Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > PSL - Pakistan Super League 2017 news chat and discussion thread

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Islamabad Un v Karachi Kngs (begins in 0h 45m)

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
But how?

Khaak congrats ! Iss gold se naa hi chain aur naa hi anguthi ban sakti hai. Upar se halla ho gaya ki mere paas do-do gold hai, ab to insurance karwaana hi parega !

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
Islamabad Un v Karachi Kngs (begins in 0h 18m)
Match delayed - Toss delayed by Rain

Old 4 Days Ago
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations

Old 4 Days Ago
Sarfraz The sign of success

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Rain is raining in desert

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
Match scheduled to begin at 20:00 local time (16:00 GMT)

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
8.00 pm So the dance continues. Just as the players, more importantly the crowd, were hoping for good news, the rain starts again

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
Karachi has to drop Gayle and play Mahela. McLaren for Pollard. Bopara at 4. Mahela, Babar, Sanga, Bopara, Malik, McLaren, Imad, Sohail, Amir, Usama Mir, Rahat Ali.

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
The players are milling around, looking quite relaxed, preparing for a cricket match.
That's quite a contrast to the groundstaff, dragging covers around, driving super soppers. If the rain keeps away, we should be able to have some fun.

Old 4 Days Ago
I'm who I am
toss at 8.15 pm local time and play begins at 8.30 pm

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls