of eXBii team, I invite you all to be a part of this wonderful contest and make it a better, biggest and best erotic story contest ever on eXBii.
Show us your writing skill and write an erotica which gives life to a dead man.
There are some amazing prizes to be won, so hurry and get prepared to post your entry.

To Post Your Story Click On the Image

Old 19th July 2013

gurdaburda is beginning to get noticed

Whom do you want to see naked? Which one is sexy? Right or Left?

Old 19th July 2013

hotstufguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurdaburda View Post
< image >

Whom do you want to see naked? Which one is sexy? Right or Left?
Right .....

Old 21st July 2013

malepatient has many secret admirersmalepatient has many secret admirers
Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithali_joshi View Post
seema,sure he can join us dear,btw are u submissive? coz he is a dominant guy
Hi Mitali

Did you ever play a dominant lady doctor with your boyfriend as a submissive, low educated male patient totally submitting to your medical knowledge and your doctor personality.

If you are interested, I can share many scripts on this subject.

Regards

malepatient

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls