Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Building a PC? Best configuration for all budgets.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th July 2014
◥ HΣRO ◤

Er_Zeus has disabled reputations
need enthusiast intel config

Old 23rd July 2014
OKediHaveliJitheBhaboNahi Kheli

chamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Er_Zeus View Post
need enthusiast intel config
a mid range gaming config or high end?

Old 18th August 2014

manj is an unknown quantity at this point
I had bought new laptop Lenovo b-490 i5 ,3 gen
windo 7 ulti for rs 37500.00
was it good
or not bad
or -------

Old 18th August 2014
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
for performance always take desktops.

Old 19th August 2014

mhtshrm9 is beginning to get noticed
i need to buy a new laptop under 50k pls suggest me what r the best options to go for ill be making a long time investment (4-5 years) in this laptop
i dont use it for gaming but i use it for long durations at stretch for downloading surfing etc
my previous one used to heat up like on fire so pls consider these points and suggest me a good laptop and any good deals for buying the same

Old 19th August 2014
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
if use only for downloading and watching videos etc then take netbook, it gives maximum battery life as it using intel atom processor, also price from 16k onwards.

Old 19th August 2014
Custom title

kamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographkamdev_1 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 29.68 gb DL: 59.79 gb Ratio: 0.50
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.” Nikola Tesla
Kamdev, Peace to all..

Old 19th August 2014

chamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our communitychamkojamko is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhtshrm9 View Post
i need to buy a new laptop under 50k pls suggest me what r the best options to go for ill be making a long time investment (4-5 years) in this laptop
i dont use it for gaming but i use it for long durations at stretch for downloading surfing etc
my previous one used to heat up like on fire so pls consider these points and suggest me a good laptop and any good deals for buying the same
check HP laptops based on 4th Gen i5 processors. right now they are offering 2 years ADP + on site warranty for 999.
you can check hpshopping and flipkart (for checking only, final buy can be offline as well though online there may be good discounts.)
also, get a laptop cooler pad.

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-r022tx...commended-item

Old 21st August 2014

mhtshrm9 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamkojamko View Post
check HP laptops based on 4th Gen i5 processors. right now they are offering 2 years ADP + on site warranty for 999.
you can check hpshopping and flipkart (for checking only, final buy can be offline as well though online there may be good discounts.)

http://www.flipkart.com/hp-15-r022tx...commended-item
i've been reading many -ve reviews of Hp wat do u say or should i go for dell or lenovo
Quote:
also, get a laptop cooler pad.
ya i need one last summer i had to replace my mobo

Old 21st August 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhtshrm9 View Post
i've been reading many -ve reviews of Hp wat do u say or should i go for dell or lenovo
ya i need one last summer i had to replace my mobo
every brand has its own share of +ve and -ve feedback. If you want to buy something that only has positive feedback (or less than 10% negative feedback) then you will never find any brand.i have +ve personal experience of HP and dell as quality and also as after sales support but that may be a thing that might differ from city to city. i also have -ve personal experience of lenovo but have heard many +ve feedback about it from many.
recently i had a talk with my hardware vendor regarding general scene in IT hardware. he has never given me any false info and have never forced me to buy any wrong thing but has always tried to question any costly thing that i wanted to buy. so i always take his advice as one final criteria along with others in buying things. last month he told me that there are some problems with dell specially in after sales support but there are none with HP. then only i decided to buy HP laptop otherwise i was looking at dell only.
regarding lenovo, many techy people are recommending lenovo but as i have personally experienced a bad after sales service, i am not going to buy it until i personally see few good examples.
check with local people also regarding the status in your city.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls