Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Life seems always struggling ??

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 13th June 2017

2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Then you can never improve in your life.
Improving your life is a further step.

Step 1 you have to be be thankful of what you have. That is the foundation. For that you have to look at people below you.

Old 13th June 2017

vil99 has many secret admirers
UL: 91.91 gb DL: 47.50 gb Ratio: 1.93
and the best one: Do not compare yourself with anybody. Everybody is unique. Even the clones don't behave the same.

this one is absolutaly true and i agree with you.making life simple or complicated is in your hands.you can make it simple.for example mobile is a must so you can buy afeature phone instead of smartphone.in this way you can keep it simple and yes in india there is very much less depression.maybe because of our culture or teachings

Old 13th June 2017

Amitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirersAmitwithhotwife.83 has many secret admirers
You can be born as an Ambani and have lesser problems ..

Old 14th June 2017

2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amitwithhotwife.83 View Post
You can be born as an Ambani and have lesser problems ..
Every1 has problems. All matters is how you deal with them.

Old 4 Weeks Ago

drocker28 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 640.98 mb DL: 2.00 gb Ratio: 0.31
I think most people have these 3 kinds of problem: 1. Financial 2. Personal 3. Social. There will hardly be any one with 100% satisfaction on all 3 counts. Personal problem is more prominent and a big reason for letting us down. To some extent low in one can be compensated by high on other. E.g. if you have personal problems and you also have good friends, then to some extent it can be mitigated through suggestion/discussions. Well I am facing the same: loads of personal problem, and unfortunately I do not have any one to share with.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

cuckdesires has received several accoladescuckdesires has received several accoladescuckdesires has received several accoladescuckdesires has received several accoladescuckdesires has received several accolades
i Pray you find happiness dear
dont lose yourself in the problems...you are bigger than all of your issues

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Just a Salesman is beginning to get noticed
Yes it is a struggle because a few families at the top have cornered all resources on earth and have designed an economic system that makes the rest of humanity to work and pay EMIs throughout their life. Of course some entertainment is thrown at u here and there like IPL or rock shows or movies or item numbers etc and of course television so that u do not complain too much. What is the prupose of ur question? HOpe no suicidal tendencies. Go to a psych immediately for counselling if so.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

spankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accoladesspankathalon has received several accolades
UL: 22.94 mb DL: 6.45 gb Ratio: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Udhayanidhi Stalin View Post
Hi Bangali Sir,

I agree with you 50-50.

One should always stay positive. But not over positive or stupid. They should always give a constant try. At the same time they should have the maturity to accept anything which they get and be happy with it.

For example my own case, I am a degree holder working in a MNC. Due to some issues which is not my fault I got terminated. Now I am jobless supporting family of 5. Applied for jobs for almost a month but no response. But I do not stay in a normal or negative state. I am positive. Positive that I will get a job soon. I am trying hard for it. I am also have the maturity to accept any job which I get even if the salary is lower than what I used to get. Lets say its still a year where I don't get a job. I wont get depressed. I will just be a driver for call taxi. I am willing to accept.

So a person should definitely be positive at all times.
Hi, I am new to this section on Xossip. But as reading through, I thought of pouring in a quote from my end for the same.

Today's life has become more of oppurtunist, there are various ways to earn, you talk about Social Media, Uber Driver as you suggested or a trade job.

All this is more of Self Employment, which gives you the ease of making the most of the family time, as well as have a descent income to sustain the household.

I respect your thoughts, and I would suggest that, you should take up any job and turn that into a multi crore business. You are the boss of your own life, and trust me dont run behind Money, take seat back, and see things around you, what is the demand, and once you get the logic of how life works, you will regain all the confidence which you might have lost in fraction when you were terminated.

Just like i told a Autowalla the otherday, when he was debating about Uber/Ola Cab eating out their business.

I told him, that just the way, I sit in my office in my cubicle, you sit in the same cubicle in your rickshaw. Think in that logic! Dont think that you are a auto driver. You earn the same way as i do, trading services, I told him, I Envy that you get customers every second, I DONT! so you can imagine the amount of stress to withstand the running cost involved in any business, What is yours? Just running a Rickshaw, and dropping people to their destinations! If you keep a time on your watch, as to when you start your day, and when you should take a break to have your food and also return back to your family, you will forget all of the "Hardship" you think you are in!

He turned back and replied, "Yeh toh main Socha he nahi! Sahi Baat hain, Yeh Mera Office hai jaise aap apke cabin main baithe hain, Next time main kisi Bhaade ko inkaar nahi karunga"

Before he use to do one shift in a day and use to earn 25,000/- He met me again, that time he said, now he is earning close to 45,000/- with 10,000 for saving!

all i said was NOT BAD!

So enjoy your life! Be happy and dont stress yourself or let your family be stressed out seeing you disturbed!

Peace!

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Gmnm Prdę

nain11ster has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown? View Post
Life's seems to be struggling always , one way or the other way am always facing problem in professional and personal , happniess or Good time last very short and again same struggling.... But I have faith in God and I always think what ever is happening is always for Good Sake....plz suggest me on it...Does some ppls life defines as always struggling and very short of good time or peace or happiness??????
No one happy here or everyone happy. It is up to u

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Rakshitha S is an unknown quantity at this point
b+

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls