DeGea + £40m for Ramos 5 17.24%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

hothead009 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildyone136 View Post
Now If Pogba is option 1 who is option 2 ??

I am still divided over Pogba ..Good player but does he fit the culture.. Dont think so.
There was rumours of Matuidi and Pogba or him if not Pogba. Not even sure if they're similar type of players and he's 29 so don't know who option 2 could be but safe to say we can trust Mourinho even though it's not Pogba.

Only reason I'm divided over Pogba is the insane amount of money, going by reports anyway.

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

Sam Allardyce has been appointed England manager.

The 61-year-old signed an initial two-year deal after compensation was agreed with Sunderland, whom he steered to Premier League safety last season.

He succeeds Roy Hodgson, who quit after England were knocked out of Euro 2016 in the last 16 by Iceland.

Allardyce, whose first game in charge will be a friendly at Wembley on 1 September against as yet unnamed opponents, said he was "honoured".

He added: "It is no secret that this is the role I have always wanted. For me, it is absolutely the best job in English football.

"I will do everything I can to help England do well and give our nation the success our fans deserve. Above all, we have to make the people and the whole country proud."

Old 6 Days Ago
Custom title

Jurgen Klopp said he was not surprised to see Henrikh Mkhitaryan leave Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United and that it was the ideal time for the Armenia international to make the move.

Klopp signed Mkhitaryan from Shakhtar Donetsk for €27.5 million while still in charge at Dortmund in 2013, making him the club's record signing, but the attacking midfielder only found his best form last season when Thomas Tuchel was in charge.

"I was not swept off my feet when I heard about it," Liverpool boss Klopp toldDie Welt. "If a player plays such a season he gets so much attention and opportunities he never dared to even dream of before."

He added: "It was clear from day one that Mkhitaryan would not be at Dortmund forever. Last season was his year and there could not have been a better market than the current one for him."

He also played down the impact of Dortmund losing captain Mats Hummels to Bayern Munich and midfielder Ilkay Gundogan to Manchester City.

"At BVB we had to deal with the fact that these things happen every year," Klopp said.

"I think it's absolutely OK what Mats Hummels did, even though it feels totally weird. He was at Dortmund for over eight years -- what can you ask of such a player?

"He gave it his all for BVB, and I can understand that he wanted to do something different. However, a lot of people don't think it's cool he joined Bayern.

"Gundogan thought about leaving for a while. It was to be expected."

He said Dortmund had enjoyed an "exceptional" 2015-16 season, when they finished runners-up in both the Bundesliga and DFB Pokal, and said their work in the transfer market was "extraordinary."

He added: "Ousmane Dembele is good, Emre Mor is good, Mikel Merino is good, Sebastian Rode is good, Raphael Guerreiro is good. That fits."

Old 5 Days Ago
Custom title

According to Sky Italy Juve are splashing out 94m Euros (release clause) on Higuain.

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

Read on Saturday that the derby could be cancelled. Not been a good tour by any means but cancelled rightly for players safety, also read that they would be playing a game before the Galatasaray match on Saturday.

Old 3 Days Ago
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy Send a message via Skype™ to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothead009 View Post
There was rumours of Matuidi and Pogba or him if not Pogba. Not even sure if they're similar type of players and he's 29 so don't know who option 2 could be but safe to say we can trust Mourinho even though it's not Pogba.

Only reason I'm divided over Pogba is the insane amount of money, going by reports anyway.
Pogba didn't do anything in Euro 2016 to command £100million. No footballer is worth £100million except Messi and Ronaldo.
This has Di Maria written all over it. Insanely overpriced player who’s agitating for a move elsewhere.

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

If he goes to Madrid then good. There's a big difference with Pogba, he's been here before and has clearly stated that he still loves the place.

Price seems to be going up 5m Euros per day, think its 125m Euros now and 600m Euros to his agent.

Old 2 Days Ago
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazinishu.a.niceguy is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy Send a message via Skype™ to nishu.a.niceguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothead009 View Post
If he goes to Madrid then good. There's a big difference with Pogba, he's been here before and has clearly stated that he still loves the place.

Price seems to be going up 5m Euros per day, think its 125m Euros now and 600m Euros to his agent.
HAHAHA. Well said.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls