Xossip

Old 18th June 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
Appreciate this initiative

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1491449

but this should not be limited to Hindi Section and should be extended rather given to all Story sections of XP
Waiting for response and demand from others section too, after that we can open same in English & regional too.

Old 18th June 2017
AzmastKeBarMast ChonDigariNist
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Prince View Post
Appreciate this initiative

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1491449

but this should not be limited to Hindi Section and should be extended rather given to all Story sections of XP
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Waiting for response and demand from others section too, after that we can open same in English & regional too.

I do not support this idea at all.

Giving live threads to chitchat in all sections is just not healthy for main chitchat forum i.e NHB.

NHB is already suffering from very less activity and by giving live threads to all other sections you guys are hammering more nails to its coffin.

I appreciate the idea of disallowing chitchat in test section, same i expect from admin team to disallow chitchatting threads in any other section of xb except NHB.

Please send everyone to discuss anything in NHB only. This is the only way you can increase the activities in NHB. By dividing the chitchat to multple sections is not good at all.

Please think about it and remove the live discussion threads from all sections except NHB.
Regards - axba
CLICK
HERE to Downloaded The Hottest Videos.

Last edited by axba : 18th June 2017 at 11:21 PM.

Old 18th June 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post

Giving live threads to chitchat in all sections is just not healthy for main chitchat forum i.e NHB.

NHB is already suffering from very less activity and by giving live threads to all other sections you guys are hammering more nails to its coffin.

I appreciate the idea of disallowing chitchat in test section, same i expect from admin team to disallow chitchatting threads in any other section of xb except NHB.

Please send everyone to discuss anything in NHB only. This is the only way you can increase the activities in NHB. By dividing the chitchat to multple sections is not good at all.

Please think about it and remove the live discussion threads from all sections except NHB.
Agree with your points, NHB is mainly for chit chat but many members those are not able to handle leg pulling and they are emotional with their work and limitations cannot ignore them. If we can provide one official chit chat thread in their main section then they will be protected from NHB heat and remain enjoying in their section.

Still those are NHB lovers and enjoying that space will visit for sure and maintain the charm of that section. Few tried to make test as new NHB, therefore try to stop that effort.

NHB will remain entertaining, if you are alive thanks for your contribution

Old 19th June 2017
AzmastKeBarMast ChonDigariNist
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Agree with your points, NHB is mainly for chit chat but many members those are not able to handle leg pulling and they are emotional with their work and limitations cannot ignore them. If we can provide one official chit chat thread in their main section then they will be protected from NHB heat and remain enjoying in their section.

But all chitchat live threads turns into leg pulling no matter if it's in NHB or any other section.

Story contest live threads, pnv contests live, sports live - All - fights and abuses in past - everybody has witnessed, many people got banned, many became enemies. If same happens outside NHB then let it happen in NHB only

Encourage members to use NHB as discussion place. Sooner or later they will start accepting NHB.

You, admin team, starts it with intention to provide a discussion place for respective forum, but Its human psychology, every discussion cannot be healthy, after certain period of time it turns in to leg pulling/abuses/fights.

If admin team has to moderate such discussions then let them handle all chitchat in NHB only.

P.S. : i am just giving my inputs on my experience, you guys can continue with what you decide better. My thinking says that let any chitchat should happen in chitchat section only.
Regards - axba
CLICK
HERE to Downloaded The Hottest Videos.

Last edited by axba : 19th June 2017 at 12:16 AM.

Old 19th June 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:

Quote:

Still those are NHB lovers and enjoying that space will visit for sure and maintain the charm of that section. Few tried to make test as new NHB, therefore try to stop that effort.

NHB will remain entertaining, if you are alive thanks for your contribution
Quote:
But all chitchat live threads turns into leg pulling no matter if it's in NHB or any other section.

Story contest live threads, pnv contests live, sports live - All - fights and abuses in past - everybody has witnessed, many people got banned, many became enemies. If same happens outside NHB then let it happen in NHB only

Encourage members to use NHB as discussion place. Sooner or later they will start accepting NHB.

You, admin team, starts it with intention to provide a discussion place for respective forum, but Its human psychology, every discussion cannot be healthy, after certain period of time it turns in to leg pulling/abuses/fights.

If admin team has to moderate such discussions then let them handle all chitchat in NHB only.

P.S. : i am just giving my inputs on my experience, you guys can continue with what you decide better. My thinking says that let any chitchat should happen in chitchat section only.
Quote:
are you joking

its not one section...its each and every section, do you have the MOD power to govern ?

but when you give liberty to one section the others can stand any time. Be assured you have the mod power to govern which as it is is....

Old 19th June 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Quote:

this answer is enough or you want to debate .

it will be in each and every section of SS then, do you have the MOD power to govern each language, if yes then demand is there, how many requested you to for Hindi, it did not exist when I was there in, and we are not that fast developed to raise this demand just by end of elections.

Are you going to close language based CC threads in NHB ?

Because if demand is created in respective sections, then what is need of such threads in NHB, OH yes leg pulling etc, do you think this will not rise up in respective story sections. I had raised this way back, and was convinced then, surprised how this has come up and even executed, are we ready for a mess not to be controlled?

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 19th June 2017 at 02:07 AM.

Old 19th June 2017
We need prefixes as cuckold and BDSM , demand is already there and overlooked since long.

Old 19th June 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzhankara View Post
Admins now so many members are coming just post pictures &edited. .so. .so many empty threads are here so. ..if once post. .editing will. ..only permission to do xossip teams. ...admins. .not allowed to members editing. ...if editing pictures only request Base of admins. .or 1000 posts members can edit selfily. ..that's good for xossip. ..like chat colurfull. ..abtion also good for xossip .
Please bann imagblur hosting sites*..so many members posting pictures and easily edited so xossip stictily to avoid other hosting sites to uploading images only picture crazy can do to uplaod pictures in xossip so...we can get more hot threads &pictures. .we want strongly recommended picture crazy to upload pictures ... ..this is my one of suggestion.
Now so many threads are empty. ....minimum post count. ...strictly follows is better ..for xossip
The posters have full authority over their content. Stopping them from editing their posts means a violation of this freedom.

In extreme cases do take actions against these type of users.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Smile OK bossssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
The posters have full authority over their content. Stopping them from editing their posts means a violation of this freedom.

In extreme cases do take actions against these type of users.
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Old 6 Days Ago
Don Vito Corleone
Visit my website
  Administrator: Administrator of Xossip    Boobs: Guess the Boobs Contest Winner      
GodFather has disabled reputations
UL: 3.30 tb DL: 577.46 gb Ratio: 5.85
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoar_virus View Post
Why dont we enable HTTPS for xossip ?
This suggestion is under process now

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls