Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1 Day Ago

Just a Salesman is beginning to get noticed
Unnecesarily fighting. Every month u pay electricity bill for what? Anybody is paying Ghost or Ghost bill? But still I believe ghosts exist and vastu works and astrology also works and science tho is 100% working. Enjoy all. if u dont believe leave it, why hurt somebody who believes and spoil goodwill. Ultimately ur success happiness health wealth all depends on other human beings and how much goodwill they hv for u. So dont hurt by making caustic soda or 60% strength sulfuric acid type comments on others but if u want to have fun u pull their leg and have fun and then shake hands.

Old 23 Hours Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Unnecesarily fighting. Every month u pay electricity bill for what? Anybody is paying Ghost or Ghost bill? But still I believe ghosts exist and vastu works and astrology also works and science tho is 100% working. Enjoy all. if u dont believe leave it, why hurt somebody who believes and spoil goodwill. Ultimately ur success happiness health wealth all depends on other human beings and how much goodwill they hv for u. So dont hurt by making caustic soda or 60% strength sulfuric acid type comments on others but if u want to have fun u pull their leg and have fun and then shake hands.
100% H2SO4.

Old 23 Hours Ago
Banned

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd.123451 View Post
yes many more

how anyone check that electricity have any charges

and which types of charges?

how could any scientist determined the terminilogy of charges and their types exactly?

how can anyone proof the particles of any charges move/travel?

how can anybody says that any matter occupies particles which r bounded with each other(bonding system)?
I can answer all of these questions but I guess the best way for you to gain this knowledge is to finish your high school. Everything's explained in NCERT/CBSE syllabus.

BTW, your third question is gibberish. Either you are not well versed in English or you are typing mindlessly.

Old 21 Hours Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangali_babu View Post
I can answer all of these questions but I guess the best way for you to gain this knowledge is to finish your high school. Everything's explained in NCERT/CBSE syllabus.

BTW, your third question is gibberish. Either you are not well versed in English or you are typing mindlessly.
Ye answer se pehle hi ban ho gaya.

Those who don't see electricity can feel it for sure. Give then a live wire -

Old 4 Hours Ago

Priya Nature Lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Paranormal = Fake

Old 2 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya Nature Lover View Post
Paranormal = Fake
Not necessarily.

Old 2 Hours Ago

Priya Nature Lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Not necessarily.
Well I have been to the so called most haunted places on earth all over the world including US Germany Switz. I have stayed overnight all by myself in these deserted haunted hospitals forest church etc. I can say that I did not encounter any p experince.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls