Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > South Africa tour of England news chat and discussion thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

SARFRAZDGREAT has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
1st T20I

South Africa 142/3
England 143/1
England won by 9 wickets (with 33 balls remaining)
These africans

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
make this thread live

Old 4 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
South Africa 174/8 (20/20 ov)
England 68/1 (7.4/20 ov)
England require another 107 runs with 9 wickets and 12.2 overs remaining

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Africa won the 2nd t20

Old 4 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Won by 3 runs

Old 4 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
South Africa tour of England, 3rd T20I: England v South Africa at Cardiff, Jun 25, 2017
South Africa won the toss and elected to field

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

South Africa need 67 runs in 21 balls
ENG - 181/8 (20.0 Ovs)
RSA - 115/6 (16.3 Ovs)
CRR: 6.97
RR : 19.14

Old 3 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
England 181/8 (20/20 ov)
South Africa 162/7 (20/20 ov)
England won by 19 runs

Old 2 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
England 458 & 233
South Africa 361 & 25/3 (13.0 ov)
South Africa require another 306 runs with 7 wickets remaining

Old 2 Weeks Ago
is ghey shula ka alias :)
  Election: NHB Elections (Contest)      
anay8 has disabled reputations
africa gonna lose big

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls