Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th February 2017
Custom title

lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ2016 View Post
After the hot tops only show of my wife to my neighbor Guy, he started frequent visit and become little closer to us. So, I planned for few more shows. After a week, hectic work, we finally settled in bed. I then ran good erotic sex movies. which was taken outdoor.
M: do u like this clip dear
W: Hmm s, so romantic pa. (by this time a handsome couple were kissing, smooching and love making with dress in outdoor garden)
she paused for a second as in the clip that handsome guyís dick was popped out while being undressed and the girl immediately start sucking his dick, which was erotic.
M: I was creasing her boobs from back and my hands completely covered her boobs then I started twisting her nipples little hard
W: usss haa, she started moaning little and her eyes were staring at the movie as it went real hot.
M: hmm dear How was the show, when that guy saw u in with just tops ?
W: hmm was good, he stared at my boobs first and then scanned my lower part,
did he see anything more pa?
M: he stared at your boobs and then when u turned he scanned your ass. yes, your ass was astonishing with the shape ( I slapped her ass ) and see thru pose was very sexy. His dick is going to get lot of trouble tonight.
W: Why pa?
M: By thinking your hot show repeatedly he will get tempted lot so only he s going to get trouble with stroking his dick
W: oh poor boy, can help much pa (I intense her mood a lot by my fingering technic)
M: no dear U only can help him
W: Me ya, how? she asked this in a very innocent girl tone
M: hmm, I unzipped my pant and took my half-erected dick. Just imagine im that guy showing dick to you, tell me what u will do?
W: She smiled naughtily and said so chweet !, she grabbed my dick and slowly did push and pull
M: haaa hmm please sister donít pull it hard ( I became that guy)
W: donít worry da, akka (sister) need some water pa, I will not pull it too hard. She started doing me a mind blowing handjob.
M: Akka (sister) cant we get water here? I touched her pussy and inserted my finger into her pussy.
W: sss , haa uss , ooh not sure da , try if uuu can. She stretched her thighs allowing me to reach her pussy deep
M: Akka its too deep but I can get u. I continued fingering and her pussy was dripping with juice at the same time my dick erected hard and felt lots of lubs around my dick
We were moaning a lot due to mutual masturbation and suddenly I asked her shall I call that neighbor guy now for another kinky show ?.
W: Ur wish pa
M: Do like it ?
W: u tell me na, do you like it ?
M: yes , I like it. Its giving me immense pleasure when he oogle at ur beauty
W: me too like it pa, im feeling very hot when he sees me like that
M: I dialed his number and invited him for the dinner. He said he had completed but will join us for a company. Immediately I asked my wife to be ready for a teasing show. As it was night she wore a nighty but with no bra and panty. Nighty was not too tight or loose so her boobs shape can be enjoyed and her wide ass too. The transparency of the night was 50%. Once he came to our flat, my wife gave a good show, that guy enjoyed her body shape and came very close several times. He stayed there for more than an hour and my wife gave many poses. I also did few plays like hitting her boobs, crushing her ass and touching/rubbing her pussy whenever she was away from that guy. So this made our sex mood stretched for an hour. Once he left we had mind blasting fucking session. Enjoy the show with the pic below. One more pic will be released based on the comments but no videos as of now.
http://pzy.be/v/2/wfdinnern

super roleplay bro..such an awesome wife you have,for ur dark fantasies..wish to hera more from you.Good narration

Old 17th February 2017
Custom title

ayns has received several accoladesayns has received several accoladesayns has received several accoladesayns has received several accoladesayns has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to ayns
UL: 14.29 gb DL: 5.28 gb Ratio: 2.71
sema hot thread.. any cuckold husband like to chat ping me ..

Old 18th February 2017

kannatelugu is beginning to get noticed
Hotttt

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

samnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazi
hai

en manaivi pundai.
for chat PM me.

also give some ideas to expose.

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

samnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazisamnas_74 is hunted by the papparazi
h

Old 18th February 2017
Custom title

sweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazisweettamilwifex is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to sweettamilwifex

Old 18th February 2017
Council Member
  Councillor: Council Member      
tendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to tendulkar123
UL: 35.95 gb DL: 41.97 gb Ratio: 0.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettamilwifex View Post
wow sema hot pic... transparent blouse awesome.. ulle mattum antha bra podalanaa semaiya irukum

Old 18th February 2017
Council Member
  Councillor: Council Member      
tendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps databasetendulkar123 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to tendulkar123
UL: 35.95 gb DL: 41.97 gb Ratio: 0.86
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettamilwifex View Post
< image >

wife pussy
wow sema pundai... nalla bannu mathiri uppi iruku.. nakka vachu nalla sulati sulati nakki pundai neerai kudikanum

Old 18th February 2017

Coupletm29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice thread. We r a cpl and have done many kinky outdoor things. Wud love 2 talk to cpl from tn or kerala. We r into swap and other funs.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls