Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > MAXIMUM mutual enjoyment in bus/ public place or transport

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

View Poll Results: Select the MAXIMUM liberty taken by you.
Come on, they are like our sisters 338 7.61%
I would have, but it could have backfired so i did not 344 7.74%
Stand by the ladies seat and enjoy downblouse and panty peeks. 815 18.34%
I passively wait for some boobs brushes against my elbows. 737 16.59%
Went out and brushed my elbows against the charm. 360 8.10%
Went out and tried rubbing/ graping the charms with my hands. 417 9.39%
Successfully grabbed the charms and enjoyed my ride. 648 14.58%
Put my hands inside her clothes. 596 13.41%
Share your INTERESTING exp in thread and win reps 188 4.23%
Voters: 4443. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Week Ago

caligulaaa has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post

very nice with daring girl
she must have had orgasm then only she might have left you soaking your fingers with her cum
keep sharing' reps added ++25
heyy shree why did u ignore my posts? why i didnt get the hospitality which u gave to the even other new members?

Old 6 Days Ago
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by caligulaaa View Post
heyy shree why did u ignore my posts? why i didnt get the hospitality which u gave to the even other new members?
Be my guest

231 + 25

Keep posting

Old 6 Days Ago

vnsraj1966 is an unknown quantity at this point
Incest Whatsapp Group

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
ag86

Last edited by amitganda86 : 5 Days Ago at 07:23 AM.

Old 6 Days Ago

cutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accoladescutecpl34 has received several accolades
Thank you all for sharing

Old 6 Days Ago

yjackal has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecall0107 View Post
I have had a lot of fun in past few months but haven't posted in longest time. However this girl was daring.

I've not been traveling with bus recently but yesterday I took a bus to work (BEST Mumbai). I sat right behind the last ladies seat on the outer side. Soon the his got crowded and there was this 20ish good looking girl who stood beside me . She was wearing salwar kamiz and had a wonderful figure. I had my bag on my lap and hands crossed . She was wearing her bag in the from so licking my hand was hidden bellow her bag and I could easily touch her pussy. I touched it for 2-3 mins without she noticing it. I was wearing dark glasses so I could see her reaction. At one point when bus jerked she noticed my hand but seemed OK with it. I didn't change my position . To my surprise she started coming close to me and leaning on my hand so i got to touch her pussy even more firmly. I saw a hint of smile on her face so I decided to take it forward. I now found the side cut on her kurta and put my hand under her kurta. Now I had double layer protection of her bag and kurta and bus being crowded nobody could see jack shit. She felt the direct touch of my hand under her kurta on her leggings. And gave me a wild sensual look. I started rubbing her pussy and she was cooperating with adjusting Everytime crowd pushed her or bus jerked. At one point I could control and I traced her panty line tried to push it to expose her pussy. I successfully did it but for 3-4 secs only as she couldn't take that excitement and moved. But I felt the wetness of her pussy. This went on for 30 mins almost. She got down very early. I guess I'll see her again . My fingers were smelling of her pussy full day
Wow that's hell a lot of experience. This one on which bus number. 👍

Old 4 Days Ago

kingk94 is an unknown quantity at this point
me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantyouraa View Post
Any Gropers in Vijayawada..? Just to have mutual enjoyment.

Ping me if any person availed
me bro... ping me personally.. I texted uh in pvt

Old 15 Hours Ago

kannatelugu is beginning to get noticed
Tirupati best for groping aunties

Old 6 Hours Ago

karan.sneha is an unknown quantity at this point
This happened to my wife.

She enjoyed in a crowded bus recently being touched by 4 young school boys.
She had to go to her friend but her car was on service & I got late in reaching home. Cab/auto was also unavailable.
It got started by creasing her tummy & navel in a low waist saree.
She got angry at starting but she goes week easily when creased and touched at navel. Boys got this golden opportunity of grouping my hot slutty wife and pressed her boobs and tickled her nipples when erected. Also they got enough chance to poke in her yummy ass but with clothes. No touches elsewhere.
She came back home after that rather than going to her friend for fingering. She fingered twice that day & had a steamy sex with me that night and told this incident while having sex.

Old 3 Hours Ago

bi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our communitybi384 is a pillar of our community
UL: 2.26 gb DL: 1.77 gb Ratio: 1.28
Quote:
Originally Posted by karan.sneha View Post

She had to go to her friend but her car was on service & I got late in reaching home. Cab/auto was also unavailable.
She got angry at starting but she goes week easily when creased and touched at navel. Boys got this golden opportunity of grouping my hot slutty wife and pressed her boobs and tickled her nipples when erected. Also they got enough chance to poke in her yummy ass but with clothes. No touches elsewhere.
She came back home after that rather than going to her friend for fingering. She fingered twice that day & had a steamy sex with me that night and told this incident while having sex.
Hi Karan.... nice to hear from u from ur new ID...

Pls continue writting....

Old 1 Hour Ago
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by karan.sneha View Post

horny lady...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls