Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

bangali_babu has disabled reputations
UL: 27.19 gb DL: 23.46 gb Ratio: 1.16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
Hope i make myself clear.

Dont make people fight in name of religion and bias - mine is better than urs and i cannot follow urs coz it is said so in mine and this and that...
Dear Sir,

With utmost respect, I want to bring this to your kind attention that you are the first and only person to mention the words religion and god on this thread.

Before you, nobody was trying to malign anyone's religion or disrespect god.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman is an unknown quantity at this point
With great respect to u also sir i am just warning. Nothing personal on anybody.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Salesman View Post
This is what happens when people with bias in minds start opening their mouth. I am warning everybody pls do not spread misinformation.

What u are discussing is not Yoga. It is just one small part of Yoga. What u are discussing is Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha Kriya. This is one part of Raja Yoga. Before even starting this you have to follow the 5 Yamas and 5 Niyamas. Nonviolence, Honesty, Noncoveting others assets, nonstealing, nonhoarding, celibacy, Cleanliness, Contentment, Austerity, Study, Surrender etc... Yoga is not exercise or gymnastics or prayer or looking up thinking heaven is there and on god is there or looking down below the ground thinking hell is there and satan is there.

Yoga means uniting or associating with the divine force, the creator, call it by whatever name.. There are four ways of doing it. Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga.

What is practiced by Christianity is Karma Yoga + Bhakti Yoga + miniscule part of Raja Yoga (kneeling down in prayer with palms folded - this is an asana).

What is practiced in Islam is Karma Yoga + Bhakti Yoga + miniscule part of Raja Yoga (Namaz position - this is also an asana).

What is practiced in various other faiths are all parts of one or more of the four yogas.

So u now see the scope of the subject and how universal it is.

It is open architecture not closed one with one book one god one founder and if u dont follow then out of society or off with ur head!!!

Hope i make myself clear.

Dont make people fight in name of religion and bias - mine is better than urs and i cannot follow urs coz it is said so in mine and this and that...

All is one and one is all. The divine is there in every particle.
Why are you always angry?

There is also another form of yoga called mastur-yoga. All men and women do it. By use of hands, fingers or toys. I know u did it today and found peace!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls