Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Coach vs Captain: Partnership with Kohli had become untenable, says Kumble

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Read ramchandra n guha's resignation letter to CoA ( bcci indirectly ).
Kumble was supposed to resign after that but he continued so other ploy
Kumble has done nothing wrong to be kicked out....maybe Kohli also will get from captaincy in future.......if he can't get along with a person like Kumble then whom do with he get along

Old 4 Weeks Ago
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
regarding Kohli, he made his name by playing limited overs cricket...and certainly has weakness in corridor of uncertainty in off stump, which was nicely exploited by Anderson in 2014 tour
He was out on two back to back deliveries of Amir and one was on the middle stump

Quote:
u talking Amir troubled Kohli in final, but he played wrong shot due to score board pressure.........i still remember Kohli played an scintillating knock in last Asia cup when Md. Amir teared apart our top order
aahhhh sub continent pitches

we have seen many great bowlers were thrown out of park by rookies in IPL

batting technique can not be checked on flat wickets

I still remember Sachin's 200+ in sydney (I suppose) where glen & bret was continuously bowling on off stump

Quote:
for me batting is not the problem but captaincy is, he is taking things very seriously and losing his cool.....not sure about his longevity as Indian captain
Haven't seen him doing anything special rather than getting animated & choking in big games as a captain & even as a player (many matches) after giving him best players he never won a title for RCB always buy shitty players for huge money.

I feel for Test Ajinkya should be captain & rohit for ODI

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Quote:
different era different parameter........many said SM Gavasker is better than Sachin.....he tackled deadly pace bowlers of that era without helmet
he didn't have that option or he would have worn it.

Sachin not even broke his records but he immerged as a best character on & off field

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Kumble has done nothing wrong to be kicked out....maybe Kohli also will get from captaincy in future.......if he can't get along with a person like Kumble then whom do with he get along
birds of a feather flock together

supa casanova shastri

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Kumble was cruel kannad lungi that's why kohali kicked him out
and at the same time he preferred to be wrapped in same lungi with another kannad flamboyant the shastri boy

Old 4 Weeks Ago
chut ke bhut
  Champions Trophy - Predict and Win: xp ICC Champions Trophy Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
rajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps databaserajveer123 has hacked the reps database
UL: 3.22 gb DL: 41.63 mb Ratio: 79.22
dhoni must be laughing and thinking " ki chalo iss bawal ki wajah se mere 4 runs in 19 balls kisi ko yaad nai"

All insults will be interpreted as an admission that you cannot contribute to the discussion

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
He was out on two back to back deliveries of Amir and one was on the middle stump
power cut in my area, didn't bothered to watch

Quote:
aahhhh sub continent pitches

we have seen many great bowlers were thrown out of park by rookies in IPL

batting technique can not be checked on flat wickets

I still remember Sachin's 200+ in sydney (I suppose) where glen & bret was continuously bowling on off stump
ha ha, u didn't saw 2016 Asia cup....Bangladesh provided seaming track for all the matches except theirs.......and Sachin's 241 on a falt track too and McGrarh & Warne didn't played in whole series

Quote:
Haven't seen him doing anything special rather than getting animated & choking in big games as a captain & even as a player (many matches) after giving him best players he never won a title for RCB always buy shitty players for huge money.

I feel for Test Ajinkya should be captain & rohit for ODI
i've seen him playing many special innings in limited overs cricket like hobart run chase, 82 in t20 wc, 183 against Pak......regarding captaincy, he needs to work

Last edited by commet89 : 4 Weeks Ago at 11:57 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:|PRiN@E|:. View Post
he didn't have that option or he would have worn it.

Sachin not even broke his records but he immerged as a best character on & off field
ofcourse he wold've worn it...but still he had the guts & technique to play quality fast bowling. without helmets......numbers always don't tell everything

Old 4 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajveer123 View Post
dhoni must be laughing and thinking " ki chalo iss bawal ki wajah se mere 4 runs in 19 balls kisi ko yaad nai"
vo patli gali se nikal liye

Old 4 Weeks Ago
::Peace::
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Councillor: Council Member    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
MumBaekar has disabled reputations
Quote:
Sehwag

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls