Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > India tour of West Indies news chat and discussion thread

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
No Bhuvi today

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Score after 25 overs
WI 102-3
Quote:
J Mohammed 12(28)
Shai Hope 30(51)

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Most centuries in ODIs:
49 Tendulkar (452 innings)
30 Ponting (365)
28 Jayasuriya (433)/ Kohli (181*)
25 Sangakkara (380)/ Amla (153)

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

Kohli now has 5159 runs in chases - 7th most by any batsman. He went past Mahela Jayawardene (5150), Aravinda de Silva (5134) & Ricky Ponting (5074) during this innings.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

Quote:
Most 100s in ODI chases:
18 KOHLI (102 innings*)
17 Tendulkar (232)
11 Dilshan (116)/ Gayle (139)
10 Saeed Anwar (105)/ Jayasuriya (210)
Broke Tendulkar's record

Last edited by vikasbarak : 2 Weeks Ago at 04:03 PM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

Most runs for India in a series vs WI:
336 RAHANE (2017)
312 VVS Laxman (2002)
305 Rohit Sharma (2011)
300 Dravid (2002)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls