Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Anyone having paranormal experience?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th April 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
I was also into dark practices (commonly known as satanism or witchcraft)... but it was invented by me... I am an atheist so I dont believe in witches or Satan. But a few people suffered from terrible outcomes when I put a hex on them. I wont reveal more... because one person was really really close to me and went through a terrible ordeal that also affected me.
It's a bit off topic but still, I'm asking you what did you invent?

Even I used to practice Satanism but there are a lot of things you need to do so I'm bit curious about your invention.

I'm neither challenging nor doubting you but curious.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th April 2017

damage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accoladesdamage_case has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
It's a bit off topic but still, I'm asking you what did you invent?

Even I used to practice Satanism but there are a lot of things you need to do so I'm bit curious about your invention.

I'm neither challenging nor doubting you but curious.
gl

I invented my own form of prayer/hex. I do not practice satanism or claim that I am a genius at this. I do not follow Mr Crowley. I do not believe in God/Devil. And I am not proud about whatever I did. Whenever I practiced it, some serious implications happened. And a piece of me also died with it.

Old 11th April 2017

danny456 has many secret admirersdanny456 has many secret admirers
I am yet to meet someone who has actually seen a ghost himself or herself....
Usually it is some third person who has seen it...not verifiable...

Graveyards Cremation grounds ...there are no ghosts spirits there...hv been on nightouts at such places...Just cock and bull stories...

Superhuman powers...Yes lots of people have extrasensory perception...

Satanic practices, witchcraft voodoo black magic...it can backfire very horribly..dont get into stuff that u dont understand....

Old 12th April 2017
Visit my website

Kanjaa Kodukki is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaquar000 View Post
okay so believe it or don't believe it. it's ur take. But for me it was more of a un explained phenomena rather than paranormal. 1 and a half year back I had a near death experience and was in comma for a brief period of time. Not to mention that unlike movies I had not lost previous memories but after memories. Okay so coming to the story part When i fully recovered from the accident i use to have same dream for nearly half year at same time and my eyes used to get open at the very same moment. I mean it was like a deja vu or loop something. Then after some time the dream stopped and i was like okay,problem solved.
However the peculiar thing about dreams was that I used to see faces of ppl which i had never seen in my entire life.
Sumtimes when i used to open my eyes after the dream i saw ppl or may be i did hallucinate.
I feel that i am under constant observation,some1 is seeing me continuously.
may be god or sum1 else. who wants to get connected?
Wow! Awesome man. You normal now, or still hallucinating?

Old 12th April 2017
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead1 View Post
woh tum dono baccho ke liye choclate aur toffies laaye the
Pls English pls

Old 12th April 2017
Visit my website

Quote:
Originally Posted by damage_case View Post
gl

I invented my own form of prayer/hex. I do not practice satanism or claim that I am a genius at this. I do not follow Mr Crowley. I do not believe in God/Devil. And I am not proud about whatever I did. Whenever I practiced it, some serious implications happened. And a piece of me also died with it.
Damn! More pls

Old 12th April 2017
Visit my website

Hey guys, seems like you're stuck in a small circle, The word paranormal, it has a unique meaning apart from spirits or ghosts.

That hallucinating story of jaquar is great, shivering and lively. No more 11.00pm horror movies pls

Old 12th April 2017

Just a Salesman is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanjaa Kodukki View Post
Hey guys, seems like you're stuck in a small circle, The word paranormal, it has a unique meaning apart from spirits or ghosts.

That hallucinating story of jaquar is great, shivering and lively. No more 11.00pm horror movies pls
KK saaar u looking for sexual paranormal stuff na?

Old 12th April 2017
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
I was on my trip to Thailand. After banging for 3 consecutive days and nights finally I died while banging last chick on 4th day. She brought me back to life with a lifesaving BJ and as I was revived from dead, I came back with a superhuman power - to make women wet just by looking at them! And a dozen orgasms while banging!

No devils, no hexes .. only love .. any hot woman can test it .. LOL!

Last edited by kammyasutra : 12th April 2017 at 10:08 PM.

Old 12th April 2017

Just a Salesman is beginning to get noticed
Kammysir what is paranormal about it? and hope u tested for all diseases after returning.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls