Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st May 2017

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
Stars dont arouse me but starlets, item girls, side actresses do why?

I get aroused when i see starlets like
Sindhu, Babilona, Reshma, Maria, Kumtaz, Prameela in her 80s and 90s movies BUT NOT SHAKEELA
Bhojpuri actresses, Sambhavna seth arouse me and some other item girls and of course side actresses in dance numbers

When i see Deepika Padukone in fact my erection becomes completely flaccid. When i see Priyanka Chopra she arouses anger in me but not any desire because i think she is a fraud and a cunning bitch and there is nothing inside.
Kareena never aroused me not even Kajol or Karishma
Alia Bhatt i think is a carromboard
Anushka Sharma face is a put off
Raakhi Sawant does not arouse me at all coz i think it is all fake and makeup Bipasha male voice puts me off.
Mallika Sherawat's funny mouth puts me off

i get aroused by Katrina, Aishwarya Rai, Bhumi Pednekar, Sunny Leone, Malaika Arora's ass, Sameera Reddy even 80s and 90s vamps like Bindu Sheetal Faryal, HUma Khan, Poonam Dasgupta.

Skinny Hollywood heroines do not do anything to me even if they are naked.
But well endowed latinas like Jennifer lopez or Beyonce or Kim kardashian arouse me like hell.

Why like that? Anything to do with psychology because someody may say deepika and priyanka are top heroines and you are not attracted. Then something must be wrong with you only. Any answers.

Old 22nd May 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
attraction not limited to facial beauty alone instead overall like behavior, attitude, size, shape and much more. this is why you find some attractive and some not.

Old 22nd May 2017

fannymagnet21 has many secret admirersfannymagnet21 has many secret admirers
UL: 36.93 gb DL: 19.73 gb Ratio: 1.87
Whoa! WTF bro, your issue matches with my situation too..btw did your family a twin brother back in the 90s in a weird family drama? If true, we will have indian film style family reunion in the most unusual way in th.e most unusual place :P

Ok,jokes apart, I even get aroused by south actress soundarya even in her most coy and boring housewife roles..no offense,but shez the most beautiful actress ever.

deepika has the most irritating nose ever ....makes me want to amputate that!

I too have No Answers..but its weird and i guess most people tend to see celebs that way.

Old 22nd May 2017
Say my name

k.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our communityk.bishoo is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Sindhu, Babilona, Reshma, Maria, Kumtaz, Prameela in her 80s and 90s movies BUT NOT SHAKEELA
Bhojpuri actresses, Sambhavna seth arouse me and some other item girls and of course side actresses in dance numbers

When i see Deepika Padukone in fact my erection becomes completely flaccid. When i see Priyanka Chopra she arouses anger in me but not any desire because i think she is a fraud and a cunning bitch and there is nothing inside.
Raakhi Sawant does not arouse me at all coz i think it is all fake and makeup Bipasha male voice puts me off.

i get aroused by Katrina, Aishwarya Rai, Bhumi Pednekar, Sunny Leone, Malaika Arora's ass, Sameera Reddy even 80s and 90s vamps like Bindu Sheetal Faryal, HUma Khan, Poonam Dasgupta.

But well endowed latinas like Jennifer lopez or Beyonce or Kim kardashian arouse me like hell.

Why like that? Anything to do with psychology because someody may say deepika and priyanka are top heroines and you are not attracted. Then something must be wrong with you only. Any answers.
Hmm, it is called being men....you are supposed to get aroused by women......doesn't matter who it is...each one has their own taste.

"My Ultimate Hot Pix Collection Thread - 'My Masturbation Journal'

Subscribe to the thread here

Old 22nd May 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
You are attracted to such women because you have lowered expectations. These starlets are almost annoying with their beauty and holier-than-thou attitude. Almost unattainable. But these 20k earning side actresses are still worth a shot.

Old 22nd May 2017

tobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our communitytobermory is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
You are attracted to such women because you have lowered expectations ... still worth a shot.
Wow. That's what I was going to Post. You are turned on by them because (I think) at some sub-conscious level, you think they are attainable as against the main faces (and many sidekicks/extras are beautiful and desirable, nobody can deny that).

Last edited by tobermory : 22nd May 2017 at 07:55 PM.

Old 22nd May 2017

unnikuiian577 has many secret admirersunnikuiian577 has many secret admirers
Quote:

I find many of your choices echoing mine......

Its nothing to do with "attainable" or not.....IF that had been so what makes Jennifer Lopez sexy?

I think the ones who the TS and me does not find interesting are not actually good looking.....and neither are they womanly enough?

Just analyse.....Deepika Padukone is just a decent face....but not womanly enough

Karishma.....too average looking; not great acting skills either

Kareena ...ditto

The south sirens....though not many on that list had a good face, they had a voluptuous body atleast

As for Kajol....atleast she is one amongst them who could act

People like Karrena, Karishma Deepika became "stars' by having been born into the right family or being lucky enough to get proper launching pads....thats all....they are not worthy .....And I know for a fact that there are plenty of others (maybe even more than their fans) who echo my thoughts

Old 23rd May 2017

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
Something to do with psychological fixations....

Google Freud and fixation

Less likely to do with expectations, attainability etc....since u get aroused by Katrina Ash Beyonce Jenny etc...

Another aspect u must consider is love and lust....
Some gals arouse love and affection and caring (usually the beauties who are mostly flat).....others lust (usually the buxom and well endowed ones)....some pure contempt (usually the bitches)....

Old 23rd May 2017
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
attraction depends on many many factors, forget about behaviors, attitude etc even in body wise there are plenty. for example lets divide our attraction in many aspects and let me bring you some basic fundamental ones to get an overall idea of what kind of woman body your deepest mind desire.

Seeing which of this gives you harder erection? Big boobs or big ass? If its boobs then you are boob man and if its ass then you are ass man. Look at the sex videos you watch often, does those woman have big boobs or big ass? This is one of the fundamental ones.

chubby girls or slim ones? to make it more specific, bigger thighs or thighs with almost same as legs?

Same like this there are plenty of others. These attractions are carved deep inside our subconscious mind. Getting horny when we see some girls is actually our mind find these girls is having those small small aspects which is it is longing for.

Old 23rd May 2017
aka platform

Quote:

from this description you are a ass man.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls