Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > ~ RANDI ROULETTE ~ PICK ONE THEN |WWW| ~ EXPLAIN WHY, WHAT AND HOW!!! ~

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th May 2017
iCallMyDickBarOne

mractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autographmractressme has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.tom96 View Post
repped u

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by mractressme View Post
n y bro?

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

bollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to bollywizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkumar13 View Post
3... To be honest with you I don't find any of these 4 hot... 3 is just better looking out of the lot.. that's all really !!

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title
pkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps databasepkumar13 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollywizard View Post
3... To be honest with you I don't find any of these 4 hot... 3 is just better looking out of the lot.. that's all really !!

for dat bro..aprect d honsty...bt der r mny mor ben postd...so kep chosng...

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

bollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our communitybollywizard is a pillar of our community
Quote:
3 !!
I am usually not one to get attracted to dark complexioned girls... but this one is just hot and the sexiest among the 4 hands down !! She easily has the best looks.. her expression in the picture is very sexy... that figure is absolutely killer... she has meat in all the right places... and no meat where there shouldn't be any.... that is what you call a well toned figure !!... her super-curvy waist is making me hard... the boob size is not bad too and that wet black bikini is bringing out the cleavage in such a tempting way too... She got the height too and her thighs are sooo meaty.... the icing on the cake is that wonderful navel (though I would have preferred it without the piercing) !! She is easily an 8.5 on 10 with the perfect hourglass figure... !!
The other 3 are nowhere close to #3 in terms of hotness although I must say #1 has a really big bosom and I was gonna go with #2 before I proplerly laid my eyes on #3. It was game over for the others then.

Last edited by bollywizard : 14th May 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

Quote:
None of these are even remotely attractive !! I would not want anything to do with any of the 5.... but if you ask me to pick one... I don't know... maybe fuck #2...
no real logic to it... just a best out of worst situation !!

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title
Quote:
3 !!
I am usually not one to get attracted to dark complexioned girls... but this one is just hot and the sexiest among the 4 hands down !! She easily has the best looks.. her expression in the picture is very sexy... that figure is absolutely killer... she has meat in all the right places... and no meat where there shouldn't be any.... that is what you call a well toned figure !!... her super-curvy waist is making me hard... the boob size is not bad too and that wet black bikini is bringing out the cleavage in such a tempting way too... She got the height too and her thighs are sooo meaty.... the icing on the cake is that wonderful navel (though I would have preferred it without the piercing) !! She is easily an 8.5 on 10 with the perfect hourglass figure... !!
The other 3 are nowhere close to #3 in terms of hotness although I must say #1 has a really big bosom and I was gonna go with #2 before I proplerly laid my eyes on #3. It was game over for the others then.
Quote:
None of these are even remotely attractive !! I would not want anything to do with any of the 5.... but if you ask me to pick one... I don't know... maybe fuck #2...
no real logic to it... just a best out of worst situation !!

wow..fntstc explntions bro...relly well put...der hv been othrs postd n mor comng up...kep vstng n pikng ur choic!!!

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title

Old 14th May 2017
ATV Asin veriyan

AsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparaziAsinTammuVeriyan is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via AIM to AsinTammuVeriyan Send a message via Yahoo to AsinTammuVeriyan
Quote:
3 or 4

Old 14th May 2017
Custom title
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsinTammuVeriyan View Post
3 or 4

n y wld dat b bro???

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls