Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Here’s how GST will affect your dating game

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 1 Points: 37
Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Have u ever seen an Octroi naka? Ever been in one? They are gone!!! Just only one of the simple benefits of GST. I dont have the patience and time to go into the other benefits and make it a political rant like u have done.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Have u ever seen an Octroi naka? Ever been in one? They are gone!!! Just only one of the simple benefits of GST. I dont have the patience and time to go into the other benefits and make it a political rant like u have done.
Lol. Have u personally visited a naka on 1st n 2nd july?

U mean to say that there is no more checking on state borders?

Ridiculous! }

Ah btw its only a political move. No benefit to country in any sense.

Brother .. if only u understood GST u would know that its only for looting claps. But u dont.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Even modi ji failed to explain benefits of GST .. lol .. and ABP is running a stupid vdo since morning in which they failed to calculate taxes properly.

Lol ..

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
SuperBat SuperBat is offline
Custom title
 
Join Date: 31st May 2008
Posts: 1,052
Rep Power: 23 Points: 881
SuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accoladesSuperBat has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperBat
UL: 2.33 gb DL: 6.34 gb Ratio: 0.37
This is t fill the coffers of the rascals ruling in delhi and make their fat pockets fatter

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
danny456 danny456 is offline
 
Join Date: 17th January 2012
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 14 Points: 544
danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
GST is good for the country and for its people. Wait for a few months and then we can discuss this better.

Last edited by danny456 : 2 Weeks Ago at 03:24 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
[quote=danny456;72604134] GST is good for the country and for its people. Wait for a few months and then we can discuss this better. [/QUOTE​]

I bet u didn't know a single benefit of GST when u wrote these words!

Last edited by Amitwithhotwife.83 : 2 Weeks Ago at 04:46 PM.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
danny456 danny456 is offline
 
Join Date: 17th January 2012
Posts: 808
Rep Power: 14 Points: 544
danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
[quote=Amitwithhotwife.83;72604984]
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny456 View Post
GST is good for the country and for its people. Wait for a few months and then we can discuss this better. [/QUOTE​]

I bet u didn't know a single benefit of GST when u wrote these words!
Nah..I prefer to hump ur hot wife!!!

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
[quote=danny456;72605732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post

Nah..I prefer to hump ur hot wife!!!
Lol .. that is off topic .. and i have other threads for that ..

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Just a Salesman Just a Salesman is offline
 
Join Date: 26th March 2017
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 1 Points: 37
Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
Lol. Have u personally visited a naka on 1st n 2nd july?

U mean to say that there is no more checking on state borders?

Ridiculous! }

Ah btw its only a political move. No benefit to country in any sense.

Brother .. if only u understood GST u would know that its only for looting claps. But u dont.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Do u even know the difference between municipal octroi naka outiside city limits and state border. There are no taxes to pay in either location for any movement of goods now. There is only police security to check some misguided people who kill in the name of god.

One more thing. This id was made in march 2017. How many more alias ids are u going to make. Make some southie ids now for a change. LOL.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Amitwithhotwife.83 Amitwithhotwife.83 is offline
 
Join Date: 19th March 2017
Posts: 436
Rep Power: 1 Points: 430
Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Do u even know the difference between municipal octroi naka outiside city limits and state border. There are no taxes to pay in either location for any movement of goods now. There is only police security to check some misguided people who kill in the name of god.

One more thing. This id was made in march 2017. How many more alias ids are u going to make. Make some southie ids now for a change. LOL.
Dear foolish salesman, we still pay SGST.

Implementation of GST scheme as new taxation testament does not mean officials positioned at borders for checking of transport services such as trucks will be disbanded and no checking will be done. Else people will start transporting goods without even paying taxes.

So, after GST -
patrol teams work as usual
trucks are being scanned as usual
bribes are being taken as usual
Junta paying Higher taxes as usual
Modi Ji brainwashing you as usual
people appreciating GST without understanding as usual
media selling lies as usual


as for octroi - i wish you knew why octroi is charged in first place.

as for my ID made in 2017, that's because I joined this forum in 2017!

and I seriously doubt your acumen for understanding taxation policies of nation! So dont even try.

Yes i know u associated acumen with semen!

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:26 PM.
Page generated in 0.03779 seconds