Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Help, Suggestions, Bug Reports, Complaints etc. > Post on Thread Without Registration

Old 4 Weeks Ago

adeadgrandpaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to adeadgrandpaa
Post on Thread Without Registration

Dear sir

We would like to request to allow to post on any thread without doing registration. We r in dubai, and here xossip website is blocked. We usually use proxy to visit website but we cant post our comments on any story due to registration problem.

By using proxy we cant register n without registration we cant post comments on any story. Plz try to find some solution for this problem. Luckly xossip.rocks is not yet blocked here but very soon they might block this also. Plz do some arrangments to allow non-register users also to post a comments on any story or share any email or chat system to register middle east users by Xossip staff .

Thanks

Saqib

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeadgrandpaa View Post
Dear sir

We would like to request to allow to post on any thread without doing registration. We r in dubai, and here xossip website is blocked. We usually use proxy to visit website but we cant post our comments on any story due to registration problem.

By using proxy we cant register n without registration we cant post comments on any story. Plz try to find some solution for this problem. Luckly xossip.rocks is not yet blocked here but very soon they might block this also. Plz do some arrangments to allow non-register users also to post a comments on any story or share any email or chat system to register middle east users by Xossip staff .

Thanks

Saqib
Without registration, we can't allow anyone to post in XP or in its sister sites.

Try to access with 216.158.70.98 you will face no problem.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Last edited by Suzane007 : 4 Weeks Ago at 08:27 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autographAgentBond has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
By using proxy we cant register n without registration we cant post comments on any story.
Saqib
Why you can't register ? I registered using proxy without any problem.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

due to captcha

which proxy https://unblockvideos.com or https://newipnow.com i use , there captcha is not displaying and due to captcha i cant submit registration. In uae this site is blocked n we can visit by using proxy but due to captcha i cant register. I shall talk to godfather to find out solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentBond View Post
Why you can't register ? I registered using proxy without any problem.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Adding SSL Cert

Well currently it works but problem is this that local ISP Etisalat always monitor n they do block all IP/Web address which contains adult contents. All those who read stories n want to communicate as well, they cant do only due to registration problem.

Most of https site they r open even they contains adult contents, so if they do add ssl cert it might work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Without registration, we can't allow anyone to post in XP or in its sister sites.

Try to access with 216.158.70.98 you will face no problem.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
AzmastKeBarMast ChonDigariNist
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
Well currently it works but problem is this that local ISP Etisalat always monitor n they do block all IP/Web address which contains adult contents. All those who read stories n want to communicate as well, they cant do only due to registration problem.

Most of https site they r open even they contains adult contents, so if they do add ssl cert it might work.
Ok, if admins allow posting without registration then how the user would know that who has appreciated him if you appreciate him as a guest ?

Would you always write your name at the end of each of your posts ?

What if i abuse a user copying your writing style ? How would he know that its not you who abused him ?

Registration is one time process, you need not to bother it on daily basis, no matter what your ISP do if u can access xossip you can login too. Simple.

Either enjoy as a guest or register to post your comments so that people know who comments what.

its so simple.
Regards - axba
CLICK
HERE to Downloaded The Hottest Videos.

Last edited by axba : 4 Weeks Ago at 01:26 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

Proxy doesnt allow to register

I do agree that registration shud be there but how? In uae xossip is blocked n as guest user am using xp since long time. But there shud be some way for those who r in that countries where xp is block. I can read story n see pics but there is no fun when u cant communicate with writers or other users.

Almost all moderator says sorry, It means XP is ignoring their majority of users area. most of users from Middle East/pakistan n in these countries XP is blocked.

Purpose of starting this thread is to find out solution .

By using proxy when a person try to register it shows captcha error.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by axba View Post
Ok, if admins allow posting without registration then how the user would know that who has appreciated him if you appreciate him as a guest ?

Would you always write your name at the end of each of your posts ?

What if i abuse a user copying your writing style ? How would he know that its not you who abused him ?

Registration is one time process, you need not to bother it on daily basis, no matter what your ISP do if u can access xossip you can login too. Simple.

Either enjoy as a guest or register to post your comments so that people know who comments what.

its so simple.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
AzmastKeBarMast ChonDigariNist
Visit my website
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
axba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps databaseaxba has hacked the reps database
UL: 10.97 gb DL: 26.31 gb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
I do agree that registration shud be there but how? In uae xossip is blocked n as guest user am using xp since long time. But there shud be some way for those who r in that countries where xp is block. I can read story n see pics but there is no fun when u cant communicate with writers or other users.

Almost all moderator says sorry, It means XP is ignoring their majority of users area. most of users from Middle East/pakistan n in these countries XP is blocked.

Purpose of starting this thread is to find out solution .

By using proxy when a person try to register it shows captcha error.

Thanks
I dont think Any admin of any public forum would allow discussing about proxies.

Proxy hides your IP so no admin would ever want his users to be behind proxy as you never know when and how a user start abusing the forum rules. Some morons may even post some illegal stuff on public forum in such case admins have to provide the IP to the legal authorities. Captcha is only to stop people from registering here via proxies.

lets not go into more details as immature criminal minds might misuse this discussion.
Regards - axba
CLICK
HERE to Downloaded The Hottest Videos.