Xossip

Old 22nd July 2016
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54

Friendship is priceless,
And can never be forgotten,
Friendship is timeless,
And never rotten,

It takes more than hugs and kisses
To be a real friend,
the nature of friendship.
Love Love Love Loveely Friend....... .

Old 23rd July 2016
Custom title
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database

I wish I could say All the things I wanted to,
But its hard to get rid of this
Everlasting memory of you.
Because you're fading away
Leaving me here,
I'm trying my hardest trying my hardest
Not to shed a tear.
Please don't fade away
Please stay here with me,
But you had to go
All of you're pictures of you is now all I can see....... .

Old 23rd July 2016
Gustaakh

FrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps databaseFrankanstienTheKount has hacked the reps database
+25

Old 24th July 2016
*|The Xossipian|*
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
chessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps databasechessian has hacked the reps database
UL: 17.65 gb DL: 3.30 gb Ratio: 5.35
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

Friendship is priceless,
And can never be forgotten,
Friendship is timeless,
And never rotten,

It takes more than hugs and kisses
To be a real friend,
the nature of friendship.
Love Love Love Loveely Friend....... .

< image >

< image >

Old 24th July 2016
Custom title
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankanstienTheKount View Post
+25

Upon a nice mid-spring day,
Let's take a look at Nature's way,
Breathe the scent of nice fresh air,
Feel the breeze within your hair.
The grass will poke between your toes,
Smell the flowers with your nose,
Clouds form shapes within the skies,
And light will glisten from your eyes........ .

Old 24th July 2016
Custom title
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessian View Post

Upon a nice mid-spring day,
Let's take a look at Nature's way,
Breathe the scent of nice fresh air,
Feel the breeze within your hair.
The grass will poke between your toes,
Smell the flowers with your nose,
Clouds form shapes within the skies,
And light will glisten from your eyes........ .

Old 24th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
++25

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
++25

You know how this is:
if I look
at the crystal moon, at the red branch
of the slow autumn at my window,
if I touch
near the fire
the impalpable ash
or the wrinkled body of the log,
everything carries me to you,
as if everything that exists,
aromas, light, metals,
were little boats
that sail
toward those isles of yours that wait for me......... .

Old 25th July 2016
Custom title

The past is the past for a reason
That is where it is supposed to stay
But some cannot let it go
In their head it eats away

Until all their focus becomes
The person that they used to be
The mistakes they made in their life
Oh if only they could see......... .

Old 26th July 2016
Custom title

I love you with my every breath,
I make you songs like thunder birds,
Give you my life�you give me death
And stab me with your dreadful words.

You laid my head against your heart
Last night, my lips upon your breast
And now you say that we must part
For fear your heart should be oppressed.......... .

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls