Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Life seems always struggling ??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th June 2017

unknown? is beginning to get noticed
Life seems always struggling ??

Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal , happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling.... But I have faith in God and I always think what ever is happening is always for Good Sake....plz suggest me on it...Does some ppls life defines as always struggling and very short of good time or peace or happiness??????

Old 5th June 2017
Custom title

akkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accoladesakkikumar3345 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to akkikumar3345
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown? View Post
Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal , happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling.... But I have faith in God and I always think what ever is happening is always for Good Sake....plz suggest me on it...Does some ppls life defines as always struggling and very short of good time or peace or happiness??????
zindagi har kadam ek nayi jung hai jeet jaayenge hum tu agar sang hai

Old 5th June 2017
❤ Bhavana ❤

Rama999 has disabled reputations
Simple solution. Look at people below you and not above you.

Old 5th June 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Yes, life is always a suffering. You just keep on fixing one problem and then move on to the other.

That's why people seek Moksha, to get rid of the cycle-of-life!

Old 5th June 2017
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
Such is life.

Old 5th June 2017
Custom title

story_4_u has received several accoladesstory_4_u has received several accoladesstory_4_u has received several accoladesstory_4_u has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown? View Post
yes me too think same
but I dont believe in God

Old 5th June 2017

unknown? is beginning to get noticed
Thanks a lot for response....

Old 6th June 2017

Udhayanidhi Stalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Those who complain about life simply does not know how to live it.....

Old 6th June 2017
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Udhayanidhi Stalin View Post
Those who complain about life simply does not know how to live it.....
Actually those are the guys who had taken the red pill!
Blue pill guys just chill maadi.

Old 6th June 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
in life we always have a choice to think either positive or negative, some people choose negative and soon it becomes a habit and the result is called depression. contrary to that some people choose always to think positive irrespective of the situation. they make thinking positive as a habit and these people whatever life throws at them they always happy, successful etc. i think this is the greatest lesson all humans need to be taught from early age. yes choose the second. make thinking positive and becoming productive as a habit, refuse to think in negative way even if the situation is so challenging.

what you think in your mind is what you are. if you think positive your life will be positive, if you think negative everything gets negative, life becomes so depressing etc. to give proof of it consider our mood after seeing a sad movie. also consider our mood after seeing a cheerful movie, also consider our mood after seeing an erotic movie. yes these all influence our mood for some time. so think what will happen if we think positive all the time. so every time you get urge to think negative remind of this basic fact and refuse to let those negative thoughts come to your mind.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls