Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > In the future 'teenagers could lose their virginity to sex robots'

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
Lightbulb In the future 'teenagers could lose their virginity to sex robots'

In the future 'teenagers could lose their virginity to sex robots'

Robotics professor warns that sex with androids could damage society as it would stop young people 'forming relationships with normal people'

Living doll: Intelligent Sex Dolls have already been unveiled that uses technology to create the illusion of sentience

In the future teenagers may lose their virginity to sex robots, according to an expert.

Speaking at the Cheltenham Science Festival, professor Noel Sharkey from Sheffield University warned that android sex dolls may have damaging consequences for society.

He said: "Sex robots are accessible now and certainly [will be common] within the next 10 years. I think there will be an age limit. Certainly there should be, but if your dad or mum had one, you could sneak in and use it."

He added:"ĎItís not a problem having sex with a machine. But what if itís your first time, your first relationship? What do you think of the opposite sex then? What do you think a man or a woman is?

Intelligent Sex Dolls "It will get in the way of real life, stopping people forming relationships with normal people."

Recently there has also been a warning that the rise of sex robots could cause performance anxiety in men and women who fear they canít match the lovemaking skills of amorous androids.

Technological advances means sex with human-looking androids - previously the stuff of science fiction films like Ex Machina - is becoming a reality.

Artificial intelligence expert David Levy predicts that as people get more comfortable with robotics, sexual relations - and even love and marriage - with androids will become more and more popular.

But because these male and female sex robots will be built to the userís specific ideals of perfection, those with less-than-perfect human bodies could become anxious about whether their partner is pleased by them.

Sex robot, Roxxxy, from TrueCompanion.com, is how many of us view sex robots Levy, the author of ĎLove And Sex With Robotsí, told the Toronto Star robots that are "wonderful lovers" could cause "performance anxietyĒ among men and women.
Meanwhile, new research has found that one in four young people in the UK would happily date a robot.

The "True Companion" sex robot, Roxxxy (Photo: Getty) The only caveats, according to the survey of 18- to 34-year-olds, is that their android beau must by a "perfect match", and must look like a real-life human being.

The proportion of young people who are willing to go on a date with a robot is significantly higher than the overall proportion of British adults - only 17% of whom were willing.

"Our bodies, our identities and our senses are enhancing thanks to technology and societal shifts," said Ghislaine Boddington, co-founder and creative director of East London design unit.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

IAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our communityIAMHIM is a pillar of our community
Real women will soon lose their value

Last edited by IAMHIM : 4 Weeks Ago at 02:58 PM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
better to do it with robots than stay a virgin forever!

Old 4 Weeks Ago
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
How good is their moaning ?

Old 4 Weeks Ago
The BDSM Queen
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Smartest Brain: Xossip's Smartest Brain      
Indian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps databaseIndian Princess has hacked the reps database
I pity any man who would fuck a robot

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
I pity any man who would fuck a robot
as if gurls allow any man to fuck them.

If the sex ratio of all over the world is calculated then it won't be 1:1. So where will these extra men go? Some girls will say I'm lesbo, some I'm not interested, some I want only single partner blah blah.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMHIM View Post
Real women will soon lose their value
I like it.

Zada bhau nahi khaegi.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

neetraj has many secret admirers
UL: 252.12 mb DL: 85.76 mb Ratio: 2.94
bhau?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
I like it.

Zada bhau nahi khaegi.
matlab thoda to bhau khayegi😁
how incestenious dolls !! Robo fucks robo

Old 3 Weeks Ago
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
wow I liked it

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls