Xossip

Old 23rd February 2012
~~oo~~

simple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to simple1382
Clicked on browse, uploaded, copied, pasted and bang picture appeared when I submitted

Its Working Too Good!

Thanks GF

Last edited by simple1382 : 23rd February 2012 at 11:46 PM.

Old 23rd February 2012
Born to be Free
  Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest      
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Cats Eye
Everything is going smoothly, no problem so far. Multiple upload from a single field and bigger thumbnail image is great idea. Noticeable faster image loading time as it should be - Thanks God Father.

Old 23rd February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple1382 View Post
< image >

Its Working Too Good!

Thanks GF

If it is working so good simple how come you are using this URL http://t.imgbox.com/aacWwqgq.jpg ?????????????????????????????
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 23rd February 2012
~~oo~~

simple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographsimple1382 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
If it is working so good simple how come you are using this URL http://t.imgbox.com/aacWwqgq.jpg ?????????????????????????????

Who is using it??

You are sleeping ..

Old 23rd February 2012
LDASUIANS
Visit my website

DHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDHANA1968 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 39.95 gb DL: 69.15 gb Ratio: 0.58
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFather View Post
can you please try again?
yes sir

77 mb [no of files 336] splitted into 6 parts and u/l.it took half an hour.[mine is 1 mb plan]

but some times [not all the times] its not supporting huge no of files.say 70 no of files.some times it works.
seems it look fine for me.

but still i think will take few days to be on the right track

because its the begining

------------------SAVE EXBII BY DONATE------------------------

Old 23rd February 2012
Read My Profile First

Julie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autographJulie_a has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
Everything is going smoothly, no problem so far. Multiple upload from a single field and bigger thumbnail image is great idea. Noticeable faster image loading time as it should be - Thanks God Father.
How come then you are using this url http://www.postimg.com/61000/photo-60594.jpg ?????????????????
RAPE is an abomination and those who support and publish and condone it are as guilty as those who perpetrate it. Only weak minded inadequate men seek sex by force Sex is a wonderful consensual pleasure to be explored and enjoyed by men and women together

Old 23rd February 2012
Read My Profile First

[quote=Julie_a;39867521]Trying again.

I have uploaded to new.picscrazy.com and copied the forum URL now I am pasitng it here and will submit the post. Lets see what happens

[url="[/QUOTE]

This is what happens so dont tell me it works???

Old 24th February 2012
~~oo~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie_a View Post
This is what happens so dont tell me it works???

I can not believe someone is not able to use this simple image upload website as simple as old...

Old 24th February 2012
Read My Profile First

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple1382 View Post
I can not believe someone is not able to use this simple image upload website as simple as old...

If it was simple i would be using it and it isn't the same as the old one it still says suspended so you can't browse on the thread like before and you are not using new.picscrazy you are using another url

Last edited by Julie_a : 24th February 2012 at 12:23 AM.

Old 24th February 2012
Born to be Free
  Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest      
Cats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps databaseCats Eye has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Cats Eye
@ Julie_a Forum URL should b in this format:

Link of new picscrazy site is provided at the old site.

Last edited by Cats Eye : 24th February 2012 at 12:25 AM.

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls