Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > India tour of West Indies news chat and discussion thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Pitch was super slow and damp so ball wasn't reaching boundary
200 on this pitch was like 300
Just 20 boundaries in full match and cgeck no of 3s and 2 those are boundary on a normal surface .
We have fast outfeild on any ground now days this was an exception. And due to slowness aerial shos can not be played.
These are typical shreelankan pitch of 90s where they would defend 210-220 easily
Dhoni batted slow but others weren't great too mainting a strike rate 70 was almost impossible here
agreed to all these poits.....but let me ask u one question, what is the point of having vastly experienced guy like Dhoni who can't close the game after spending so much time on the crease?

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
yes bro last 2years he didn't well don't worry he know his time ,like resigning captaincy he gonna be retire anytime
sooner is better

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
changes I want see in team India(having in mind 2019 CWC)

1. Kick out handicapped Ashwin from ODIs & T20s

2. Not sure about Yuvi for long term

3. groom somebody like Pant in place of Dhoni

4. Kuldeep & Chahal should get more games to play

5. last but not the least, Kohli's captaincy......don't mind different captain for diffferent format

Old 2 Weeks Ago
is ghey shula ka alias :)
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
anay8 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
agreed to all these poits.....but let me ask u one question, what is the point of having vastly experienced guy like Dhoni who can't close the game after spending so much time on the crease?
Because he was asked to stand and anchor as wiket were fallowing( that's what planning is ) so he focused on keeping wiket they should have decided to hit from 35 over probaby we could have won the match

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Nobody is better wiketkeeper than dhoni his batting is dubious now but still pant or any other arent at his level specially when he was man on the match prior innings

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Think ~ It's not illegal yet
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Master_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps databaseMaster_Chief has hacked the reps database
Dead series me jaan fuki hai dhobi ji ne

Ye hoti kabiliyat

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Because he was asked to stand and anchor as wiket were fallowing( that's what planning is ) so he focused on keeping wiket they should have decided to hit from 35 over probaby we could have won the match
he played the way he plays nowadays......i wonder if there is any gameplan

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Nobody is better wiketkeeper than dhoni his batting is dubious now but still pant or any other arent at his level specially when he was man on the match prior innings
in nowadays cricket, batting is more important than wicket keeping, more so in ODIs.....Jhadav could be makeshift keeper, KL Rahul is there.....Pant should get chance because of batting......I'm not saying he would do wonder from first match but we need to bank on youngsters.......Yuvi & Dhoni are passengers in the team

Old 2 Weeks Ago
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
"You either die a hero, or livelong enough to see yourself become the villain" - this Dialogue from 'The Dark Knight' movie suits Dhoni

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
in nowadays cricket, batting is more important than wicket keeping, more so in ODIs.....Jhadav could be makeshift keeper, KL Rahul is there.....Pant should get chance because of batting......I'm not saying he would do wonder from first match but we need to bank on youngsters.......Yuvi & Dhoni are passengers in the team
See him keep n bat they won't be averaging in 20s . Abd career was shorted when he decided to keep. Anyways ben stock played similar innings against pakistan a bit faster probably but almost similar

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls