Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > BSNL FUP speed raised to 2 Mbps

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Weeks Ago
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Thumbs up BSNL FUP speed raised to 2 Mbps

BSNL says goodbye to 1Mbps speed also, welcomes to 2Mbps speed after FUP limit. As we all know, BSNL offers a minimum of 4Mbps download speed in each plan according to with some BSNL FUP speed limit.

Now BSNL is going to deliver according to its consumer expectations. After considering lot many requests the following was considered. Have a look at them.

BSNL has announced that in each and every unlimited broadband tariff plan after FUP data limit reached, is going to offer minimum speed as double data speed from the existing i.e. from 1Mbps to 2Mbps.
This revised bandwidth (download speed) after high-speed quota (post FUP) will apply under all unlimited FUP Broadband plans with FMC of Rs.675/- & above.

As of now, at first many customers can do BSNL FUP check when their speed decreased and searching for the tricks to increase BSNL broadband speed.

BSNL FUP Speed Upgraded

After that, if anything does not work, the user can do BSNL broadband upgrade by subscribing for speed restoration plans to get high-speed internet after BSNL FUP limit.

But now with this introduction of double data speed, millions of broadband customers feels very happy. Because to get post FUP speed after limit as 2Mbps.

In addition to the up-gradation of BSNL FUP speed, the operator has also introduced new high bandwidth (download speed) for Pre FUP limit. It is under some of the existing BSNL internet plans in all BSNL service areas as per below tariff

https://bsnlteleservices.com/broadba...increased-3161

Last edited by swon : 4 Weeks Ago at 12:41 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
2 Mbps true unlimited broadband from 675 rs monthly charge PAN India.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
2 Mbps true unlimited broadband from 675 rs monthly charge PAN India.
Will it be implemented from next month?

BTW my plan is of 650. I won't be getting then.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
aka platform

they saying its implemented now itself but need a plan of 675 rs and above.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
they saying its implemented now itself but need a plan of 675 rs and above.

Still, I'll check. BSNL mujh par bohut meherban hai.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Download : 1.18 Mbps

Upload : 0.41 Mbps

Last edited by Suzane007 : 4 Weeks Ago at 03:16 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
FUCK BSNL, I am getting 10mbps unlimited for 600+taxes.

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
FUCK BSNL, I am getting 10mbps unlimited for 600+taxes.
what's your ISP?

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Custom title

Tai Lungi and Dhoti has many secret admirers
bsnl

10 mbps no fup
aur potty aa jaye...

Old 4 Weeks Ago
aka platform

BSNL broadband is available almost everywhere in India (PAN India) thus when comparing need to compare with ISP's which is also PAN India based like Airtel, Tata etc and when do that BSNL is far better as Airtel still have FUP speed of 512 kbps and they even planning to reduce it to 64 kbps.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls