Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Here’s how GST will affect your dating game

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Dear foolish salesman, we still pay SGST.

Implementation of GST scheme as new taxation testament does not mean officials positioned at borders for checking of transport services such as trucks will be disbanded and no checking will be done. Else people will start transporting goods without even paying taxes.

So, after GST -
patrol teams work as usual
trucks are being scanned as usual
bribes are being taken as usual
Junta paying Higher taxes as usual
Modi Ji brainwashing you as usual
people appreciating GST without understanding as usual
media selling lies as usual

as for octroi - i wish you knew why octroi is charged in first place.

as for my ID made in 2017, that's because I joined this forum in 2017!

and I seriously doubt your acumen for understanding taxation policies of nation! So dont even try.

Yes i know u associated acumen with semen!
Your entire rave and rant appears to be a political grudge against a person without any substance or knowledge about the topic of discussion. U r paying SGST/CGST and IGST and it is all together called GST because that is what it is. U dont like it u have a problem with it - Be my guest!!!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Your entire rave and rant appears to be a political grudge against a person without any substance or knowledge about the topic of discussion. U r paying SGST/CGST and IGST and it is all together called GST because that is what it is. U dont like it u have a problem with it - Be my guest!!!
I just told the truth. You don't like it that's your problem. GST makes things expensive and complicated. Difference being that I can understand and see the flaws while my fellow countrymen incapable of understanding yet enchant what they learn from their whatsapp and FB - spammed by special and well paid teams!

GST is not a grudge against a specific person or a political party but a stupid and flawed repacking of already existing tax schemes. Its your blind illogical and senseless liking towards a particular person and/or political party that makes you view every conversation in political perspective. Only if u made an effort to read the lengthy document provided by government on their website you would have known but hey who cares about the country right?

and for your kind information the GST's portal is down since day one till date!

now you can join the blindfolded political-satsang!

Happy brainwashing!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
I just told the truth. You don't like it that's your problem. GST makes things expensive and complicated. Difference being that I can understand and see the flaws while my fellow countrymen incapable of understanding yet enchant what they learn from their whatsapp and FB - spammed by special and well paid teams!

GST is not a grudge against a specific person or a political party but a stupid and flawed repacking of already existing tax schemes. Its your blind illogical and senseless liking towards a particular person and/or political party that makes you view every conversation in political perspective. Only if u made an effort to read the lengthy document provided by government on their website you would have known but hey who cares about the country right?

and for your kind information the GST's portal is down since day one till date!

now you can join the blindfolded political-satsang!

Happy brainwashing!
Be my guest

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04072017016015

GST rollout: 22 states abolish checkposts

Municipal octroi naka aur state border difference simple thing u dont know and u are discussing economics. LOL.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
The commodities those we use occasionally have got cheaper and the products those we use daily have got costlier, except cab. However, many uses cab occasionally.

zindegi jhandwa phir bhi hum me ghamandwa
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 2 Weeks Ago at 02:13 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Be my guest

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04072017016015

GST rollout: 22 states abolish checkposts

Municipal octroi naka aur state border difference simple thing u dont know and u are discussing economics. LOL.
So there is no security and no naka according to you. Great logic of utter illogical mind! No wonder anyway.

If there was no checking people will be sending goods on trucks without bill. That will save them full 28% margin! Is that happening?

They are just not charging "octroi" .. everything else is same. Same checking, same bribery and same delay .. you still will insist that there is no Naka as any silly fella will, but removal of octroi makes no difference as octroi collecting states had lower tax rates and now they are at par with rest of India and hence face tax hike.

Secondly the check posts are still there doing their jobs and no benefit to transport companies as its taking same time for goods delivery.

Its only government's propaganda to gain glory from illitrate WhatsApp educated fellows who will believe in whatever the fake media has to say. Even ABP news was showing incorrect tax calculation only to make GST look good.

You can trust the paid media - being the blind bhakt that's what I expect of you!

So now u don't know a thing about economics NOR about ground reality. Point noted.

Last edited by Amitwithhotwife.83 : 2 Weeks Ago at 07:46 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
The commodities those we use occasionally have got cheaper and the products those we use daily have got costlier, except cab. However, many uses cab occasionally.

zindegi jhandwa phir bhi hum me ghamandwa
Exactly!

Cabs got cheaper by 1% on tax. A 1000 rupee ride was before Rs. 1060 and now it is Rs. 1050. A 10 rupee gain on 1000 rupee ride. Rs. 2 gain on rs. 200 ride. LOL.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
So there is no security and no naka according to you. Great logic of utter illogical mind! No wonder anyway.

If there was no checking people will be sending goods on trucks without bill. That will save them full 28% margin! Is that happening?

They are just not charging "octroi" .. everything else is same. Same checking, same bribery and same delay .. you still will insist that there is no Naka as any silly fella will, but removal of octroi makes no difference as octroi collecting states had lower tax rates and now they are at par with rest of India and hence face tax hike.

Secondly the check posts are still there doing their jobs and no benefit to transport companies as its taking same time for goods delivery.

Its only government's propaganda to gain glory from illitrate WhatsApp educated fellows who will believe in whatever the fake media has to say. Even ABP news was showing incorrect tax calculation only to make GST look good.

You can trust the paid media - being the blind bhakt that's what I expect of you!

So now u don't know a thing about economics NOR about ground reality. Point noted.
Ever visited an octroi naka or state border....?? Tax team check post is different ....Police team checkpost is different.... Tax guys are gone....Police team will always be there at all city limits and state borders to look for people who are still fighting in the name of a schizophrenic and his book who died 1400 years ago...Security is required for these dumbheads!!!

Old 2 Weeks Ago

maridegu is beginning to get noticed
u associated acumen with semen!, You truly have a sharp tongue.... Harsh, but true...

Amith is right.
GST is not what Modi claims it is. It is good first step for Today. It needs more tinkering. We'll need to applaud Modi for getting to this point.

Next steps are to cut down babudom & compliance costs.
Worry about Modi is he's not cutting down Govt role, but increasing it.

When you had a clerk sitting at Delhi ordering how many scooters Bajaj has to produce, We had black market, Black money, Tax Avoidance, low-quality Goods & Black Economy.

When Bajaj, Nokia, Micromax, can all produce goods as much as there's Demand, there will be less of black market, Black money, Tax Avoidance, low-quality Goods & Black Economy.

GST is increasing the number of forms & processes.
Many stuff are yet to be decided.
When Tax structure is unclear, Technology can't help much.

Case of blinding your eyes & going for treasure hunt.

There's scope for amendments...

Old 2 Weeks Ago

maridegu is beginning to get noticed
I have a vague feeling,
GST will expose public how badly Govts (nothing to do with BJP/Congress, It is the way India)

1) finances its employees, offices, protocols, academies, Official Cars &
2) then sets aside money to build roads, ports, & bridges)

Books charged one rate.
Pencils & Rubbers charged other rate.

Tractors one rate
Tractor Spare Parts other rate....

There's such rules.

That awakening itself will be change for good.

Development happens when Clerk at a Govt Desk can't stop citizen from doing trade.
GST isn't doing that.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Ever visited an octroi naka or state border....?? Tax team check post is different ....Police team checkpost is different.... Tax guys are gone....Police team will always be there at all city limits and state borders to look for people who are still fighting in the name of a schizophrenic and his book who died 1400 years ago...Security is required for these dumbheads!!!
Lol. Just not paying octroi at border but paying it multifold at time of purchase is a benefit of GST to you. LOL.

Let me see if u buy a locally manufactured bed for ur house for 20,000 and pay 5600 as tax on it. That will be ur moment of truth. And I know what u will do then.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls